Surprise!

Accidents,Love&Snow;

I broke out of my stance and look ahead at the teacher who is standing in front of the class. He wrote his name on the board and gave us a brief intro on what to expect for this first year in college. He went through slides and powerpoints of the expectations and also given us our first project work.

 

I sighed and jot down notes. I was not really focusing at all and stopped to think something over. I don't know why I've been feeling distracted. I keep feeling something bad is going to happen but I don't know what. I keep clicking my pen over and over again. It caught the teacher's attention and he called my name. I looked up and saw everyone staring at me.

 

"Oh. Cheongsul hamnida." I apologised for disrupting the class.

 

The bell rung and finally everyone got up from their seats. I looked at my watch and suddenly something reflected off the glass.

 

I forgotten about them since I've started the new term in college. As I walked pass the corridor, I stare at the sliver necklance. I smiled when I think of them. I decided to forget about the bad feeling and walked to lunch with high spirits.

 

**** **** ****

 

The next few weeks were time consuming. I had lectures to go, assignments to complete,curriculums to adapt to and all sorts.

 

All in all, I was as busy as a bee.

 

Everytime I went back to my dorm, I had to pass by their dorm first. Sometimes, I could hear the TV or simply hear nothing. The boys were busy as usual and so was I.

 

But they never fail to text me in between breaks to make sure I'm alright.

 

Taemin with his cute and concern chats.

 

Key's motherly advice.

 

Onew's failed jokes.

 

Jonghyun's motivational and hilarious talks.

 

And my love, Minho's love and supportive gestures.

 

All of this flood my inbox everytime I'm in school. I smiled everytime I read them.

 

I manage to made new friends from different classes but I wasn't that close with them.

 

I kept the relationship between me and SHINee a secret from them because I don't want them to start stalking me and swarming me with unneccesary questions.

 

Also, I don't want to die by the hands of hardcore SHINee fans and being accused of taking them away and making them mine. Whatever the reason, I just don't want any of this things to get in my way of school.

 

After all, I worked hard to earn that schlorship and finally made it here!

 

Every night, I will try to pay a visit to them by having dinner with them and spending quality time with them. They replaced the roles of my own family and I'm proud to say they are doing a good job of looking after me and treating me well.

 

Sometimes, Taemin would call me over and we would study together at the dining table. Minho would give me constant hugs, hands squeezes and kisses on the cheeks whenever he comes over or vice versa.

 

The look in Taemin's eyes everytime Minho does that to me was really terrifying. Taemin would go all black and tried to ignore all of this. There are other times where he would just glare at Minho, which then Minho got the signal and walk away.

 

I felt bad for Taemin.

 

I really do.

 

Sometimes, after this treatments I got from Minho, Taemin would keep silent or ignore me when I called his name or just simply walk away. I didn't know what is up with him. I couldn't say its puberty. Usually,I'll let it be and continue my own work.

 

The others noticed it too, but I guessed they know him better than I did. They would notice my face and try to encourage me not to worry.

 

Onew will give me an apologetic smile and then try to let me hear his newest lame joke he came up with.

 

Jonghyun will pat my back and messed up my hair.

 

Key will make my favourite drink and put it in front of me and ask me to drink up.

 

I appreciate this small gestures. But truthfully, I'm more worried of Taemin than my studies.

 

Back in school again and I let out a sighed. I sat at one of the tables in the canteen, busy eating biscuits given by Key. I read my school text and try to make it easier for me to understand. 

 

My group of friends were there with me but they were busy having their own conversation. I heard one of them gasped and everyone faced him.

 

"OMO! The K!Entertainment news said that Taemin of  SHINee is transferring school!!!" He exclaimed, sliding his fingers up and down his Iphone.

 

Everyone wanted to look but he stopped them and motioned with his hands to sit down. I gave him my half-eyed look and continue eating my last biscuit. I was drinking down the contents of my packet drink when he continued.

 

"SHINee's  Taemin is moving to......WHAT?!" He screamed the last part and everyone in the canteen diverted their attention to him.

 

I tried to ignore but I couldn't help but being more curious to which school Taemin had planned to go to. Or maybe not, I thought, since I can ask him later back at the dorm anyways, secretly smiling to myself.

 

"HE IS MOVING TO THIS SCHOOL!?" He shouted again, this time everyone stood up from the seats and gasped.

 

A few boys rubbed their faces with their hands, showing a 'what the hell' expression. The rest of them simply shrieked and jumped for joy in their seats, most like thinking that they could meet their favourite girl idols in person if they befriended Taemin. The girls reaction were completely irritating.

 

They screamed , jumped and do funny dances or moves together.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

A thought came up and I decided to leave without being seen. Within the entrance of the the canteen, I dashed to the other side of school and tried to catch my breath.

 

I was near the entrance where the main office is and the teachers' carpark is at. I slumped into one of the seats nearby and took a deep long breath in and out. My hair was in a mess and I removed my hairband from my pony tail. My hair covered my face beautifully and I tried to absorb it all in.

 

Taemin? Moving here? WHY?!?! All sorts of questions were popping in my head.

 

He is schooling at one of the top colleges too. So then, why move?! I digged through my pocket to find my phone. Once I have it , I punched the speed dial number and called.

 

Taemin's name popped out on the screen.

 

However, a song was playing nearby.

 

It was SHINee's Juliette.

 

I recognised the song and look up.

 

I gasped and dropped my phone. My phone hit the floor but it didn't break into many pieces.

 

Taemin stood in front of me, schoolbooks in hand and dressed up in my school's own uniform.

 

He smiled when he saw me and waved so cutely like a little boy waving to his mother.

 

"Surprise ! " He said, and I finally feel guilty and embarassed to be with him.