Key's Ultimate Makeover.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

After spending a few more hours slacking at my place, Key shot up from his seat. I looked at him with a puzzled and confused look, to why Key sudden stand up with his face so bright and bubbly.

 

" I KNOW WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO !"

 

"Huh?!"

 

Suddenly , he grabbed my hand , took my coat and dragged me out the door . He dragged me until we reach in front of their door. Key knocked rhythmically and waited, his hand still in mine.

 

I was confused, puzzled and shocked by Key's sudden reaction. I was still in a state of shock when he dragged me in to their dorm.

 

The boys were all around the dorm. Taemin was doing his assignment at the dining table. Minho was reading a book. Jonghyun was occupying the couch, sleeping. Onew opened the door and gave us a strange look when he saw Key dragging me inside.

 

Taemin and Minho looked up from their books whereas Jonghyun was still fast asleep.

 

Minho nudged him hard that Jonghyun fell onto the floor and hit his head. He woke up shouting at Minho but when he saw me , he stopped and arranged himself properly. His hair was in a mess and his clothes were crumpled yet he looked so hot.

 

I tried to smile at him but it failed. Key walked up to the phone , still not letting go of my hand. Minho and Taemin stared hard at our hands and shot a jealous look at Key. Key ignored their green eyes as he grabbed the phone and called for a cab.

 

Onew , who was beside me, suddenly looked puzzled to Key's call and broke the silence.

 

" Yah, where are you going? "

 

" Somewhere . " Key replied, rolling his eyes and reaching for his wallet and handphone.

 

" Yah, where are you bringing her ? " Minho asked, his voice sounded furious and over protective at the same time.

 

Taemin stood up from his seat and stare at Key. Jonghyun scratched his head and let out a sigh.

 

" I'm going off now. Annyeong~! " Key said , and quickly dragged me out of the dorm.

 

Minho and Taemin followed us out with Jonghyun and Onew behind them. Minho and Taemin looked furious. I looked at them hopelessly and shrugged my shoulders.

 

When we entered the lift, I managed to take one look at them. Minho and Taemin was still standing outside, giving me pleading and concern looks as the lift doors closed in between us. I gave them a reassuring smile and leaned onto the lift door, letting out a sigh.

 

**** **** ****

 

Someone shook my shoulders gently and I woke up. Yawning , I stretched my arms out and accidentally punched Key's face.

 

" Ouch! " Key shouted.

 

" Oops, I'm sorry! Mianneh, mianneh! " I said , feeling apologetic and guilty . I rubbed the part where I punched him.

 

" Its okay . Anyways, we are here already. "

 

I looked out. The taxi stopped in front a buliding. It look like a shopping mall.

 

Oh no, I thought, is Key really thinking of...

 

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. Key paid the driver and stepped out of the cab.

 

Being clueless about what might happen , I quickly stepped out of the cab and followed Key . Key took out his shades and arranged himself. He then took out another pair of shades and put it on me. I was about to asked but the moment we entered the mall , the people close to us looked and stared at us.

 

Soon enough , cameras flashed at us. Key grabbed my hand and led me by a nearby retail store. Somehow, the people continued taking pictures but didn't dare to come in the store. Key lowered his shades and looked at me, from my sneakers to my ponytail.

 

" Hmm ... " he said , looking at me and then the clothes rack, now and then.

 

I just stood in front of him , still with his shades on. The flashes from the camera was annoying me, so I turned my back to them. The salespeople in the store was also shocked to find Diva Key from SHINee entering their store.

 

I managed to saw some of them taking out their handphones and snapping pictures and texting at the same time. Key took my hand again and dragged me into the changing rooms . I looked at the clothes he picked for me.

 

Floral dresses, laced blouses, skinny jeans.

 

" Eww. I'm not going to wear that. " I exclaimed, looking at his with my bewildered eyes.

 

" Wear it . It will suit you. Compare to this . " he replied as he pointed at my jeans and t-shirt.

 

"Yah, I feel comfortable in them, you know."

 

"Oh, just be quiet and try them on!" Key said , and pushed me into one of the stalls in the changing room.

 

Feeling defeated , I sighed and took off my clothes . I picked the floral dress first. It was nice , but I've never given the thought of me being girly. My family knows how I hate dressing like a girl. My mum always teased me that I can't even attract my favourite Kpop idols if I keep dressing up like that.

 

The dress flowed down above my knees perfectly . I look at myself in the mirror . Hey , I thought to myself , I don't look bad after all . Smiling, I opened the door and let Key take a look at me.

 

Key was busy texting when I came out of the stall . His mouth dropped and then he smiled widely , proud of his effort .

 

" There . You look more like a lady now . " He complimented me and made me spin around .

 

" What do you mean I look like a lady ?! I am a lady ! " I said, feeling annoyed by what he complimented me.

 

Deep inside , my heart flew happily . I feel like a new person now.

 

After trying on a few more clothes and adding accesories to them, I changed back and walked to the counter.

 

The rest of the team of salespeople were gone , except for the tall guy behind the cashier. He didn't look surprised or shocked to see Key. He just smiled and treated us like customers.

 

I was grateful for his actions. We left the store soon after that.

 

We walked around the mall , aware that paparazzis were snapping pictures from far but Key didn't care. Key whispered to me to ignore them and just mind our own business. So i just act coolly and followed behind Key.

 

The moment we walked out of the mall , Key flagged down a cab and we jumped in . We bought so many things , including a few tshirts and jeans for the boys back at the dorm.

 

**** **** ****

 

I was still wide awake when we reached home. Key fell asleep during the ride home and I nudged him awake. We paid and carried the bags up to the dorm.

 

Key knocked the door again, a different rhythm this time. I just waited behind him, his shades still covering my eyes.

 

Jonghyun opened the door and welcomed us in. He helped Key with the bags and dumped it near the television. I followed the same and looked around. Onew, Minho and Taemin were not home. Key flopped himself on the couch and sighed .

 

" Ahh , I'm so tired ! " He said , this time in English . I was amazed to how good his pronunciation was. I slumped myself on the couch and leaned my head on his shoulders.

 

" Me too ! " I replied back in English.

 

We both then started laughing at our awkward English conversation. Jonghyun flopped himself beside me and stretched his arms out across my shoulders and reaching for Key's neck. He messaged Key's neck and Key was enjoying the free message.

 

I stretched for the remote control on the other side of Jonghyun and on the TV.

 

Key fell asleep again and was leaning on to my shoulders. Jonghyun let his arm rest across my shoulders as he watched TV with me.

 

I felt exhausted and put my legs up so I was hugging my legs into my stomach. Jonghyun slumped down into the couch, yawning. His arm still across my shoulders.

 

Soon, I saw his head fell and he was travelling back to dreamland. I yawned too, catching it from Jonghyun.

 

Halfway through watching some afternoon Korean drama, my eyelids covered my eyes and I fell into a deep sleep.