School?! It Changed Completely.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

Taemin was called in the principal's office and so was I.

 

Both of us are sitting in front of the principal. I couldn't think straight.

 

Grr, why does HE have to do this to me?! I cursed and sweared in my thoughts, directly to Taemin, who is sitting there and talking to the principal.

 

When he look at me, I stuck my tongue out at him and rolled my eyes. I folded my arms across my chest as he continued telling the principal of how me and SHINee met.

 

The principal laughed now and then but keep a smile on his face. He looked at me and gave me encouraging looks. I rolled me eyes again.

 

Oh god, when are they going to finish? I thought to myself and my left leg began tapping impatiently on the carpeted floor. Taemin saw me getting impatient so he went straight to the point.

 

"Is it okay with you if you made it clear to everyone that this girl here will be my buddy in this school until we both graduate?"

 

"What?!" I cried, staring at Taemin with bloodshot eyes.

 

He just smiled at me and looked back at the principal for his approval.

 

"Well, her results are good and she is one of the top students in class. Hmm, her CCA..." the principal was about to continue when Taemin politely interrupted.

 

"Oh, yes, her CCA. Erm, if you don't mind, I will join her in her CCA too." Taemin asked.

 

"Yes. Okay sure. I think thats settled. You both may leave now." The principal said as he stand up from his seat and so did we.

 

We bowed to him and made our way out. The principal called me and Taemin again and we looked at him.

 

"Taemin, hope you have fun in school and if the students are getting on your nerves, do come and report to me."

 

"Yes,Principal."

 

He cleared his throat and then looked at me.

 

"You too. Make sure the girls doesn't harass you or anything. I will punished them if they are really getting too much."

 

"Yes, Principal."

 

We both left the room and office. We bowed to the staff on the way out, earning a few murmurs and shrieks behind our backs.

 

The moment we reached the glass door, I stopped. Taemin stopped too and looked at me. I gave him a signal to wait while I go out and check to see if there is any fangirls or fanboys outside.

 

When the coast was clear, I came back in and get him. I grumbled a swear word that was too soft for Taemin to hear. Before we reached the corridor, I turned around and face him.

 

"Why did you change school?" I asked impatiently.

 

"Why can't I? You don't like me here?" He replied me, keeping a smile on his face.

 

"No. Its not that. I mean, you were doing well in your old school. So then why change?"

 

"I just want to."

 

"There have to be some reason behind this right?"

 

"Yeap.Its was to spend more time with you.Come on lets go. We are going to miss lesson." He replied, taking my hand and dragging me up to class.

 

Hold on. I was suppose to be leading him to class! I thought and I let go of his hand.

 

He stopped and looked at me, puzzled again.

 

"I'm supposed to show you to class, not the opposite way." I grumbled and continue walking.

 

He laughed and caught up with me.

 

We passed by classes and labs to get to my class on the other end of school. Having me here has already brought enough unnecessary attention to a foreigner.

 

But having a group member of a well known group here is driving all the students, especially the girls, crazy.

 

Every class we passed by, everyone stop and stare and then rushed towards the doors and scream Taemin's name. Taemin, being so used to the attention, bowed every now and then at every class and smile.

 

The whole school is screaming for Taemin and ignoring me at the front. I rolled my eyes and continue walking.

 

Taemin tried to catch up to my pace and follow me. I knocked at the door of my classroom and entered. Taemin waited outside impatiently, feeling embarassed as the girls followed us to our classroom.

 

Screams were heard from outside and everyone in my class was curious to why there was so much commotion outside. Ms. Kim turned around and saw me came in. I whispered in her ear about Taemin and her eyes brightened. She then arranged her dressing and hair properly while I went out to get Taemin.

 

Taemin was being harassed by the fangirls outside. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the state he was in. Cameras were out and photos of him were taken. The Principal, who I guessed heard all the noise made an announcement to keep order of the students and asked them to return back to the classes.

 

If not, everyone will be suspended. Their feet dragged as they all made their way back. Taemin rushed to me and gave me a look of relief. I couldn't stop laughing. When Ms. Kim opened the door and said we can come in, we did.

 

And we repeated the whole cycle again with the girls in my class and some of the boys too.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Taemin imnida." He greeted them and intoducing himself to the whole class. He bowed a 45 degrees bow and showed his signature smile. I had to rolled my eyes again.

 

"Gyahh~! School is never going to be the same again." I whispered to myself. Ms. Kim then told Taemin to take the empty seat beside me and be my partner.

 

Now , the girls were either giving me mean looks, jealous looks or cheerful looks. I hid my face in my hands and Taemin giggled at the sight of me. I nudged him in the ribs and he shot me a mean look. I gave him my most meanest look and got back to jotting down notes.

 

**** **** ****

 

The next few weeks were like hell.

 

For me.

 

Maybe not for Taemin.

 

Everywhere I go, Taemin followed. He sat with me and my group of friends during lunch breaks.

 

The girls just stared at him and took candid photos of him on their camera phone. The boys tried to start a conversation but their voices can't seem to come out of their voiceboxes.

 

Taemin brought lunch for me, prepared by Key of course and we ate together. No one seem to be able to eat or drink when Taemin is around.

 

"Unbelievable!" I cried when me and Taemin got on the van to go back to our dorm one day.

 

"Why? Whats unbelievable?!" He asked curious to know.

 

"That the whole school changed just because of you." I said this and rolled my eyes at the same time at him.

 

He chuckled under his breath and faced me. I fell for his eyes again. His eye smile look so perfect. He came closer to me. I breathe in and out as my heart raced like a speeding train.

 

"You're cute." He said and then he pinched my cheeks.

 

"Oww!" I screamed and slapped his arms.

 

He laughed and rubbed the part where I slapped him. I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled. I leaned my head back and decided to take a short rest while on the way back.