Home.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

I returned back to my own home country after the incident.

 

Its been months since I heard from them. SHINee is still doing well together from what I heard. When I returned home six months ago, my parents were shocked to see me in such a pitiful state. My brother knew what happened but he kept quiet.

 

My eyes were red and swollen and I lost quite a bit of weight too. I fell into my mother's arms and hugged her. My dad joined in and I hugged him too.

 

They have been asking me what happen in Korea after that day but I wasn't ready.

 

I was still in a heartbreak. It took time for me to recover.

 

Six months after that, I'm happily working in an ice parlour in town. I still have the necklance with me, and I still wear it to keep those unforgettable memories with me.

 

I also kept a few albums of SHINee and me where I took photos with them. I want to cherish the good memories, not the bad ending.

 

I kept it a secret from my parents still until I decided to reveal it all to them. I cleared my throat and rub my palms nervously together. I recalled the time when I did this except I told them I'm going Korea.

 

Now, its to reveal my story at Korea. I opened my mouth and began telling them my whole experience in Korea. Their looks were disapproving at first but then they understand once I've reasoned out my reasons and explanations.

 

The end part was still emotional for me and I burst out crying. My mum hugged me and my dad patted me on the back.

 

Now , the feelings are gone. But whenever I think about them, my heart aches and the memories come back again.

 

My colleagues sometimes caught me daydreaming and ask if I was okay. I just put on my fake smile and nodded that I'm fine. In truth, I'm not. Who gets a chance to meet and suddenly befriending your favourite idols? I sighed.

 

I'm finally home, but I don't feel complete. I miss those times where SHINee and I always go to the nearby parks and hang out.

 

Just the 5 of them and 1 of me.

 

I sighed again. My heart aches keeps getting painful everyday. I put my fist on my chest and punched at the same spot a few times.