First Night With You.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

I walked down the narrow street absentmindedly. The weather was getting warmer day by day. Dressed in blue skinnies, a checkered blouse, my beanie and boots, I walked myself to school.

 

I didn't need to bring a lot of things on the first day of college or what I would still call, school, as there were admin matters to settle and also orientation.

 

Also, I will be the only one without a uniform so I brought with me extra cash to purchase my uniform and books.Altogether, I'll end late, most likely to miss dinner. I sighed.

 

The school gates was not too far ahead of me. My ears were plugged in with music, sung by my adopted family.

 

Suddenly , I kept walking without really paying attention at the surrounding around me. My mind recalled my first kiss.

 

Without knowing, my right hand touched my lips. I smiled playfully at myself. Flashbacks of that night were replayed in my head all over again.

 

**** **** ****

 

His hand perfectly fit with mine as we made our way back to the dorm. I walked ahead and he simply followed behind. When I saw the dorm ahead, I let go of his hand and ran back.

 

The wind blowing through my hair was refreshing. The pull of my muscles felt great since its been a long time since I ran. I looked back and saw Minho running up to me too.

 

His smile was huge and I could see his perfectly aligned teeth. When he saw me looking back at me, he yelled my name and threatened to catch me before I reach the lobby.

 

I screamed playfully and ran as fast as I could. I was about to reached the gates when he grabbed my arm from behind and stop me. I laughed and he wrapped his arms around me.

 

I could tell he like the thought of catching me because he tightened his back hug and kiss my hair.

 

"Eww...get your freaky saliva of me!" I shrieked and giggled as I struggle out of his hug and stick my tongue at me.

 

"Yah! How dare you...." he cried and he pulled me into his arms again. He kissed my lips once more and the feeling engulfed me in pure happiness again.

 

We were joking with each other in the lift and our laughs echoed the corridor once the doors opened.

 

Before we could even knocked, Key opened the door and looked at our smiling faces. He just shook his head from left to right as we entered the dorm.

 

Jonghyun and Onew was sitting on the couch, watching a variety show. When we entered, they looked up and was surprised to see our faces. Questions were immediatly shot at us but we simply keep quiet and smiled cheekily at each other.

 

"Where's Taemin?" I asked as I walked to the kitchen and grabbing a glass on the counter.

 

"Oh, he's asleep in his room. It was late, and I told him to get to sleep early so he could make it a habit to wake up early since school starts next week." Key replied as he walked to the kitchen.

 

"Oh."

 

I quickly drank some water and walked into their bedroom.

 

Among the two bunk beds and a single bed in between, I found Taemin under the sheets, already sleeping.

 

I walked up to his bed and spread the sheets properly on him. I felt him shiver and I placed my hand on his shoulder. I was watching him sleeping when Minho walked into the room.

 

"Yah, don't make any noise." I whispered to him.

 

"Come on, its late. I want to send you back to your dorm." He whispered back, motioning his hand out the doorway.

 

"Okay."

 

I bend down and planted a kiss on Taemin's cheeks.

 

"Night Taemin. Sorry I made you wait for me until Key umma have to send you to sleep.Sweet dreams." I whispered to his ear and his hair.

 

Taemin moved and then stopped. He was really sleeping, I thought. I stood up and walked pass Minho,who then followed me behind and closed the door.

 

I hugged and received good night kisses from the others and they waved me good bye as I walked out of the door. Key said something to Minho but I was already walking to my dorm.

 

I unlocked the door and stepped inside. I yawned and stretched my arms, dumping my valuables at the side table. Minho wrapped my arms around me and I place my hands on his arms.

 

"Come on, let send you to your bed." He said as he led me to my room.

 

I moaned and pouted my lips at him as he made me sit on my bed. He looked at me with pleading eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him.

 

"Let me change first. I stink." I said and quickly draw out one of the drawers and pulled out a sweatshirt and a set of boxers. I quickly walked into my bathroom and locked the door.

 

Checking for the second time that the door is really locked, I undressed and dress into the new set of clothes. I untied my ponytail and let my hair fall ino place. I messed it up abit before going out of the bathroom.

 

Minho was nowhere to be found when I exit the bathroom. I was too tired to look out for him so I flopped myself onto my bed.

 

"Ahh...so nice and comfy!" I said, curling myself up to sleep.

 

A few minutes later, I felt someone on my bed on the other side. I didn't have the energy to turn around to see who it is so I just closed my eyes and pretend to sleep.

 

His arms curled around my torso and I smiled. He pulled himself closer to me and adjusted his head to the extra pillow beside mine. He stay that way for a few minutes or so before he pulled himself up and resting his head on my shoulders.

 

"Are you asleep?" he asked.

 

I moaned and shifted my whole body to face him. I snuggled up to his chest and stayed like that. He readjusted his arms around me. I felt his eyes looking at me. His hand my hair over and over again. I felt complete. I moaned again and put my arms on him. He readjusted my arm so that it looked like I'm hugging him too.

 

When everything felt right, he combed his fingers through my hair and hummed his own version of "Hello". The last thing I felt was his lips on my forehead and I fell into a deep sleep.