Dinner In The Hospital Room.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

The room was filled with laughs and smiles.

 

I could feel the sparks in the atmosphere.

 

I feel loved and protected with the people I love surrounding me in the same room. I was out of the oxygen mask for sure and I could talk more freely again.

 

Everyone was here.

 

My family and my adopted family.

 

No one wants to leave the room.

 

On the News, I heard the media is waiting for SHINee downstairs at the lobby area. Someone must have called and informed them that SHINee have arrived in the hospital.

 

The nurses and doctors assured us that the patient identity will not be revealed to the media because its strictly confidential.

 

Night came and visiting hours was almost over. I insisted to the nurses to give them more time to spend with me. They wanted to argue but I pleaded. They finally gave in and I could see them for another hour or so.

 

The food in the hospital . I miss Key's cooking. I took a spoonful of the food delivered to me a few minutes ago and looked hard on it. My stomach grumbled but I didn't have the guts to eat it.

 

"Aww, come on. Don't tell me you can't eat the food?! You just woke up from a battle of life and death and here you are fighting a battle to eat hospital food?!" Onew teased me.

 

I stuck my tongue out at him and gave a hard knock on his head.

 

"Ouch~!" He cried in pain and I laughed. He sat beside my bed, hands across the railings. He rested his head on his arms.

 

Everyone laughed at the sight of Onew being bullied by the patient. My parents left early because they had to work tomorrow. They hugged and kissed me before leaving the room.

 

"They are the ones for you, my dear. I'm proud that you have found friends like them." My mum told me as she patted my head and gave an approving nod.

 

"Although they are Korean idols, I'm impressed they could find time for you." My dad continued. He winked at me and patted my cheeks.

 

Both of them hugged each of the SHINee members. I heard my mum and dad said thank you in Korean to each and every one of them. They bowed back in respect and my parents left the room with a satisfied look on their faces.

 

My brother was still in the room. He chatted happily with Key and they exchanged thoughts. Although my brother took Korean classes like me, he have yet to graduate. I looked at them and I admired the view of it. I caught myself smiling.

 

"Yah, eat up!" Jonghyun ordered, as he grabbed the spoon from my hand and force the food down my throat.

 

"YAH! JONGHYUN! YOU WANT TO KILL HER IS IT?!" Key shouted at him and slapped him hard on the shoulder.

 

I chewed and swallowed my food. I craved for Kimchi and Ramen.I gulped down the glass of water and stopped eating. Key looked at me, his eyes full of concern. My brother watched quietly at the corner. Key took another spoonful of food and put it in front of my mouth. He opened his mouth wide and motioned for me to follow.

 

"Say , Ahhh ! " Key said and he try to spoon feed me.

 

"Why don't you try the food yourself first and then see if I want to be spoon fed." I replied, rolling my eyes.

 

"Yah! Don't be rude. This food is made to help you recover. If you don't eat, you won't follow us back to Korea." Key threatened me.

 

I took the food and quickly chewed and swallowed. Key fed me a few times when I heard the door slide opened and footsteps walked in. Minho and Taemin was carrying two full plastic bags of packet food. I could smell the Kimchi and egg rolls from my bed. My mouth drooled. They put the food at the end of my bed and distributed to everyone. Everyone except me.

 

I pouted at Minho and Taemin. They looked at each other and then glanced back at me. Key saw my face and exploded into a nagging machine, saying how nutritious hospital food is compared to outside and so on and so forth. I sighed and didn't finish my meal. I leaned my back on to the bed and watched them eat the delicious packet food.

 

My stomach grumbled. I rub it continuously and gave everyone a pitiful look. Everyone ignored me and I gave my pissed off face.

 

Minho finished his food and came to sit on my bed. He took my plate and scooped up the rice and the vegetables. He put the spoon in front of my mouth and motioned for me to eat up. I shook my head. He put the spoon down and the plate back on the table.

 

He then took my face in his hands. He pulled me close to him and I could feel his breath on my skin. Everyone's eyes were on us.

 

I was more worried for Taemin. I closed my eyes and felt his kiss on my forehead. It was long and warm. I suddenly feel complete. My heart jumped and the heart monitor was beeping like mad. I tried to calm myself. It worked a little but the beeping sound wouldn't stop. Minho let go and looked at me.

 

"Eat up or you won't have time with me." He said. It sounded more like a death threat than a playful threat. His tone was so grave.

 

He picked up the plate and motioned me to eat up. I eat the contents on the spoon and swallowed. While I was doing all this, he watched me with his beautiful eyes, looking all wrong with the pain and misery in it.

 

I tried to smile but it failed. Something moved at the corner of my eyes. Taemin finished his food and threw his packet into the trash bin.

 

He walked up to me and Minho and his hands were out in front of Minho. Minho passed the plate and watched me. Taemin scoop up another spoonful of rice and the side dishes and then motioned me to eat. I stared at the food and then back at him.

 

Taemin nodded in approval and he smiled encouragingly. I fell for his smile again and like a robot, I chewed down the contents of the food.

 

Then one by one everyone took turns feeding me.

 

The last one was my own brother. He gave me a winked and then an approving nod. Suddenly I was at the centre of attention, with all the boys surrounding my bed, watching me eat.

 

I took the last spoonful of food and chewed it slowly. The boys watched, fasicinated. I stopped chewing and gave them my boring half-eyed look. I swallowed and said annoyingly,

 

"Have you guys ever see anyone eat his or her food before?"

 

They shook their heads, and laughed.

 

"Yah! There's no need for you to watch me with curiousity. Pfft~!" I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

 

They all break out into a fit of laughter. I looked at everyone of them laughing at me. I gave up and joined in to. Key looked at the clock.

 

"Yah, its time to go. We have a concert to rehearse tomorrow." Key said, motioning everyone to get out of the room. Onew and Jonghyun kissed my cheeks and hugged me.

 

They waved goodbye and stepped out of the room. Key kissed my cheeks and told me to get well soon. He waved and said goodbye in perfect English and stepped out.

 

Minho and Taemin was the only ones left apart from my brother, who was standing at the window, looking down.

 

He seems distracted.

 

I looked at Minho and then at Taemin.

 

My two loves.

 

But I could only love one.

 

Minho stand up and bend down so that our faces were the same level and his lips were inches from mine. I gently traced his sharp features and traced his lips. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and hugged him. He kissed me on the forehead, and left the room with a heavy heart.

 

Taemin sat on my bed, his arm stretched out across my body. He looked at me, and I realised that he should deserve my love. Tears overflowed from my eyes. Taemin caught them and wiped them on his sleeve. 

 

I wanted to say something but he placed his finger on my lips. I closed my eyes as his face moved in closer.

 

Our lips touched and we shared another passionate kiss. Our hands intertwined with each other as we kiss and I finally feel the completeness in me.