Night Troubles.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

I felt my whole body being lifted up. My eyes looked down at the clouds circling around my feet. I tried to lift my legs but failed.

 

Suddenly , a light was shone at my direction . It was too bright so I had to cover my eyes as I looked into the light.

 

Three figures stood in front of me. Slowly, they lifted their heads and then smiled. It was Onew, Jonghyun and Key.

 

Dressed in all white, I lifted my hand and tried to reach for them. The sudden pull took my breath away. It wasn't painful or strong. It was a warmth and comfortable feeling. I found myself lying in a king-sized bed, my eyes shut. I let both my hands explore the soft bed when I felt something on both sides of me. It felt like hands.

 

I looked up.

 

Minho, his short hair messy and his handsome features made me blushed. I looked on the other side and found Taemin, his eye smile and gorgeous smile shining on his face. Both of them are wearing white.

 

Another flash and I found myself in between all of them, with Minho and Taemin by my side.

 

Then, I felt a sharp pain at my stomach and lurched forward. The pain got worse after each stabbed.

 

The guys just stared at me, smiling. They can't see the blood appearing on my dress and the lurches I gave.

 

Suddenly I screamed as the final stab killed me.

 

I screamed my lungs out and lurched forward. My hair was all over my face and beads of sweat broke out from my forehead.

 

The guys ran to the couch where I sat, and ask if I was okay.

 

I took deep breaths to calm myself. I wiped the sweat off my face and put my hand on my stomach .

 

It was just a dream , a bad dream , I reassured to myself over and over again .

 

" I'm okay , its just a bad dream . " I said reassuringly , trying to break a smile on my face.

 

But they didn't seem to take the smile so easily . Key quickly grab a glass of water and some of my medication and gave it to me. I took the pills and gulped the water down.

 

Minho wiped the tears from my eyes and let his hand stay onto my face for a while. I breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm down my heart. I leaned back down on the couch and let myself rest.

 

Key told Taemin to continue his schoolwork and Jonghyun wiped my face with a clean towel. Onew gave me a concerned smile and excused himself back into the room.

 

Jonghyun then excused himself and brought the towel to the laundry room near the kitchen. Key sat in the main room, rearranging the shopping things we bought earlier today.

 

Minho took a seat beside me and looked at me with his concerned eyes. I was too tired to turn my head to the other side so I just shut my eyes. I took deep breaths in and out.

 

The couch made sqeaking noises as I felt Minho move beside me. Then his hands were on my face. I force myself not to open my eyes, afraid I would fall for those beautiful eyes and long eyelashes.

 

He slowly move me so that I was resting on his chest. My heart raced. I heard his heart racing. I heard his breathing increasing. His arms wrapped around me and his hand brushing my hair.

 

It really did felt like a dream .

 

 

**** **** ****

 

I got up in the night. I couldn't sleep. I was afraid that the same nightmare will come back to me again.

 

Absentmindedly, I walked to the shoe rack and wore my sneakers. I grabbed my coat and head out into the corridor. I past by their dorm and stopped. I walked up the door and put my ear against it.

 

I could hear nothing.

 

I quietly made my way in the lift and went down to the lobby floor. No one was awake, except for the security guard who was guarding the place. I gave him a smile and waved. He exchanged my greeting and I walked away.

 

I kept walking . And walking . And walking. Just letting my feet take me to where they want to go. I stopped in front of a playground and sat on a swing. I start to swing myself back and forth .

 

 The wind blew my face and I shivered. It was much more colder at night. I hugged my arms in more tighter around my torso and continued swinging. I recalled the incident that happen recently and replayed all those happy moments.

 

I smiled to myself. Then I started to giggle. I caught myself before I start laughing and waking the neighbourhood around me.

 

My hands curled around something in my jacket.

 

Huh , since when there was a box in my pocket , I thought to myself , puzzled as I slowly took out the box .

 

It was wrapped nicely and a small card was pasted on the front.

 

I opened the card and read,

 

" Hope you will not forget us, like how we won't forget you. Wear this everyday and don't lose it. -Key"

 

I smiled, then slowly unwrapping the wrapping paper.

 

The box was black. I opened it up slowly and I took a look inside. I gasped at the sight of the gift and my heart felt like it was exploding out of its chest.

 

The necklance was specially designed, I could tell as there was no other design that can be found in any jewellery shop. The front wrote, " SHINee & Me".

 

Behind was something like this,

Onew,

 

Jonghyun, Key,

 

Minho, Taemin,

 

and lastly was my name.It ended of with, "Forever." It was beautifully crafted. It was real silver.

 

I smiled widely and decided to put it on when I heard footsteps behind me. I was about to turn around but the voice caught me by surprise.

 

" Hey, beautiful . What you doing out here late at night? "

 

I turned around and three boys was walking towards me. I quickly kept the necklance and shoved the box back into my pocket. I stood up from the swing and walk backwards slowly. His two accompliceschuckled at the sight of me. Then they stopped in front of me.

 

" Where do you think you're going?" The first one said, taking a part of my hair and let his hand brushed it down. I slapped his hand away. His face act out all scared but he stopped and chuckled. The two of them followed him, chuckling in the background.

 

"There, there. What is there to be afraid of?" He said and slowly revealing a sharp pointed knife from his pocket. He was wearing gloves and so did the other two. If they were to kill me , they could get away with it.

 

My mind went blank. I stood there rooted to the ground. I thought of running but I don't know how far I've walked from the dormitory.

 

My other hand was in my pocket and it curled around something.

 

My handphone !

 

I recently put their numbers on speed dial , so I just pressed any number from 1 to 5 and click the call button. I flipped the phone silently so that the mouthpiece was facing out of the pocket. I made sure I did all this while they are not looking.

 

I tried to keep the coversation, so I could divert his intentions to killing me for some time later. My voice, weak and dry, tried to make hints so that whoever I called could hear me and find me here.

 

But the diversion didn't came as successful as I thought it did. He played with the blade and chuckled under his breath. His friends watched as he took one step closer towards me, the blade near my neck.

 

" Join me tonight for some fun, hey beautiful. We can avoid this you know." He said , winking at me and showing a cheeky smile.

 

I tried not to struggle as his hand grabbed me from behind and pulled me closer. His lips were an inch away.

 

I suddenly remembered the day when Minho was doing the exact same thing. But that was something nice and anticipating.

 

This , however, was frightening and terrifying. I close my eyes and tried to look away. The blade cut through the skin on my neck.

 

I screamed and cried as the pain engulfed my whole body. The boy chuckled under his breath again and remove the knife from my neck. He moved the knife from my neck to my stomach. I gasped. He slashed me and let me go.

 

Suddenly , everything went silent and slow motion .

 

I heard shouting from behind and the three boys looked behind and decided to run away.

 

I fell onto the ground , both my hands on my neck and stomach.

 

Blood bleed on to my clothes and I tried to breathe.

 

I smelled rust and salt as the blood start trickling down my neck and onto my jacket. I felt giddy. I lay on the ground and breathing in and out hard.

 

My eyes became blurry. Tears start trickling down my cheeks as the pain made me feel like I was burning in a fire. A few people came running towards me. I recognised their faces but I couldn't speak. I gasped for air like a fish out of the water.

 

I saw them.

 

The angels from my dream.

 

The 3 who smiled at me and the 2 who laid down beside me.

 

I tried not to lose consciousness. I look at them and tried to smile.

 

I saw Onew on the phone, speaking quickly and fluently. Minho and Taemin sat by my side, tears b in their eyes. I wanted to tell them not to cry but my mind told me not to move too much.

 

I just lay down there, breathing thru my mouth, tears rolling down my eyes. Jonghyun and Key tried to remove my hands from my wounds and covered their hands on it instead.

 

Both of them were crying and I could hear the sobs from where my head is resting. Taemin brush my hair away from my face.

 

" Its going to be okay. I know it is. Just hang in there. The ambulance is on the way."

 

"Remember what I told you. Don't give up. I know you're strong!" Key said, trying to breathe in between crying.

 

I found my voice back. I took one last swallow of my saliva. It hurts since the boy slashed my neck.

 

"Minho...Taemin....don't cry. I'll be fine. Onew....Key....Jonghyun....don't worry. I'll...be....fine." I said, struggling for air.

 

The last sound I heard was the ambulance and the 5 drastic cries of my 5 angels calling out my name.