A Very Shining Accident

Accidents,Love&Snow;

Walking through the foreign streets and taking pictures of interesting sights for two whole hours, my stomach grumbled. My hand flew to my stomach and I rub it slowly. I slowly keep my DSLR into the bag and decided to walk around for food. I read the signs slowly since I have just 'graduated' from the Korean class and was one of the top pupils. Unfortunately for me, it is not my home country and I could not just ask my Korean teacher to help me out, therefore, I slowly read all the signs until something caught my attention. Just as I was about the turn around the bend, a huge crowd of girls gathered. I saw cameras and boom-mikes in the centre of the gathering. I thought about the KBS Star Date, where Korean celebrities walked into the streets while being interviewed and also lucky fans get to hug them and take pictures with them.

Despite my average height, I could not see which celebrity or celebrities it was. I was counting my chances of going there and take a look but the thought of being pushed around and stepped on stopped me from going there. I decided to turn back and just step into any random restaurant nearby.

As I stepped in and immediately found a seat at the corner. The restaurant was not crowded since its past dinner but there were at least 10 tables filled with people. I'm guessing this restaurant is popular, considering the crowd in here. I let out a quiet sigh and look at the menu, ready on the table. A young male waiter approaches me and took my orders. I've always wanted to try the ramen here in Korea and so I ordered a bowl of ramen and iced lemon tea.

After digging into the delicious ramen and sipping in refreshing gulps of iced lemon tea, I head out of the restaurant. The streets lit up beautifully as the dark night sky filled the streets. I also realised something else, it had gotten cold too. Rubbing both my palms together, I walked out, DSLR in hand and snapped more pictures. The street ended and I stopped in my tracks. I decided to look back at my pictures as I crossed the empty road in front of me.

Screeching of tyres was heard from a distance. I was engrossed in my photos, therefore, not looking up to see a black minivan approaching at a fast speed. I closed my eyes and shrieked. I felt my body flew and landed on the few cardboard boxes nearby. And then, I passed out.

**** **** ****

"Do you think she will be okay?"

"I don't know, our driver hit her really hard but she landed on a few cardboard boxes, so I guessing she will suffer from bruises and a few cuts?"

"She doesn’t look Korean at all, she looks like a foreigner."

"Yah, keep quiet will ya? She is waking up! "

Voices filled my ears as I slowly lift my hand to my face. I felt a huge cut on my forehead and a bruise on the side of my mouth. 

"Oww! " I said as I gave the bruise a slight pressure on my fingertips.

My whole body ached and was bruised really bad. My head throbbed badly and when I tried to sit up, I fell back down on the bed. It took some time for me to realise I'm not at my apartment. Or the hospital at all. I cursed and swear at the people who knocked me down for not sending me to the hospital. But I realised something else too.

Who's house is this anyway?

! I looked up at the faces and my mouth dropped, sending a string of pain back to my brain and my face scrunched up due to the bruise on my mouth.

Having your face scrunched up ugly in front of your favourite KPOP idols is one bad thing. But having them standing all over you and asking if you are okay with opening your mouth too wide in front of them is way different. No words can describe it, not even embarrassment can be used for this situation.

On my left, stood Kim Jonghyun, his face full of worries and curiosity yet his brown chocolate eyes staring at you full force as he asks me if I was alright. Beside him was Lee Taemin, all baby boy face but the worried look doesn't suit him at all since I'm used to him smiling widely. Next to him, despite his concern look on him, his handsome features stood out. Choi Minho's mouth moved but no words were coming out, or maybe I was not listening. Kim Ki Bum or Key was ready with first aid and a wet towel as he slowly rubbed my bruise, cooling it down. Lee Jin Ki, or Onew, was all concern but smiling at me, maybe because of how I look when I scrunched up my face.

The next moment was the most embarrassing part of my whole entire life.

I shrieked and passed out again.