Complications and more complications.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

I continued walking in the park. My joyful mood subsided after what Taemin told me in the shop. I looked down on the ground and took in a deep breath.

 

In and out ,

 

in and out , repeatedly to calm myself down.

 

Taemin was still by my side. I could feel his eyes staring at me now and then. I'm sure he is worried what I'm feeling now. Or maybe he is curious whether I share the same feelings too.

 

I walked, thinking too much about everything that is happening right now.

 

I didn't even noticed a bicycle in front of me, ringing its bell to warn me that it is speeding and getting into an accident with it will cause more trouble for me.

 

 

Taemin saw the bicycle and immediatly grabbed my waist and pulled me away from the approaching bicycle.

 

Firstly, when I'm in deep thoughts, I don't really pay attention to whatever is happening around me, which is a dangerous thing because I almost got myself into an accident back at home.

 

Secondly, when someone pulls me away from my deep thinking, like tugging my sleeves or making surprises when I'm deeply thinking, I tend to be clumsy.

 

So, when Taemin grabbed my waist and pulled me aside, I tripped and we both fell on the ground.

 

I was on top of Taemin, my head landed safely on his chest. I managed to hear for a few seconds of his heart beat, which was racing like crazy. Taemin , on the other hand, landed on the hard ground. I heard him cried Ouch! and rubbing behind his head. When he saw me on him, he took the chance to look deeply into my eyes.

 

I then realised something else. When I looked into his eyes, I thought I could see his soul and his feelings for me swimming freely and happily inside him.

 

Oh my god, I thought, my thoughts scrambled and jumbled up inside me. My heart whispered something else that I hope it wasn't true but I trust my heart always.

 

 

I'm also in love with Taemin too.

 

**** **** ****

 

It was an awkward moment for us when we reached back at the dorm. I went straight for my things and decided to clean it up.Taemin went into the bedroom and shut the door.

 

I took a few deep breaths in and out.

 

No, this can't be happening, I keep telling myself that.

 

But sometimes, when you trust you heart too much, you suddenly catch yourself in complicated situations like this. I tried to shake the thought away in my head.

 

No way, I'm in love with Minho and he is in love with me too. But Taemin is in love with me and so am I in love with him.

 

I feel like screaming. I took a blank piece of paper from my file and took out a pen. I then scribbled hard on the paper. All over. I couldn't keep this bottled up inside. It's too much. I need to talk to someone. I thought of Key but then I told myself I can tell him when I feel its the right time.

 

However, its not the right time now. I forced myself to think of home. Then, I flipped my handphone out of my pocket and dialled the familiar number again.

 

There was a ringing sound on the line. I prayed hard that he will answer his phone and here me out. I missed him and its been almost half a year since I last saw him.

 

I tried to picture him, tall, althletic, with a huge grin on his face. I didn't want to think further as I was afraid tears might start and I'll be all weak again. The other side of the line made a clicked sound and I let out a sigh of relief.

 

"Hello?" a husky and low voice was heard from the other line.

 

"Hey dongsaeng." I replied, a lump in my throat began to grew and I felt the tears starting to form in my eyes as I recalled all my precious memories with my youngest brother.

 

**** **** ****

 

We talked on the phone for an hour and a half. I asked him what's happening at my home and what exciting news are there. He shared with me his stories of school,my family and the girls he met.

 

He told me he like some girl he met a few days ago outside a dance studio. He know she's been going there after school for dance lessons. I know my little brother well. I smiled as I hear his story on how he tried to get her number. I realised the main reason for calling him.

 

I cleared my throat and then began telling him what has been happening to me since I first walked out of the airport. I heard him gasped when I told him that SHINee and I are living together under one roof.

 

"So...YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH KOREAN CELEBS NOW?! WOW. I really thought it was impossible for you to meet them but you did." He said, acting all cool on the phone but most likely panicking in his room and pacing up and down.

 

He continued listening to me, and I told him about what have been happening lately that now I'm going nuts just thinking about it.

 

"So Taemin and Minho is in love with you and so are you? In love with BOTH of them?!" He exclaimed over the line.

 

"Yeah. I really don't know what to do now." I said, sighing heavily.

 

"Hmm, this is really tough. But first," he said, and I heard the wind blowing through the line and then stopped."Which one is Taemin and which one is Minho?"

 

I rolled my eyes. He is in my room looking at the posters. I told him their features and he spotted them on my poster.

 

"Ahh," he said satisfyingly.

 

"What?!" I cried.

 

"You know what, Sis. This decision is all up to you. Fate brings good and bad things to us, and we just have to deal with them everyday. But falling in love with the handsome boy and the pretty boy, is a really really tough. You going to have to break one of their heart." He explained, his tone all fatherly and mature.

 

I sighed again. My brother really have grown up to be a fine young lad. I pretended to make sobbing noises over the phone. He heard it and his voice panicked. He cried and asked if I was okay and I just continued the stunt until I was bored with it. I then ended off laughing over the phone, making him feel irritated and annoying.

 

I heard the door clicked on the other line and suddenly Mum's voice filled the speaker.

 

"Oh ! Mum's home. Have to go now."

 

"Oh.Okay. Watch what you say yeah!"

 

"Okay okay. And you take care of yourself. Its either Taemin or Minho." he said, and bid his final farewell over the phone.

 

I exchanged the farewell and ended the call. The burden in my shoulders lifted and I feel like I could finally breathe again. I took a moment to absorb everything. I heard the bedroom door opened and saw Taemin walking towards the kitchen. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

 

The awkwardness was still there. I was about to walk into the main room when I bumped into him again. Is it just me or is the dorm getting smaller that we are now bumping into each other or just me being clumsy? I asked myself.

 

"Mianneh." We both said it at the same time.

 

But we didn't move away from each other.

 

Somehow, something made me look into Taemin's eyes again. He did the same and stared into mine.

 

His head then slightly turn into an angle that I have seen before. The same angle when Minho and I shared our first kiss. I held my breath as our lips touched. I brushed my fingers through his hair as we kissed. He pulled me closer to him, his arms grabbing mine.

 

After a while, we gasped for air. The kiss was so passionate and full of love.

 

So was Minho's kiss.

 

I withdraw my hands away from him. But he didn't want to let go. He pulled me back in and gave me a tight hug. I couldn't help it. The feeling was warm and complete too. I hugged him back.

 

I let myself be overpowered by my feelings. I let myself to a HUGE trouble, worse than what I've cause before.

 

I wanted to cry, but I needed someone else to cry on.

 

It couldn't be Minho and Taemin.

 

I've done too much in one day.

 

The next few days will be a lot more difficult and challenging.

 

I let out another sigh into Taemin's chest. The sun set in the horizon, reminding us that there are the others too.

 

And Minho.