The Condition.

Accidents,Love&Snow;

The posters were everywhere. I was driving me nuts having to think about them everyday but having to know they are coming down here is more unbelievable.

 

"Ugh! Must they really..." I was not able to finish my sentence when I saw the news on TV.

 

"Internationally known Korean-boy group, SHINee has stirred something up yesterday. During a press conference, the leader, Onew spoke to the media that their concert here is not only for them to get closer to fans. He continued, saying that they are finding a particular girl they were once closed with.

 

" 'She disappeared after an incident happened and all of us were involved. We felt guilty and deep in thoughts then. Now, our second mission here was to find her and get here back.'" 

 

When asked who was this mysterious girl, they simply said, " We know who she is personally and we are close enough that we can recognise each other on the streets."

 

They left the press conference early after that, leaving the media in a state of curiousity.

 

Who is this girl? And what history does she have with SHINee?"

 

My jaw dropped. Every single curse and swear word came out of my mouth. Thank god, I was alone at home that day. I covered my face with a pillow.

 

"What am I going to do?!" I screamed the thoughts out inside of me.

 

My heart aches again, it was much painful this time. I leaned forward and punched my chest gently a few times. The ache subsided a bit but I manage to take a deep breath and cool down my heart.

 

I felt so weak all of the sudden, so I just flopped myself back onto the sofa and continue watching the programmes.

 

The front door opened and my brother greeted me. He came back from a basketball game with his friends and was sweating and smelling all over.

 

I was too weak to look up at him so I just waved my hand up to exchange back the greeting. My brother sat at the single sofa seat across me and look up.

 

"Oh my god! What is wrong with you?!" He cried, his tone full of concern and pain.

 

"Huh?!" I said, looking at him.

 

"You're bleeding. Your nose. There's blood trickling down your nose." He said, grabbing a piece of tissue and wiping it off my face.

 

"Thanks." I said and stared hard at the tissue my brother wiped off my blood. It was a lot.

 

Suddenly, my heart aches again, painfully this time round and I thrashed my whole body onto the sofa. I whined in pain and my brother quickly got to the phone and call the ambulance. I passed out once the aches stop.

 

**** **** ****

 

I woke up again under the bright light.

 

And again , I complain it was too bright to see.

 

Someone lower the lighting down and I sighed in relief. When I looked around, I don't see anyone.

 

"Huh, thats strange" I whispered to myself.

 

"Hello? Yeoboseyo?" I called out.

 

No one answered.

 

Then, I realised it was a dream. I sit up and remove the IV from my hands. I hop down the bed and tiptoed to the door. I tried to peek out but my breath keep fogging up the window. I turned the knob and stepped outside.

 

The whole corridor stretched along one end and then there was a turn to the right. I decided to walk there when I heard voices calling me.

 

I turned around to look but I can see no one. I scratched my head in confusion and start walking again.

 

This time, the voices came back. I turned around and went back into my room. The voices were clear inside than outside. Someone's calling my name.

 

Then a few moments later, 5 familiar voices was heard calling out my name.

 

I could hear them, but I couldn't respond. I don't know how. I tried shouting all over but they repeatedly called me.

 

After all attempts, I gave up. I let the voices called out my name. It was soothing though having to hear their voices back. I flopped back onto my bed, which I regret having to. I fell straight into a black hole.

 

**** **** ****

 

I sat up and panicked. There was a constant beeping sound beside me and I realised that it was just the heart monitor. I breathe out.

 

That was close, I thought to myself. I looked around and noticed I was hospitalized. The curtains were drawn from all sides and I thought I could hear my mum's voice when she entered the room.

 

"Yes....yes....okay. Really. I have to talk to my husband about that." She was talking on the handphone with someone.

 

When she saw me, she quickly said "I'll call you back later" and ended the phone call.

 

She ran up to me and kiss my forehead. I hugged her back. I was so delighted to see her. I felt her wet tears on my patient uniform and looked up at my mum. She was relieved of course. I patted her hand and she took the tissues from the tissue box at my side table.

 

"I'm fine, I'm fine!" I reassured her over and over again.

 

The door opened again and I saw my brother. He gasped in shock and ran over to my bed. He hugged me tight and jumped for joy. I smiled at his joyfulness and then avert my attention to mum.

 

"Mum, where's dad?" I asked hoping the door will open again and Dad's foot steps will enter the room.

 

"Oh, he ....er..have something to attend to." My mum answered me, hesitated about her answer.

 

I saw her exchange looks with my brother but I ignore it. I let my torso fall into the bed and sighed in relieved once more. A nurse and a doctor came and did a full body checkup on me. My mum and brother excused themselves outside. I waved at them and have my whole body checked.

 

"Am I going to be fine Doctor?" I asked hoping to get a lifesaving answer.

 

"Yes, if you take care of you heart well, you will be fine." He simply replied.

 

I just nodded and the nurse told the doctor that everything is fine. The doctor filled up some papers and hand it over to me to sign. I signed it off and the nurse and doctor excused themselves out of the room.

 

The moment my mum and brother entered the room, I pretended to sleep. I know something was amiss when the doctor came to examined me. They looked at me and then let out a sighed.

 

"Her heart is breaking down." My mum begin, suddenly sobbing into the tissues.

 

"I know. I don't think she will be able to recover as fast as possible." My brother replied, his constant worrying truly impresses me.

 

"I received a call from the manager. "

 

"Oh, which manager?"

 

"The one who is in charge of SHINee of course. He was discussing with me a place and time to meet and formally introduce themselves to us."

 

"So they already found her eh, but Mum , would you let her go?" My brother asked again.

 

"Yes, she have to. The doctor said her heart condition is due to something that truly really did impact her in life. SHINee did. And it made her a more happier person when she is with them. She is receiving heart aches because she misses them." Mum replied and my cheeks gently.

 

Her touch was warm. I suddenly remembered the times where my cheeks were gently touched like how my mum did. But its was Taemin and Minho who did it. My heart ache again.

 

I fely my whole body lurched up in agony. Tears overflow and trickled down my cheeks. I was having a hard time breathing. The heart monitor start to beep repeatedly as my heart rate goes higher and higher. Before the doctors could rush to my aid, I passed out.