Chapter 2: Catching up on "Baby, Don't Cry"

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

I FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!! AREN'T YOU JUST HAPPY?
Anyways prepare yourself, for here comes a long comment... again. lol
Anyways... I want to start off with Yukari. I HATE HER GUTS AND I WISH I WAS THE ONE THAT GETS TO KILL HER. But no, seriously. Could you make me a character from her past that wants to kill her for revenge? I'd be totally BA. I really want to wring , beat every bone in her body, burn her legs, hang her and once she's gone, throw her in a ditch for the rats. Oh, one slap would be all that bad for slapping Morgan in the beginning ;) Okay, I'm done with her... for now...
Seungmi. I really don't think she wants to give her baby to Yukari, whatever it is she says. She loves her child, so she needs to stand up and look for another solution. And she's being stupid, not telling the others about the break in before. And what she suspects. She really can't stop being stupid, can she? She obviously still loves Minho. I mean, she already went through the whole, "I'm so attracted to him. No, I can't mentally cheat on Key" thing once. It's kinda pathetic. And whether Key did heroin or not, he had no right to hit her. She needs to realize that's not okay behavior by a long shot.
Key... stupid idiot. Being distant and violent and a liar is what pushed Seungmi away that first time. Is he an idiot? Oh, wait, I already said that. I think he's making an effort to not do heroin anymore since Seungmi is back in his life, but he has no right to be violent towards her. Specially now that's she's pregnant! But I feel really bad for him. He really loves that baby and learning that Seungmi is giving the baby to Yukari made him really sad. I really wanted to hold him. He really is going through a lot. But he should come up with a solution to help Seungmi keep the baby. I just can't make my mind up about who should end up with Seungmi...
Minho... he's pissing me off. Again. He's only with Jenna because he wants to forget his feelings for MORGAN. But he's not cold enough to really hate Jenna. He cares for her, but he doesn't LOVE her. Even if he tell her that. And I know he must be dying to find out if the baby is his or not. But I think he says he doesn't care about the baby for the same reason Seungmi says she doesn't want the baby. The memories. I kinda figured it had to do with the whole girlfriend thing too...
Jenna is nice. But kind of annoying too. I feel bad, cuz I can tell she's going to get a little hurt later on. But that' can't be helped.
Taemin. Just as cute as ever! Even at 20... still a sugar kid. I loved how he said he had a girl over at his place. That was great. I was laughing about for the longest time. I think I got a funny look from my mom when she walked past my room.
Onew... he's still sweet! Aww! I feel so bad cuz I can tell SHINee is his everything to him. It's breaking my heart.
Jonghyun. I knew it was him at the beginning of the story! He's so funny and so sweet to his puppy! I loved that detail!
Well, good job! I can't wait for the next update! I'm so glad I finally caught up!
And I can't wait for the end of Yukari. Seriously, you're doing a good job with her if I hate her so badly...

Okay, I'm done rambling. I prob wont comment this long again... without good reason.
LOVE THE STORY! Keep it up!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am... unnie makes me a very angry person indeed.

I'll try putting which chapters my comments are for if I remember.

But that'll take longer >.>

Anyways... wow....

Your characters really do make me a very angry person.