Chapter 3: My Short Rant on Chapter 14

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

 Omo omo omo! What are you doing to my brain? Are you trying to fry it? lol. Ugh, this is getting complicated... in my head. I'm working on all the possibilities as to where the story will lead... and end. For crying out loud! Who's the father? Who's she going to end up with? Can SHINee really end like that? Will I get to kill Yukari? Will the Russian succeed? Partially? What's the baby's name going to be? What's going to happen to Jenna? Why do I love Jonghyun so much(irrelevant I know)?
His dad, I kinda figured he would say something like that. But it was sweet none the less... I still can't make up my mind as to who should end up with Seungmi... I really don't know. And what a cliffhanger! AHHH!!! I'm going to die of anxiety before school even starts!
Good job on your Japanese exams/quizzes. I don't think I'd ever do that well...
And 100 subs! Jealous! lol, jk, great job! Keep it up, you deserve it!
Done rambling now, ;)
For now ñ_ñ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was actually one of my short comments.

I'm ogled.

Is that a word?

Anyways, I think I can write the title of these chaps as the name of the chapter/s I commented on and what chapter they were.

Unnie, I have to work so hard to find these.

>.<

I'll catch up as soon as I finish writing this.