"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 51: Serpent

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

There's just.... this WILL be short.
Seungmi is a stupid crybaby.

Minho, you poor poor thing.... I just want things to get better for you.

Onew.... you tell her Onew, you tell her. Though the name calling WAS a little far.... But um... Minho kinda realized his feelings first... I think. So... can't blame Seungmie for love. Though she's stupid cuz she's easily brainwashed. And a stupid crybaby. But yes, other than that, you tell her. I mean, because of her (and unnie for that matter *throws a dirty death glare*) you were drowned and almost died.

Taemin... I'm really proud of you, but I think giving her two weeks was too long. And good job (you spazz)on managing to hold Minho back. If you hadn't been there....

Jonghyun, my sweet y man with a beautiful and amazing eyes and tongue and.... I love you *happy dreamy sigh* But you need to stop sugarcoating everything for Seungmi. My baby... I'll save you soon for that witch as Onew said.

Key..... liar liar pants on fire, the acting Key is all come back. Next chappie will be full of drama *does sing song voice in my head*


Yay! short comment. I just... If I went off, who knows how long....


I freaking touched Amber's hand! She totally likes me. We're totally hommies.
K, I'm out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just.... yeah... short comment....

I didn't do authrs not on the other, but yeah.... >.>

 

 

KAI IS A FREAKING TROLL!

OH MY GOSH I DON'T LIKE HIM RIGHT NOW ONE BIT!

HOW DID I END UP ENGAGED TO HIM?!