"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 22: I Want***

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

Dun dun dunnnn!!!! Okay, so let me just say, as soon as I read the first few paragraph thingies, I knew it was going to be a long comment... and I was right, and I just started writing. Okay, now for the storye...
Okay, Seungmi, really? Really? REALLY? I mean, for crying out loud, it shouldn't have actually been that hard to realize Minho was the father. Okay, because honestly, if anyone remembers, Onew had asked Minho if they were being safe. We all know the first time for sure wasn't. That's like, big time flashback for crying out stinkin loud! But Seungmi should have known, and I'm sure she knew the whole time, but didn't want to believe until there was liable proof before her. And the way she reads Minho? You would think something would go off in her head that would say "Yeah, I totally still care for you and totally love the baby, that's why I feel so much angst around you" Because, I feel like it's kinda of obvious Minho still really does care. He did it in the past too! I mean, think about it... he had sometimes acted distant from you when you were with Key, but at the same time showed you he cared. He's doing that NOW. Stop being stinkin stupid and blind. And you seem to have the bad habit of making things more complicated than they should be. Lying is what got you in trouble with the Yukari, remember? You're only making things worse. Key already said he would still love Jaewon, and I know it scares you because he and Minho can't seem to get along when it's about you, but Key is going to find out, and he will be evem more upset than if you had told him from the beginning. Seungmi, you're a mother. You love Jaewon, so do the responsible thing! We all know you love Key, but I think you still love Minho, no matter what you say. The only reason you say such stupid things about Minho is because you're upset that he acts like he doesn't care. You really do go beyond stupid sometimes. It's like you need more drama in your life to learn your lesson. Just, for (I knew this was going to happen, stupid limit)... just for once, could you not be stupid and do the right thing and not lie. Key has always been agressive, I'm glad you know that, but he's been agressive with you even when he wasn't high or intoxicated.... (enough of Seunmi, I think so...)
Okay... Minho... Minho... YOU'RE SUCH A ! You're more of an open book than you think. I mean, people are just blind and stupid and don't see it- yes, even my baby kinda- that you're hurting so much. I feel like the whole world is coming down because everyone seems to keep telling you to make up your mind, but you have, you did. You love Seungmi. You never stopped, but you tried to forget her. You tried so hard to do so, but her coming back into your life and the baby being born, of course that sets your resolution askew. Jenna, I understand you used her as a disctraction, and that it almost worked, but you just want Seungmi to be yours. You're burning with jealousy and envy against stupid Key-get to him soon enough-because you want time with YOUR son. I would have thought that you would have seen right through Seungmi when they announced it. You were always the one to tell when she was lying. I thought you would see it, her lie, and be relieved to secretly know Jaewon was yours, keeping it to yourself. My heart breaks for you Minho because you're being stupid. Jenna will find out soon enough of your past. (I feel like Minho or Jenna will find the results and know the truth, just me.) But Minho, I know you don't want to get into fights with key-kinda- but at least talk to Seungmi and explain to her you do care for at least the child, but remain away because of Key. That would, in my opinion, solve some comflict. I don't know how much longer I can take your stubborness, because it's hurting you so much. Minho, dear, stop hurting yourself. It's depressing, upseting, and slightly pathetic. You kinda need to get over yourself. T.T I don't care if you're studying a lot and working hard to become a neuro-sergeon(however you spell it), on the contrary, quite the opposite. Good job, but you really need to not be by yourself so much. It's not healthy, you should know. You need to relax and have some fun from time to time, or you're going to just burn out. You have a son, and I know in your heart you know he's yours. Take of Jenna, stop being a liar to her and just tell her the truth, things cannot continue on the way they are, and you know it. You can't handle it, and she can't handle it. Okay? Please, your yourself, her, SHINee, Seungmi, your SON, and your supporters. So stop pissing me and everyone else off. There's Yukari to deal with too!
*sigh(not even close to done) Oh, my, gosh, you stupid Key. (sorry for language) I'm glad you were excited to learn Jaewon is yours when he's not, but when you find out the truth, keep in mind that Seungmi did it because of the type of person you are. She loves you-and Minho(shh!sorry)-but most of all, she doesn't want you to leave her and Jaewon. She had your best interest at heart, even if it was really stupid. Second, get over being so freaking . If you had your way, you would just have regretted hurting her later. That's your problem, you never think about the consequences and how they'll eat at you later. Sorry Kibum, but karma is . You didn't want to stop and ended up hurt. You also wont be honest with anyone, or even Seungmi. You, like the other two, need to lay everything on the table, soon, before things turn from how bad they are now, to worse. Think it through. Stop trying to deal with everything on your own. It's hard, I know, but you sometimes have to share the burden with someone. It's an issue both you and Minho share. >.< so stop being dumb as well, and get over yourself and be honest. It will make everyone a little more relieved, k? Oh, and take some anger management classes... :P
Unni, sorry it took up like most of your wall... I couldn't help it. For being a filler, I sure have a lot to say, huh? I just can't help but ramble on when it comes to your story. I love it so much! Unnie, I'm dying with curiousity about what the "not filler" chapter will involve. I have a feeling I will have a lot to say, huh?
Good job Unnie! I really can't wait for your updates! :)))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was my first longest update on the history of...

I don't even know.

I talk too much.

Write too much?