"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 20: Three Months

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

dfjakldfjaksdfjaksdjfaksdjfasdfajsdfjasdkfasdfjskd
Uuuuunnieeeeeeeee!!!!!!! What do you expect me to say? I mean really? What do you want me to say now. For once I don't know if I can rant for long, but I kinda can.... UGH!!!!!
Shall I start with Yukari? Because it will be a very hateful comment. As it usually is towards her. What the hell is wrong with her? Like, what happened in her past to make her such a cruel b****? I mean really? Something must have happened that caused her to be this way. It couldn't just be because she's just a normally angry and violent and wants to murder anyone and/or anything that strikes up her humor to do so. (I guess I am ranting again) I somehow knew Yukari was going to show up in this chapter again, especially when they went back to the SHINee dorm. She's messed up and cruel and needs to die in a very humiliating manner, where her pride is nothing. No mercy for her! She's been "merciful" yes, but NOT at the same time. She's tried to kill SHINee multiple times. I mean, she did almost get MY Jonghyun KILLED! I do not appreciate such actions towards my husband. Not at all. Please tell me that when "something" happens, that she dies? And why do I feel like Yukari's biggest hater? I probably am, huh? But I just dislike her very much. HATE her.
Okay, Seungmi... I'll give her kudos. She saved Key and SHINee, at least for the next 3 months or so, but we never know what Yukari will do. I'm just scared Yukari will try killing them after if she were to succeed in taking the baby... But Seungmi, I'm glad she's seen the light in keeping her baby. I'm sure she's trying to figure out how to save everyone. She really is a good person, not wanting anyone harmed, she just has really bad luck. :(
Key... it seems since he's too busy with the baby he hasn't been doing anything stupid. He's such a good daddy! I love him that way. I'm glad he agreed to the paternity test, since, I'm dying to find out who the daddy (biologically speaking) is. And I say biologically, since I'm not sure who I want to be the real dad. But at the moment I think it's Minho. I will NOT say why that is.
Minho... ugh, just stop lying to everyone. It's hurting you and everyone, but kudos to him for realizing Seungmi's lies. I bet he'll try and help no matter what, even if they don't know he's doing it. Well, they'll prob most likely find out, right?
I LOVE JONGHYUN! I want him to sing me to sleep, if not tears!
Taemin is so cute, that's all there is to say about him. He's cute.
Onew, I'm glad you think Seungmi should stay in Korea, but Jaewon is also an American citizen since MORGAN is American.
But, c'mon! SHINee fwighting!
Haha, Roo is so adorable, I just want to cuddle him up!
And I'm surprised there was no Jenna in this chapter... she was really excited about the baby too!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just, I don't....

What can I say?

I love ranting about Jonghyun even if it's so random XD

And my hate for Yukari... haha, I think it's grown?

I don't even know!