"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 28: Carousel

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

sdfjaksdfjaksdjfaksdjfklajsd. That was the first thing that popped into my head when I was reading Key's POV. How did I know? Just, how did I knoooooow!!!!!!!!! I'm not even kidding. At first, it was relief I felt when Key said he was waking from a nap, but when he started feeling the withdrawals, I knew. And I became an angry ogre. Oh my gosh Key, you're so stupid. You keep pissing me off. YOU can't run your relationship on your OWN. A relationship involves both parties. Especially in your situation when there's a baby involved. Okay? You should really learn. Why was it that Seungmi left the first time in the first place? Huh? BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T treat her right!!!!! UGHHHHHHHH! C'mon Key, get with the stinking program! dfjakdjfasdjf
Okay, Seungmi, yeah... I mean. Okay, when Onew presented the point of you being a like a mother to Key, I thought, Fruits Basket. Like Yuki with Tohru? Yeah.... He saw her as a mother. So, I don't know. And really? They have told you multiple times about Key and his problem. You saw it yourself.
And I'm not gonna me this long since it's an old outdated comment due to my slowness in reading... ugh.
Jenna is so sweet, and I feel really bad for her. But it was kinda good to see her again. I say kinda because I got a little sick when you described her room. PINK? That is TOO much pink. Too much. NO JOKE.
Sorry, it's not an amazingly long comment for once. It's kinda bugging me that I can kinda see everyone else's comments for the next update and it's like WHAT IS GOING ON!!!
Unnie! I'll try writing a better comment next time.
Oh! JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! My poor poor baby!

Oh my gosh, wow. I knew that would be happening soon!
Okay, I should kinda backtrack... and I have a feeling this won't be a long comment either... Oh well >.<
Okay, I was seriously depressed by how it started. I mean, how can anyone not be? It's just majorly killer. THEY'RE DISBANDING!!!!! But, oh, sweet dear Taemin. Way to go with the tree. It was so nice, a change of pace and all. I really wanted to cry in relief when Jonghyun joined in on the fun. I've been so worried about him. And what's with the SM Ballad contract? That must have been a separate one, right? Anyways, I almost forgot to say this about the last time. Minho really wants to take care of Seungmi. That's so obvious, especially with the way he stopped her after leaving Onew's room. I swear, I could almost read his mind saying, "I want to kiss her" over and over again. lol.
But anyways, down to this chapter again. HELLO BABY!!!! Maybe you should write Yoegun in there sometime, since they really do still see him. I think that would be fun to add, you know? He could be the ring bearer? hehe, silly me. Oh, they had such a romantic date! It was so cute and as one of my friends says, "Jelly!" ^.^ That's was a really proposal. But I'm not all that sure I'm happy about it. I'm still torn. You're making it hard, since I there hasn't been much Minho... gimme more Minho!!! hehe.
I love it. It's great. Fantastic. Amazing! UPDATE SOON!!!!
Oh, and poll, you finally got it up... and I still don't know. I'll vote, but I'm not gonna tell you who I voted for ;)
Saranghe Unnie!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't.... I HATE that they got engaged.

Just hate it, hate it, hate it.