"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 21: Letter

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

Are you ready for my long comment? If it's long anyways, I can never tell when I start unnie T.T
Anyways,I love how the chapter started out really happy, it was nice. Okay, I'm just going through formalities. But I just LOVED how they woke up Onew. It was so funny! How can someone not smile and laugh at that! Those three boys are really funny, Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho. Just lovely. They have some pretty epic moments.
Man, I feel so bad for Jenna! She's not dumb, I can tell, so I don't understand why she can't put two and two together about how strained things seem to be between Seungmi and Minho. I mean, really. And there's still the fact of how he's been changing ever since she arrived in Korea. I thought she was beginning to suspect Seungmi's and Minho's past, giving SHINee and her a cold type of glance. Specially her. Aish, she's in for a lot of pain. I feel really bad for her.
Okay, um, Key. He really is a sweet dad, but I'M SO PISSED OFF AT HIM! Wasn't one of the reason's his dad and mother had an issue was because of drinking? I mean, really think about it. You think he would try a little harder if he's saying he loves Jaewon. Aish. If he knows he can't stop, he shouldn't do it. PERIOD. But other than that, he's doing well. It seems he's laying of the other drugs... for the moment.
The letter, oh my gosh the letter. I knew the letter was going to be the test results! And I soooo called it was Minho. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Did I mention I knew it? I was caught in between, but I was leaning more towards Minho. I knew this whole time. Man I'm good! Okay, done feeling proud of that moment. >.< But, I changed my mind about stopping. I mean, did I, or did I not mention that Jaewon seemed to understand who his father really is? I've said something about it. He instinctively knew who his father was. I totally got the memo. And why else was he able to calm Jaewon down when no one else could. And as soon as he was in Key's arms, he started to cry again. Or maybe I just look too much into it. (oops, I exceeded the limit again, sorry). But yeah... I can't wait for another update Unnie! I really want to know how Seungmi reacts more and what everyone else will say. Especially the two guys involved. Oh, and Jenna. She's going to find out. There's no way you can put that off. No way.
Update soon!
And I'm getting mad, because I was looking at my subscriptions and yours was on top, so I knew you updated but it didn't tell me. That's the second time T.T
Anyways, good job Unnie! and you're really really smart!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just.... I was so right.

hahaha, yes, being a bit cocky.

And um.... I have so much more to go. -_-

The memories!

Your story has grown SO much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. (stalking comments again)

 Haha, onlythebest24 and TaeminLuver are taking after me in the long comments :)