"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 37: Last Breath

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

 Bahaha, I read the comments of onews death just now. I don't even know why I yell at you on Skype, since I have many who agree with me....
Totally besides the point... kekeke... I'm sorry to hear about your cord, but I understand unnie! I still love you and I'll wait patiently :)

 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was crying again as I read the beginning of this update. I was like, he's dead. Oh gosh, it's so painful. Someone, please bring him back, please bring him back. But then I read someone's tweet and I was like, omo, don't tell me... AHHH!!~ I'm so glad you didn't kill Onew. I'm so glad you didn't kill him! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!! I feel like you didn't want to deal with the stress of figuring out how they were going to cover up Onew's death... (T-T) And the fact that everyone was going on and on (*coughcoughmecoughcough) about how you could kill Onew because he didn't do anything wrong and that you should bring him back to life. I was just soooo relieved. I'm not kidding. At first I was crying because I was all, no! He's dead kind of deal, but then I was crying because, Oh gosh, oh gosh, he's alive! He's alive! I could fly over to Florida and kiss you! kind of glad. I'm so relieved, I'm not gonna lie. Than again, I've gone on and one about it... so... moving on to the rest of the update? Yes? Yes? Yes, okay. lol
Seungmi, way to go girl for thinking fast and not hesitating to break the glass. Brave or not, thank you. I'm really thankful that you did what you did. My only question is... what is the aquarium going to say about a broken tank and a load of dead fish? How are they going to cover that up? Hmmm? And next is, why would you ask if Minho went after you? Hm? Because girl, you are still in love with him. But like Minho says, you're so brainwashed, it's ridiculous! Aish. You felt crushed. And why would you believe what Key says about Minho? You know he hates Minho, and he's afraid you may still have feelings for him. He doesn't want you to go back to him. He sees it. He sees Minho as a threat. It's kind of common sense there hun. Everyone had always warned you about Key from the start, but not about Minho. It has always been Key you've needed to watch out for. Never Minho. Why else would Taemin be surprised? Hm? You only ever seem to ask for an opinion from Key, and not ever the others. You only listen to Key, Key Key. That's not a bad thing... if you listened to someone else once in a while, you know? That couldn't hurt. But when others try talking to you, you don't want to hear it. You get all butthurt. Even when you do, because they force it on you, you have admitted they're right, a little, but you ignore it. You go on leading a life of child. Yet not a child. You don't learn. You're blind to what goes on around you, especially when it comes to Minho. Everyone's tried to tell you. Why don't you go ask the others if what Key said it's true? Hm? Wouldn't that confirm it? Or are you scared that Key had lied... again? You still love Minho, that's why you have overreacted the way did to what Key said. To the confrontation you had with Minho again. You all piss me off.
Key... piss off. I'm sorry, but piss off. You are being an overprotective, over jealous boyfriend. You are being ridiculous. In the back of your mind, it's still a game. It has always been a game. You've just jumped in so deep, you don't realize it until it comes for the time of drugs. And Unnie, I saw what you did there for a bit, trying to make Key seem like the good guy for a bit. The one that should be with Key, but then I continued reading I was right back to what I believed from the start. Key, for crying out loud, stop lying. You'll get caught, and you won't be coming out very happy. You are the one who will suffer the most. Stop trying. I just don't know anymore. I want you to get better, but I strongly believe you can't do that with Seungmi. If it means her in with you into that wild life of yours, forget it. You're doing more harm than good. And why didn't you go after Seungmi? Huh? Why didn't you track her down. I never thought much of it, but why? See? So much more to my point.You couldn't even make an effort to find her again. But as soon as she came back, it was game on, wasn't it? It was. :/ I want to believe you're good, but you keep making that hard. I know you are, but you really need help. Heck, everyone does.
Minho. Oh dear Minho. The way you showed up to the rescue, made me so happy. You brought the beloved leader back to life. But I hate how you have to lie. Its so obvious. You are hurting so much. You have so much weight on your shoulders. You were just as half mad at the sight of Onew's still body as Seungmi went to him. You want to get rid of Yukari so badly, because she's taken your love. And nearly took your precious Onew. That's terrible. But don't hide it by blaming him. Even if I see it as stress and from being so overwhelmed from Yukari's confrontation, the others wont know. Only Onew knows because he saw you jump in to try to save him, only to be pulled out by Yukari. You wont be able to hide it forever. I'm sorry, but you really need to talk to someone. You can't go on like this by yourself. Agh! But you still piss me off for lying. That will always piss me off the most. I just hope you find out soon that you are Jaewon's father. That's really starting to set me on edge.
Jonghyun, you poor baby. And Taemin too. You two with Onew, always trying to make sure everything is okay. You all go through so much, and I feel terrible. *pouts. Well, be strong. Keep your thoughts straight. This crazy group needs people with clear heads.
Unnieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Considering I know what I know... AHH!!! What are you going to do!? I hope you take into consideration what I've told you about that whole thing... if you still haven't forgotten... Anyways, I love you and thank you thank you for bringing back Onew. I just hope you really do reconsider THAT as well. But if you do do that, you better... okay, I'll stop there. I'm just so frustrated. Teehee.
Anyways, I LOVE YOU!!! SARANGHE!!!!
I also love Minho
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LEE Minho
Aish, don't freak out again, lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved that prank.

I love Minho.

Lee Minho.

Oh, that was so much fun XD