"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 26&27;: Termination/ Onew's Advice

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

Okay, this is for the first update. I can't contain myself! But I don't even know where to begin!!! Oh my gosh Unnie! And I still haven't read the second update yet! What are you going to do? Huh? Anyways... where should I start... from the top, yeah, the top...
Key. Oh the poor poor thing. I'm glad he was finally able to admit it, as I said before. (Guess this will be about Key, not from the top, >.<) He's always getting into trouble, and he's always suffering because HE puts himself in those situations. I mean, really? It's not that he's a blockhead. (Well, kinda). But he's being a real pabo by not thinking things through rationally. We all know he's actually a really smart guy. He said so himself. He could do just as well as Minho and become a surgeon if he wanted to. I believe it. He just needs to start using his brain. There's got to be some common sense in you, boy! It just breaks my hear to see you that way, when I know you could do so much better. Even without Seungmi. I mean, really. But now you're looking at her as your safeguard. That's good. Open up. She'll help you. You can get through the pain. And since I haven't read the next chapter as of now, I have a feeling the reason you ran away to your room on your own was because... oh, shall I say it? Heroin. Because I know you still have some stashed somewhere. Oh, I hope I'm wrong. I hope you look at it desperately, only to stop before you actually use. Life is tough. But you have a girlfriend who loves you, and you love her! And her son, whether you know it or not that he's not yours actually, you love him as your own. He's your son. Please, fight the temptation. Do it for Seungmi. For Jaewonnie. For YOURSELF. All of us here, reading how your story progress, support you too! Don't ever forget that. And I almost forgot, your DAD needs YOU healthy and alive. Learn from his mistakes.
Okay, Seungmi? Wow, I thought I was going to have to start a new one for this. I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! ....even if  (darn, spoke too soon...) Even if you didn't right out admit it, it's obvious you still have feelings for him. Soooooo obvious! Okay, I'll back track a bit to the beginning of the chapter. Good girl, being there, supportive for Key. He needs you now more than ever. EVER. I mean, I kinda think he's unhealthy for you, but you're healthy for him. I still don't know for sure who you should end up with. Not at all. But when you're Key, you're always suffering. And I'm worried about Jaewonnie too. He needs a good caring father for him. And it's kinda messed up for you to raise him with a lie. Honestly thinking about it, I think you should be found out already that you lied about Key being his Father. Jaewon will need to know. Things will only get messier than ever once you get found out. You shouldn't have lied in the first place! That's something that really pisses me off MORGAN. You keep lying! I've said this before, and I'll say it again. STOP LYING. That's why you have gotten in the trouble you're in now. And honestly, I think SM should know you're dating Key. And same goes for who the father is. You're already screwed over no matter what you do. It doesn't matter. Untangle the whole mess already, because it will only make things worse. Really. LEARN already. Please? For everyone's sake. Poor Jjongie... -_- Okay, meeting time. He's obviously faking. I mean, really? You've already heard about the termination. You know? And that would obviously not make him happy. Not at all. So, uhhhh, Captain obvious knocking. HE'S PISSED AS HELL!!! Okay? And for checking out Minho... well, there you go. I KNEW IT! The butterflies in your stomach. Yeah. Yeah? Yeah.... KNEW IT! That's what I was talking about earlier. The tingling? Yeah, you're so obviously still, in love with him. No matter what you say. FACE IT! Again, back to the point of lying. TALK TO HIM. I mean, yeah, he's being a , but that's because of this whole tangled web of lies too. Just tell him honestly, at least, about Jaewon being his son. He has every right to know too. ESPECIALLY HIM. He's suffering so much. You guys should really talk things out. You guys were good friends. You guys have a connection. It's so obviously visible. Everyone is just focusing on the negative. (Cept Taemin. He's trying to be optimistic ^.^). Please do something about all those lies. SOON. I BEG YOU!
MINHO> MINHO> MINHO>!!!!!! You seemed, from the first part of this whole thing, one who had lots of common sense. In a very stubborn, stupid sort of way, but it was also good. It's like you threw that completely out the door. COMPLETELY. I mean, seriously? You too, with your lies. Don't say you hate Key. I know you guys don't really hate each other. You guys just let things go WAY too far dealing with Seungmi. I kinda feel bad for her. You say it's all her fault, but it's yours and Key's too, for not being able to use common sense. Taemin is in the right to say what he did before. And seriously? Punching Key? Really? And letting your temper get away with you? And singing the termination? Yeah, you're going to regret it all later, in your room. Like, already.OH MINHO!!! You're killing me. You've distanced yourself waaay too much. Too much. From everyone. You can't keep it all inside. That's why you blew up the way you did. Ugh. TALK THINGS OUT! I don't care with who, but with someone. Mostly Seungmi. But be patient and don't be an angry ogre. That's so 10-12ish year oldish. Seriously. Get with the program. Stop saying all the blame is on Key and Seungmi. GROW UP. I love you oppa, I do, but you need to use the common sense I know you have. Where's the reasonable guy I got to know in before the sequel? Huh? I want him back. Just a little. And way to go taking off your shirt. Kinda hot. But, well, I think you wanted to see how Seungmi reacted at the same time. We all know you're just burning with jealousy. Who doesn't. You have some right, but again, TOO FAR! Understand? Yes? Yes? Okay, good. Moving on.

*SIGH* I thought I could finish in less... and still haven't read the second part. Oh boy, oh boy, OH BOY! Syllehamnida and Yugamimnida Unnie! Almost done with this one... this one...
Onew-oppa. SCARY. I could actually imagine him angry, and that scares me. (>.<) He does have a point, somewhat, but, ugh. I hate that he has to be in such a situation. It breaks my heart. He can't be the silly, clumsy, dubu Onew-oppa I'm used too. I just wish he was able to do his little eye smile again, but times are hard. Ugh. I'm sorry Oppa. I'm hoping things can settle down before the confrontation with Yukari-whome I will gladly kill (Raises eyebrows to Unnie hopefully)-because things will get messy. You have to find a way to unite the group again. Oppa FWIGHTING!
Taemin. Oh my dear, sweet little Taeminnie. He's so sweet. I love that he's trying to look a little on the bright side, but, oh, my heart is in pieces. How can it not? You're so obviously suffering, but you seem to be the one that sees that NOW is the time to be united. To use common sense. He's trying, in his own way, to keep things together. *sigh*
Jonghyun... Okay Unnie, get ready for me being a little upset. YOU'RE BREAKING HIS HEART! I can so easily see him crying and it makes me want to cry too. You know how much I love my Dino. He's probably the one suffering about his career. I mean, didn't he JUST get into SM Ballad the year before? What is going to happen to that? I can't believe you're making him cry. I just want to hold him close and comfort him. When he hurts, I hurt! :'(
Okay, so there you go Unnie. That's what I have.... for now... to offer. Honestly, I wish I had more to say about the other three, but most of the drama goes on between, well, you know, the other half of the group. I can't believe what's going on. You were right to say I was going to have a lot to say this time. And once again, not even to the second update.... wow... I don't think I can do it tonight! NOOO!!!
LOVE YOU UNNIE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And my comments get longer..... *sigh*

Not even half way through