"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 34&35;: Covet/Writing on the Wall

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

Okay, this is for the first update, but first, Unnie, let me say this directly at you. Considering we got to have an amazing discussion on skype about the love triangle and some other things that really upset me, it's as if you are still trying to change my mind about Key-oppa. Hahaha. But, although I can see some of the "pros" I mostly see "cons" still. Anyways, now for yelling at people like I usually do :)
Seungmi, of course it was a really really bad idea. I mean, for crying out loud, I just knew you would get yourself into a bigger mess, whether it was Key beating the crap out of you-again I may add- or getting poor people like Onew-oppa upset. But seriously, do you have to go disobeying people? It's not your house and you should know people are trying to take care of YOU. That is, in no way, any reason to say Onew should get over your disrespect. And another thing, when you mentioned how Key was like a child and your heart broke for him, that's it. Think about it, you care for Key as a mother cares for a child. That's the type of love you feel towards him. You're going on about it the wrong way. Completely going about it the wrong way. Stop being an idiot and hating on Minho. I'm glad you apologized, even the way things went the way they did. (I'm not going in any order, just rampaging as usual kinda). What are your thoughts about Minho buying the pacifiers? You can't help but feel touched, now can you. You're overfilled with guilt for not telling him he's his father. That is becoming more and more obvious too. And you still love him. You never stopped. The only reason you ran back to Key back then was because you can't withstand the puppy eyes. You're more attracted to Minho. You don't react the same as you do with Minho with Key. You never stopped feeling a burning passion for Minho as you do for Key. You enjoy being with Key, but I don't feel as if you are as passionate about it as you are with Key. Those are my observations, if nothing else on that matter. And you still haven't apologized to Taemin I feel after having yelled at him the day before. And also, don't call Minho the biggest jerk of SHINee, cuz clearly, you can't see a single thing that is true. ugh. Key is the biggest jerk too. XP
Oh, Onew, I love love love you. I loved getting more from your point of view. I'm so sorry you have to go on wit such idiotic people. Seungmi should have listened. You had every right to be pissed off at her. Good for you on dragging her out of your room the way you did. I loved it. And thank you, thank you for realizing how Minho feels about Seungmi. And how much he is suffering. Maybe you can help things out now. Just be there for Minho. You managed to get him to tell you how he somewhat feels about Jaewon. It's a relief. Onew, you're trying so hard for everyone and you need a good break. We all need a good break, but I don't think we'll have one for a while yet. *sigh*. Just take care oppa. Things will someday, eventually get better. And I'm very happy you aren't into the whole drug scene (^.^). Onew-oppa Fwighting!
Key, you're stupid. You need Seungmi, I get it. But you need to get over it. If you can't take care of yourself and admit your wrong doings and STOP, how can you take care of her and Jaewon? You've already admitted you want to go back to your old self. I can't help but think you were lying to her then and there too. I smell evil. You are so good at manipulation. I just don't approve. Not at all. :P And you almost killed Onew-oppa too! How could you! That's a big no no too, in my book. It's that voice inside your head, but here's the thing, you put yourself in those situations from the very start. You WANT to listen to that voice. You may have tried fighting it a little before, but now, you want to listen to it and go on your merry high way. Not exactly a very good thing. You need help, admit it! You've asked Seungmi for help, but then you push her away. Does that not tell you something? Because I think it should. Comprende amigo? kekeke.
Jonghyun... man oh man, because I know... ugh... lean on me baby. Just lean on me. Just stay by Seungmi as the good friend you have been to her. And when it's too much, I'm here for you baby, Okay?
Ah, Unnie. I have a feeling the next one will be a bit worse huh?
Oh, and Taemin, I LOVE YOU!
Onew, I don't understand why you want to "kill" Taemin? But oh well.
Okay, I'm done with this one.
Off to update number two!
Woosh!

 It's good to see them working together to keep Seungmi safe and away from Key and Key away where he won't hurt anyone. That's such a relief. Seungmi needs to really learn self restraint, just as much as Key does. She doesn't seem to be able to use the good part of her brain where it says, be careful and that's stupid don't do that sort of thing. But alas, it seems she'll never really learn, huh? And can I just say I'm very jelly that she gets to sleep beside my man? Just putting that out there kekeke.
Anyways, the rehearsal... wow. Key is really stubborn and stupid and prideful. But eh, what are you gonna do? haha. I'm kidding. It really broke my heart that he can't dance, especially, when considering in real life just how much he loves to dance to everything. He's so caring and everything. *sigh* he really is pitiful here though, snapping and losing his temper. I mean, I totally get it. But still. It's been going on for a long time and it . Everyone knows, so there really isn't a reason for you to lie anymore Key. It just causes more pain for yourself and the others. That's why, when you finally admitted it, I was glad and proud. I know it hurt to admit it, but it's a good thing you did. That's some good chi right there. It's good to see everyone-exception of Minho of course- being supportive and understanding. SHINee can get through anything as long as they stick together.
Jenna is slowly finding out more and more about the inner workings of what's going on with SHINee, so it won't take long, is my guess, for her to find out the truth about Minho and Seungmi. And with more and more things happening, I doubt it'll take long before the truth about Jaewon's father comes out. It's just a matter of time.
I love the idea to go out to the aquarium! I can't wait to read about their adventures. Way to go Taemin!
Alrighty, bathroom-blood-bandaid-Minho part. hehehe. Oh gosh. I saw some of that coming. I saw it comin. Look at the way he makes her feel!One of my friends for example, has a boyfriend. She doesn't feel self-conscious around other people except him because she loves him. Same thing with Seungmi. When it comes to Minho, she can't help it. She wants him. In every single way. She just keeps on lying to herself. Her reaction says it all. What more can you expect. There has always been between the two. I'm just waiting for them to be fighting then making out the next and getting down. Just waiting for that to happen. And stupid Yukari, you killed the moment. When Minho and here were finally getting along kinda again, and Minho was about to talk to her, you have to show up with your little dirty message to threaten them in a nonthreatening way. Tut-tut. Aish, what am I gonna do with you Yukari? Oh, right, kill you. Not that I haven't already in mind a billion times. But honestly, it's time you got back. It's time to face off and for things and people to start getting their act together to prepare to see you and kick your sorry little .
Okay, meeting... and Key's odd behavior itching to go in a hurry. Oh, I got my suspicions alright. Oooh baby. Key, you're really stupid you know that, right? Because I've told you multiple times? I mean, think about it... Aigoo... you have really bad timing too. You know, sometimes I really could care less if you died. I do, but I don't sometimes. You just irritate me with your drug addictions. If you die, I hope it's of drug abuse. I know it sounds cold and a lot of key-lockets are probably going to be fuming if they read that and want Yukari to kill ME, but, I feel as if that's the only way you're ever gonna learn. At the very least, maybe come close to death because of drugs. But here's the thing. I think you didn't die back there when you got shot souly on the fact that you hoped for Seungmi to be fine and whatnot. I think it was because there's a very important lesson for you to learn as of yet. Cuz boy, you need a good lesson in life. No joke. Yukari, long time now see. I see you are ready to fight and go down with a big bang(no pun intended, but at the same time yes). Muahahaha! I look forward to your demise, no matter what it is. (I feel just as evil right now, gosh, I'm such a hypocrite I feel like.) But I just want her dead. Haha.
Okay, I'm done for now. I can't think of anything at the moment, except, I can't wait for more!!! I look forward to having a good discussion when it's all over, lol.
And when you said January 6th, I was all, oh gosh, that's four days away from my birthday! hahaha.
I can't wait for your next update Unnie! LOVE YOU!!! And good luck on your test tomorrow!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like I always worried about Yukari,

And that no one else did.

Like everyone else just forgot about her....

Aish....