Chapter 15 of "Baby, Don't Cry": The Same SHINee...?

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

DO YOU KNOW HOW CLOSE I WAS TO FINDING A WAY TO FIND YOU AND SHAKE YOU LIKE MAD!? How could you do that to my Jonghyun! I swear I nearly had a heart attack. I mean, I knew something was going to happen, but my Jonghyun... my baby, my baby. And then the torture you gave him with the surgery. It was just so much! YUKARI NEEDS TO DIE!!!! YUKARI, SHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I please kill her? Please? It's all I can think about to the point of no return. Okotte ni narimaa! GAH! DAIKIRAI! It's all.. okay. I'm sure you get my point by now about her. So I'll move on to the other things. I just had to get that off my chest. Oh, one more thing, DON'T YOU DARE KILL MY BABY, I'LL FIND YOU. Okay. Now I can continue.
I love the happy moments with SHINee, when they're laughing and happy like the good times. They were almost like old men reminiscing about the past. Aigoo, so cute!
And I can't believe Minho did that quickly and swiftly. Okay, I can. He is a total Bad A**, like no joke. And then with the surgery on Jonghyun- holding in anger- he was very good there. I love how well you wrote it all out. Good job. I knew you were a genius! -Jonghyun, my baby- I can't wait for more. And I really want to know what's really going on with Key. Very mysterious. Very.
Well, can't wait for more! Good job!
And sorry for the very long and angry comment. >.<
Keep it up!
P.S. I'm serious about not killing Jonghyun and me wanting to kill Yukari. XP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember this chapter!

I was SO pissed, I couldn't even write that long.

Oh my gosh.

I still can't believe you did that.

I know where you live now.

And we're going to SM Town L.A. together.....

I can get my revenge >.>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. (my stalking of people's comments)

 Stalking comments as well... and well... I always say more than I should. But see? Yukari needs to go die. Like... SOON.
Anyways, Update soon!