"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 23: Broken Glass

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

I don't think this will be as long as last time, but it will be an angry one, of course. And pleading.
Minho first this time. I'm not even kidding. He's such a block-headed fool! He needs to really stop being an . It's not healthy by the long run for him or anyone. He should know better than anyone as well, that Seungmi is still in pain from giving birth and the trouble she had before hand in the past. I mean, seriously, if you want to become a doctor, you kinda can't forget such damn important things, whether you still love her or hate her. We all know you still love her, but you're trying to push her away. And we all know what you meant by having fun and being happy. It's just because you were playing around with poor innocent Jenna. You made up your mind to leave Seungmi with Key because you realized that they couldn't live without each other, especially Key. You saw that the day she was taken away from you, that's why you went in search for something to keep you distracted. But you can't go on like this! I mean, even if you're not going to fight for her, don't hurt her! That's where all the mixed messages come from you pabo! Stop trying to get her to hate you, she doesn't. She's just confused because of they way you're treating her and acting. Look, you even got a freaking injury from glass she threw at you! You have no right to be a jerk, even if it supposedly helps with the pain you are feeling in your heart. I mean, how many times do I have to tell you to stop being a pabo and to stop lying to yourself. Actually, you're not doing it as much, but you're causing so much chaos because of it, because you can't be honest to everyone. I'm sure even stupid Key would understand what you're trying to do. He may not like it and get a little mad, but I honestly feel like he would understand you were giving Seungmi to him. For crying out loud, Minho, you are really frustrating. But you did have a point when you told Seungmi off about letting Key treat her the way he (oops)does. She deserves better treatment, but you need to realize that he's making an effort. That's why you're letting things go the way they are. I can't stress it enough that you need to let all your emotions and thoughts out. Things wouldn't be as painful! And don't say things about Yukari being able to kill her with such ease. You would never want that to happen. You know it, so don't say such stupid irresponsible things. You might jinx something for crying out loud!
Okay, Seungmi. Honestly, I'm glad she's so worried about Key, but she needs to stop lying to herself too. It's obvious she still does care for Minho. No matter how short, what she and Minho had was real, anyone could see that. Why else would you be so damn upset about it? I mean, REALLY. You feel broken because you don't have Minho by your side, even if it's on friendly terms. He understood you so well, and you know all of this. You totally know it. I want Key to stop too, and not worry so much about him, but give him some space, he's coming around. At a stubbornly slow excruciating pace, but he'll come around and be honest with you. You have to realize how fragile he feels for you. Everyone can see how much he needs you, so just realize it yourself girl. It's new to him. Things can't change so quickly, remember, it took him sometime the time before too, before you left to let go of the drug. Remember how fragile he is. Support him, love him, and don't forget about your baby. You have better more important things to remember. Like that Yukari. Remember her? Your deal? Yeah, well, remember she has issues and isn't dead yet. She want's your child too, so try patching things up, but don't rush them that things are left in bad taste. And what the heck, you're usually very aware when someone comes to the door, so what happened? You should have realized that someone that wasn't Jenna or SHINee entered the freaking house! Ugh, seriously? Pathetic. You pay attention at the most convenient of times for sure. Use your common sense! You should know way better by now. Do you ever learn? (Notice my sarcasm unnie).
Key, oh my gosh you stupid Key. Where to even start? I knew Seungmi was like your freaking drug, so count on her. Trust her. Love her. Cherish her. I know you can do it. I know you can. I know those drugs are addictive, but they make you even more fragile than Seungmi ever could. She's your greatest support. She can make you stronger. With her and Jaewon by your side you can be stronger, not weaker. So put it into that brain of yours! Which is why I'm glad you met that e- even if you forced her to it-because she had good words to say. You don't want to lose Jaewon. Her story, I hope, helps you to realize how important Seungmi and Jaewon are to you. More than that stupid drug. You know they are. So don't ever say you feel like it's more important than them. NEVER. If you talk to Seungmi about your insecurities, she'll understand. She won't look down on you because she loves you and cares about you so much. So please, please, I hope hearing what that e had to say was a good impact on your common sense. Everyone needs you whole. You can do anything with Seungmi and Jaewon and SHINee by your side. Let that sink in. Please!
Okay, I have to say something about the other boys, in particular Jonghyun. I'm glad they're all supportive of Seungmi, but I feel like they need to attempt patching up things with Minho. They're band members. And I'm sure Minho does care, but you all need to get your act together! As for my Jjongie, oh my gosh, he's so sweet! And kind and supportive. But I got a little jealous about him sharing a bed with her and to add to that, that he was freaking SHIRTLESS?! Though I did imagine him that way ;) I'm such a bad girl. And how scared he was when the manager showed up! Oh my gosh, it was cute! But still, oh my gosh. the manager saw Seungmi! Oh crap, I'm so curious as to what's going to happen next! This is a big deal and you just had to leave it there? I mean, really? UNNIE!!!
Oh, I was going to say this about Jenna before but I forgot. I feel really bad for her and everything, but she needs to wake up and smell the roses of reality. She needs to put two and two together. I mean, really? Ugh.
Okay, so this was a lot longer than I anticipated. MUCH LONGER. Miahne! But there's just so much to say! And you leave me with such a cliffhanger? How mean. *pouts* But I can't wait for your next update! It's killing me to know what's going to happen. But I guess things will start making sense to the poor confused and lost manager. But it's also going to be very very bad mojo. *sigh* Can't wait for the next update! Keep it up unnie! I love you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said at the beginning that I wasn't going to write a lot,

And here I am ranting......

Aish...