"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 29&30;: Announcements/Something Real (double update)

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

Ok, first off. I'm commenting on my phone so grammatical errors are more possible then ever. Okay, moving on.
Minho! Ugh, you, you...ugh. okay. I loved how you quickly wanted to hold and take care of YOUR son. I loved that scence unnie! It was so touching. He was so sweet and kind and affectionate. Gosh, I wanted to die. And his wishes, as he numbered them off, about Jaewon and how he wanted to raise him and watch him grow up and teach him things. I just wanted to cry. I just feel so bad for Jenna. He thinks it's only smart to apologize but doesn't feel the slightest bit sorry. Ugh. And anyways, how he held Jaewon on Seungmi's bed. And how Jaewon looks at Minho so knowingly, it just tell me he KNOWS. He really can feel that Minho is his father. I just wish Minho could see it too. And honestly, I thought Minho would have found the note for sure with the official documents on who is the actual father. Kinda disappointed in that, but I guess just a little longer, huh unnie?
Jeez, Seungmi is just in a haze. Getting engaged and all, but who wouldn't be? Ah, but the way Key so easily controls her by seducing her. How he manipulates her, it isn't healthy. Not for Seungmi. At least that's the way things seem to me right now. I kinda already picked who I want.... not telling though >.< anyways, how dumb and blind can Seungmi be? Was Minho's reaction not a wake up call obvious enough to you about how he really feels? Eh? And those little signs from butterflies in your stomach, chills, the heart twisting; well they're from the feelings you still hold for Minho. Ah! It really pisses me that you are so bling to it!

Blind* gosh, stupid phone.
but then we get into the whole Yukari issue. Who did you tell first? Who protected you first? And for crying out loud, how could you forget something so important like Yukari. That's the stupidest thing you could do!
Key, oh my gosh Key. Hun, I know you're happy about being engaged to Seungmi, but that was a douchy move. Poor Minho. Talk about being immature, you were so being the immatures one in my opinion. Ugh ugh ugh. Rudeness! -_-
Ah, my baby. So tired from taking care of Jaewonnie. So cuuuute! But I just wanted to hold him and cuddle with him as he slept. Bah! I can't believe the prank pulled on Seungmi by taemin! Blaming it on my dino... ouch.. but ah, kinda funny too. Onew the appa cooking! I love it. Made me smile real big. Reeeal big. The whole scence was pretty sweet.
Ah, Unnie. If you were to see how I reacted everytime I read your story and some scenes in particular, I think unnie would laugh a lot. Hehe. I loved it!
Ah, so hard commenting using a phone but I wanted to comment :) love you unnie!

Ok, so I just realized it's a double update... I'll read it later on my computer and comment more comfortably

Okay, hold on to your hats! Cuz I gots lots to say... if I remember what since I had to go for a while and yeah....
Okay, I seriously teared up as soon as I read the FIRST FEW WORDS! I was like, WAH!!!!! MINHO!!!!!!!!!! The poor poor dear! He just couldn't take that kind of news! OMG, Minho. I told you. Oh, how many times did I tell you? I told you to stop lying to yourself. I just FELT how you were suffering. I HEARD you calling for Seungmi. I could SEE how you were basically an emotionless robot, and I wept for you. I warned you, again and again(and again and again<<<---- TaeminLuver got me started)that you needed to stop lying to yourself before it was too late. I just, UGHHH!!! Everyone is just caught up in a web of lies, and you are one of the biggest weavers. ONE, but not the MAIN one. Oh, you poor poor dear! And ugh. Why else would you have kept the necklace? Why else this and that. I mean, c'mon. You were lying to yourself with all the right flags up telling you otherwise. That ring, it's still not too late. But you need to stop. JUST STOP! Stop lying to everyone, especially Jenna. She needs to go on and move on with her life that doesn't include you. There's still something left of the OLD you. Please see that. Please understand that. You need to tell Seungmi. You really, really do. And you HAVE to tell Jenna. You can't cope with it any longer. And she won't be able to either.You're the type of person (as unnie has written you), who needs to be honest, and frank and kind and honest. Caring and sweet and gentle. It just can't go on. It really can't. Honestly, I hope you find out soon that Key is not the father of Jaewon. You deserve to know you're his father. Jaewon also has that right. He needs love from his father. From YOU. And oh my goodness, those last words from his POV, Unnie, I have said those words myself. So many many times to the same person. I can really relate to the lying to myself. It's heartbreaking and it's harder. It still hurts of course,  to not be able to be with the one you love. It's hard. I just hope that you, Minho, is able to be with that person you love most. (Yes, I have now admitted who I want to be with Seungmi(more on that later)). You just can't give up. I feel you have a shot. And honestly, I don't care how, or what happens once you find out about Jaewon being your son, but I hope, even if Seungmi stays with Key (-_-), that you keep Jaewon. I really think you have a right to have Jaewon in your life. After everything that's happened, you deserve the right to fight for your son. Don't forget that. Please please don't.
Okay, short on Key. Go die in a ditch. (Sorry Onlythebest24 if you read that. I'm not ALL that serious about it...) You say Minho has been immature and all that, but you have been one of the more immature ones! That was a move, saying "I win". I know it's not all a game to you anymore, but that, THAT definitely made it sound like it. Internally, to you, it is still a game. That's why, after everything that's happened, you managed to say such a thing. Just listen here buster. You have not "WON" until both ya'll say "I do" at the wedding ceremony. K? Got it? got it? Because even if Minho won't beat you to a pulp, I will. Oh my goodness, I will. I won't kill you, since I don't want to be as low as Yukari(who I'm sure will come in soon enough and hopefully I get to kill her? *winkwinknudgenudge*). Honestly, there was some point where I thought, "okay, Key and Seungmi should be together" but that was for a very little moment. My mind has always been screaming Minho! Minho! You NEED Seungmi. You say you love her, but you don't. It's like that game you weren't capable of beating, so you go to the lowest of low to try and win. Especially against Minho. You never thought it possible for Minho to take something from you with ease. You're feeling proud. I think, there is some love you have to Seungmi. But I don't think it's the same as Minho's. Out there, there really is a girl who you are meant to be with. Who you won't bear to even think of HITTING or thinking something like "that is not how our relationship works". you just haven't met her yet. I just hope you do soon. I just hope everything comes together. I care for you too Key. I know there is someone, that you will cherish. Truly cherish. More than Seungmi. Seungmi, is more like the healing patch. The one you need to be able to find who you actually belong with. But please, Seungmi needs to be with her child, and her child needs to be with his REAL father. I'm not saying you're a good father. You are. But with the drunk incident, it's proof enough you're not there yet. You will find the one that will be able to do anything with. That's why you have such a hard time still. You can't keep that family meant to be apart. That's just cruel(Like Yukari, but you're not as bad as her... here and there maybe but yeah...) and you need to realize it too. I know you're prob one of the ones that probably hasn't spun the biggest web of lies, but you're up there. You need to clean up what you have done and get Jonghyun where he deserves to be. You're one of the ones at fault. I think, that if Seungmi had been with Minho, things would have turned out just a little more differently. But then again, we wouldn't be here listening to me rant, now would we? But alas, I'm sorry Key. I don't think you should be with Seungmi. That last comment was the last straw for me. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but, there it goes. You were so close to receiving my blessing, but you ruined it.
Seungmi. Seriously, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES!!!! How many times have I slightly mentioned that Minho has been calling out to you? How many? That reaction you saw there? The one you never wanted to see and you just said you have once again. When Minho found out about you going behind his back. What the heck do you think it means for him to have the same expression then and there at lunch!? THINK!! It's right there in your face hun! RIGHT THERE! Do I have to put up a big sign with bright strobe and colored lights? Do I have to spell it out loud for you? Because I will. M-I-N-H-O I-S S-T-I-L-L I-N L-O-V-E W-I-T-H Y-O-U A-N-D S-O A-R-E Y-O-U W-I-T-H H-I-M!!!! The fact that you didn't want to see that expression on him again, is proof of that. You didn't want to hurt him again. You didn't want to announce your engagement then and there either because HE was there. You didn't want to hurt him. You hate it. I think your heart has been listening a little. I think, deep deep down, your heart heard his calls, but you somehow pushed it down and muffled it to where you couldn't hear. Where you CAN'T hear it. You have issues honey. And you are the biggest spinner of the web of lies. You started it all. You did. I know you feel guilty and bad and will/have paid the consequences because of it. Lying more and more is only going to make things end badly. Terribly. You, just like Minho, need to stop lying to yourself. Those words you've shouted at him "I hate you!" really meant "I love you!" You're twisting it, trying to run away just like Minho. But you did it because when you came back, Minho was different. Minho was the one who had a girlfriend. Who said he didn't care you were pregnant. All those. But they were because he was running from his feelings for you. For crying out loud! He also partially did it for Key, even if the jerk didn't realize it. Seungmi. Please, please, PLEASE, make the right decision soon. Please tell everyone the truth. I can't stress it enough. You're breaking Minho apart. You're breaking me apart. And one day, it will break Jaewon apart. Do something quick. A lot of the drama you are faced with, you can stop it. At least part of it. You can do it. I know you can. I'll be there to help when it comes to getting rid of Yukari (^_-), but a lot of it, it's up to you. It really really is. If Jonghyun's comment didn't help you with his hesitance to you getting married to  Key and just how wrong it is. I don't know what will. I think it's Minho who you need to talk to the most. I really do. So please. Please. Tread on carefully. Stop lying. It got you nowhere before but into trouble. Okay?
Jonghyun. AWWWWWWWWW!!!! He's so sweet! Getting something for Seungmi and Jaewonnie! totally adorable. I loved loved loved it! and in all honestly, since I'm like the biggest Blinger you prob know (I really don't know what other blingers you know but eh *shrugs*), I totally could care less if he was friends with that one chick. I'm quite happy he isn't with her, but he did NOT have the right to be slapped. Not at all. She has no idea what really is going on, I get that, but STILL. It's all those two's fault. My baby getting slapped. Humph! Oh, and the way unnie described the way he looked at Seungmi made me kinda jealous. I was like, no, no, Jjongie, no. Just now. You can only have eyes for me. Okay? Okay? Okay. But yeah... anyways....
I loved it and hated it, if you know what I mean Unnie. It was a really good double update, but this four/five comment thing is for the second update... (>.<) Oh my goodness, I feel like I went overboard and said more than needed to be said. I mean really. Why am I always saying so much? Someone really needs to shut me up, huh Unnie? ^^' But the angst! It was amazing. I really really wanted to cry, but I held it in. It was beautifully written. I could really relate to it... or, well, relate to Minho's feelings. Beautifully written. You do such a great job. I'm so jelly(as the one I love but cannot have says) of your writing skills. It's such a great story, and I can't wait for the next update. Things are getting even more interesting, which is amazing, because you always manage to that. Always keeping the reader hooked. It's amazing. Brilliant. Unnie, I love you and your story and I will follow it to the end! Good job!!!!
I will now be shutting up :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't even know. 

How can you READ all this?

How do other people actually READ this?