"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 50: Playdate

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

ksdjfaksjdfklajsdklfajs OKay, I don't even know where to start, considering we're BOTH still like fajsdfgkajsdklfjasdkfj after the concert. I mean, DONGHAE touched your HAND!!!!
*sigh* But yeah, reading "Playday" was so weird because you are RIGHT next to me. And our convos are so funny and I keep getting distracted and it's totally beside the point pfffft.
I'll try not to rant about the concert, and you keep looking at your hands and I'm typing what you're doing pffft, man, I crack myself too.
Okay, so this wont be long, promise (who are we kidding? I'm going to rant about SM Town at the end XD) Did I mention I crack myself up? lolol
Anyways, seriously now, okay? I'll, omgsh, shup up or I can't comment on the story!
Okay, for reals now. So the beginning dkfjgdslfkgaskldjfaklsdfjklasdjf I can't concentrate! Jeez -___- I regret nothing >.>
Okay, I think I can finally get it. Sheesh, okay, breathing. Seungmi at the beginning when she stopped Minho in the living room and she was having those thoughts? Yeah, you heard my comment, "No duh you stupid " XD But yeah, how many times have I told you Seungmi that you have been running away, and that you love that man. No only that, but I'm glad you finally realize what you've done to Minho. And how much he's been hurting. Everyone always puts up fronts. People don't always want to share (stop spazzing!) what they're feelings because it's hard. And because you seem like you would have rejected him anyways because of his attitude. (SHUUUUUUUSH!) he was hurt. And he didn't want to seems so weak. I just.... you said his car ride.... oh! The car ride on the way to the mall. Yeah, so much more relaxing than when you ride with Key, and the difference. The ing DIFFERENCE (pardon my language pfffft >.>) You totally admitted the difference. Yeah, you and Minho argue a lot, but that's because there's been a lot of miscommunication and now, to protect you and Jaewon, he's going through something harsh. Ever since he lost you, he's just been a mess. Jonghyun and Taemin told you that he was /different/ since you left. And he doesn't love Jenna, and you know it too. But his marriage comment? Oh my gosh, he's just messing with you. You know why, he wanted to see your reaction (and oh gosh, you're reading my comments beside me as I type more), and he also wanted to hurt you (you spazz) a little. He hates hearing (stop distracting me!!!! kekeke) about how you go on about getting married to Key in Rome. I mean, how much more obvious can it be? ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!! I just.... yeah, you are really weak in that sense, but because you've pulled through a lot....
okay, when you and Key "made up" these were my thoughts:
Key has you brain washed, and he knows how to manipulate you very well. He has since part one of this story. Yeah, Minho ended up dating someone new after you left two months later, but if you also think about it, many said they looked good together after the model shoot, and so Minho thought it would be a good distraction (stop having an XD) for him from you. Key thought about you the whole time? Please, maybe he did, but he went right back to what he did before, almost like it was nothing. He's willing to do everything for you? Yeah, he didn't look for you, he kept on doing drugs and lied to you. underage girls while dating you again and having Jaewon. (STOPPIT) he probably got so jacked up while you were away like he always did and he probable slept around a lot too. I mean, he did it while dating you, why not when he wasn't and you were no longer in his life? I mean, think about it.
And okay, poor Minho. He was having such a hard time because he felt so guilty. That stupid woman Yukari who I really can't wait to kill and pommel, and drown and (pffft, SM Town moment xD) bury and burn and cut open and just cause her agony for what she did to my Puppy (who actually (seriously, making me write a comment, within a comment, withing a comment? Stop spazzing lol) looked looked at me and pointed and smiled at me..... *dreamy*)
Okay, back to the point, wherever it is I left off at. kekeke.
Oh, right, Yukari the I can't wait to kill *innocent smile*
but yeah, Minho was hurting so much. I just want (you reading my comments as I type beside me is so distracting XP) Minho to be happy. I mean, for crying out loud. I honestly don't know what I was about to say, so I'm just ranting now. kekeke. Um, but Minho really is going through a lot because of you. You realized that. Okay, away from Seungmi.... (SHTOPIIT!)
When Seungmi said about giving away Jaewon to Yukari after her and Key get married? Oh my gosh, his reaction. That as parents? Key has no right to say what he thinks about that. It's all Minho's choice. NOT Key's. Not at all.
I can't wait! Yes! Taemin! Go for it! Go for it! You got this baby! (even if you totally hated on my Jonghyun sign at the concert pfft, that cracked me up so much. Giving me the stink eye kekeke In my defense, you used to be my bias.... okay, I guess that's not a great one considering <.< I regret nothing >.>)
Okay, I think that's it. I'll read the next one now.... and rant about SM Town later.... Or it will end up being a five page essay I would not mind writing at ALL.
Love you Unnie!