"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 16&17;: Stitches/ Best Friends

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

 I'm LOL'ing so hard right now... bahahaha! Trust me, we will still find you! Buahahaha!!! And I won't have to use Yukari, because if I ever lay eyes on Yukari, I will make sure she dies. She has no right to live, or at least, not be free to do such things. She's terrible and evil...
Anyways, I see my niece and little sister have followed my footsteps in novel comments XP
I kinda like Jenna, but I kinda don't. I guess it's because she's the type of person I might have to get used too. Though, I wouldn't mind her cooking for me. And if I were pregnant, to have someone buy me all the stuff I needs would be great because baby stuff is so expensive!
I knew it, I just knew it. I know Seungmi was going to go into labor while in Korea. I totally saw that coming. And I knew it would be early and soon from the past chapters... Idk how, but I so did.
Key is a stupid blockheaded fool that needs to get his act together. I know he's trying, in a way, but with the stress that Seungmi has to give away the baby is killing him inside. I think it's sweet of him to not care if it's Minho's or his. I think he should just clean up his act soon ASAP and propose and look for a way to save Seungmi and everyone else.
Seungmi needs to realize she wants to keep the baby. If she didn't care that much about giving the baby to Yukari for her freedom, she wouldn't think about it all the time in the way she does. I mean, really. She needs to keep the baby and get married to Key. And I disagree with Onlythebest24 on the whole "she should give the baby to Jenna's sister" because honestly, it COULD be Minho's and that would just be weird if Minho and Jenna get married.
I'm glad Jonghyun-oppa is doing well. If he had died and so on so forth... well, you know. I just love him so much. Oober much. ^^'
Minho needs to figure it out already. Or at least tell Seungmi he does care for the baby, whether he still loves her or not. Minho is not the type of person to not care about something like that.  At least, not the way that wrote him. It's not his character. Not at all.
Haha, Taemin and Onew and Jonghyun are so funny with the whole video game thing. It's really cute too. I just love that.
And, when do we get to find out who's the father of the baby? And when do I get to see Yukari die? lol
>_< I'm sorry, I rambled again. I seem to that the most with your story...
But I just love your story! And hate it... but in the good way, you know? You do such a great job writing everything down! I wish I was just as good as you.
:))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am beyond words.

I don't EVER remember writing anything about agreeing with Key...

Wow, that's before I totally gave on Key.

Shows you how much my opinion has changed.

And I feel creeped on cuz you're reading all this pretty much right now?

>______________________>

CREEPY!