Chapter 73- Happy Birthday

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

Okay... So I was going to wait and comment up to the point where I officially could catch up too but I can't... and taking notes is a bit of a pain and makes reading so much more tediuous and takes way longer than necessary, so I'll comment at the end of each chapter... I don't know if I'll manage to catch up and I don't know what to expect of my comments... this one is already running long and I haven't even started on this chapters real comment. I just feel so bad for not reading like I used too. I'm sorry. So sorry. Okay, anyway... I took note for this one, but I'll try keeping it short...yeah... try... then again, there's not much to say from Happy Birthday lol but here goes!
It seems like you don't get enough of torturing poor little Seungmi and Minho and their love and the rest of SHINee but you have to torture poor little Jaewon too by having him away from his parents. Poor baby. He wants to be with Mommy and Daddy but can't because of all of Morgan's mistakes... just think her name is more appropriate then her Korean name... >.> And then there's poor Jenna. What did she do to deserve this? You just had to bring another innocent person into the chaos you have created, didn't you? *shakes head* tsk tsk... but her sister is pretty smart, I have to say. She is gentle but honest of with Jenna. That's good, it's what she needs. Speaking of what she needs... hehe, can you guess what I'm going to say? She needs Taemin. Remember how I told you, when she and Seungmi were talking about SHINee and how she said she liked Taemin second to Minho and I said something should happen? Yeah, I think I said called it when they almost had lol but seriously, put those two together... I'm so behind, maybe it already happened but shh! Don't make fun of me. :/ As for the way Jenna took care of breaking up with Minho... pretty smart since she can't get a hold of Minho heartbreaker. And also? Why didn't she call any of the other members to ask and see if they knew about Minho? 

(Oh look, I passed the limit >.>) Anyway... Jenna isn't stupid, so why didn't she call SHINee? If she really wanted to find Minho and know where he was and all, she would have thought of that... seriously.

Okay, the morning wake-up call Minho gave Seungmi was cute. But I know her feels. Why would anyone want to get up so damn early? I would be just as grumpy as she was for crying out loud. But it was all worth it. Such a romantic, that Minho... like when he looked at you at the concert ;) hahaha, yes, I might place random SMTown moments as I comment. You know how I am *grins*
But it was a surprise, when they spoke of that place as making them strong, so they can beat that b-tch Yukari. Seriously, my note on it was "Yesss, beat that b itch Yukari!" lol I hate that I can't curse as well cuz it blanks it out >.>
then you go and give them all these happy lovey dovey moments and then the next hell. Seriously, why do you do this? They need to be together already! AISH!
When Seungmi remembered how Minho almost wanted to kill himself, all I could think of was... isn't that what Key has kinda been doing? Minho because he lost her and it was too painful without her. Key continued and made his taking of drugs worse with Seungmi and he was running from the pain of being with her and everything she puts him through. Just a thought. For crying out loud, Key is doing better without Seungmi now, don't you think? After losing her, it's obvious he needs that. To not be with her. Needs to find someone else... I'm over analyzing it again, but that's what you love about my comments, right?
Okay, next comment... A quote, from something Seungmi thought about Minho and herself... "... one from our everlasting love." that love can't be beat. They belong together. You know it. I know it. How many times will I have to point this out? "I love how Minho and I could be ourselves with each other." she couldn't be that with Key. And then, Minho doesn't force Seungmi to drink! He let's her choose! 

(old habits die hard?) Key forced her to drink more than she could tolerate and didn't take good care of her when he made her drunk. He even tried to get her gang by his own friends! For crying out loud. He even drugged her! Do I have to remind you as well that he also gave alcohol poisoning to Jaewon, someone he said he loved as his own child? Just no.

And this is for Minho... don't put your in a knot if Seungmi think about SHINee and misses them. They're her friends you know. She has a right to do that. I know you're stressed, but calm down bud. no need to pms.
As for his dreams, nightmares, Minho will never find peace until Yukari is dead. Haven't I said that enough? I thought I had but unnie, you just keep on... aish *shakes head*
And now for the end from Taemin's p.o.v.
Poor baby. He was so hurt from almost being buried alive. Tao is sweet and he does want to protect them. I really think Taemin would find more peace if he knew why Tao has been with Yukari for so long. Honestly. Look at the panic attack he got after seeing that Tao was texting Yukari just before take-off. The poor baby! And now he knows that Tao was there when he was buried alive. Things would be so much better if he just knew about Tao and who he is. 
You just love torturing SHINee don't you? And everyone else that's innocent there. Oh unnie... this is how much I have to say on a filler chappie... ready for me to play catch up on the more serious chapters yet?
Sorry I ranted again... taking over your comment wall. some of your other readers will prob be like WTF is up with this girl? She knows nothing that's happened so far!
So, I'm sorry to others, I just got behind. I'm cathing up. And also, my comments tend to be this long very often if you didn't know from before. Get used to it >.>
I love you unnie. can't wait to catch up!