"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 38: Grudges

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

 Okay, just finished first update because I went to read as soon as I sent you the text message about continuing reading. Horrible timing, I know. So, this one, it may or may not be a long comment, but there's always update two, right? ;D
Anyways, Minho is trying so hard to stand up against Yukari, but that little hoe.... (And it's really hard to not read everyone's comments at the moment... gah!) She makes it so difficult! I just can't get over how easily she sets me off! You can never say no to me and blah blah blah. Shut up B****! I can say no to you and live to see the rest of my life to old age. :P Minho, I don't know how, but you have to keep trying to fight her. You have to come up with an internal plan that will save you and everyone else. I'm not kidding. You're smart and talented, so you're bound to come up with a plan even Yukari would never have imagined you of doing so. I know you can.
TAEMIIIINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! You make me so damn happy! I just feel really sad for what you have to go through. I really do. But you finally decided to take the lead and try talking with Seungmi. It's interesting to see, at least for me, the way you perceive Seungmi. The way you see her in your mind and what you think of her. It's different. It's a change. I'm glad I can finally see a little of what's going on in your head. But seeing how you view Seungmi as a brat that's becoming like Key, and that you don't like it. It really is a relief. I agree with you all the way through. I mean, why else am I so against her being with Key? The way she has let him rub off on her is not exactly good. No, it's not, not at all. It's sickening. She wasn't like that before. If she were able to become stronger and not such a jerk, it'd be nice, huh? You really are trying your best for your family. Because that's what they are to you; family. And it's about time SOMEONE found out the truth about who the real father is. I just couldn't help but wonder why no one seemed to notice how much alike  Minho and Jaewon were to each other. Most people go on trying to see the similarities of the baby to the parents, and you would have thought that people would have noticed sooner the lack of similarities between Key and Jaewon. But my question to you now is, are you going to tell Minho? Or anyone else in SHINee? (Keep in mind I have yet to read the second update and don't know if you said anything about that unnie.) How will the others react? Probably really pissed off. Gah. No the next step to your discovery is knowing what to make of it and what to do with such vital information! Oh Taemin, the weight on your shoulders has grown in an instant, hasn't it? But you will do the right thing. I know you will. :) It really surprised me thought that you called Jena out of all people. That's really treading dangerous waters. But very bold of you. She is going to have to find out sooner or later. Asking her to help out by trying to get Minho to open to her, good idea, but I wonder if you realized that it might hard on her? But either way, you do what you have to do. Put some sense back into Seungmi's head. You go boy!
Minho, back to you. I know you're suffering so much. I know you are. You have dealt with it for too long on your own. You really need to tell someone. Even if you tell Jena only half the truth, you need to tell at least Onew or Jonghyun or Taemin what's in your heart. Especially Onew since he knows you still have feelings for her. Don't tell him about your deal with Yukari though. That I think, is for your safety and his. We've already been very close to losing him once, and we don't want a repeat of that again. Not at all. But how strongly you love Seungmi, you really have to find a way to fix things without committing murder. You can't kill Key. You love him too. Right now it's just frustrating because he is with Seungmi and because you can't stand the way he treats her. But I think you need her more. I don't care what everyone else says. Key may have tried quitting doing drugs, but he always goes back to it no matter what. He's a danger to others and himself. You though. You're breaking apart. Inside and out. And it's also unfair to Jena to use her as tool. To use her for your own outlet of anger. You're struggling so much. But you need to overcome it, even if it's a little, so that you can come up with a plan soon. You can come up with a plan. I know you can. I have faith in you.
Okay, that's it for update one. I'll try to see if I can read update two, but my mom is being really "GRR" right now and it's really annoying. Anyways, can't wait to read the next one!

Trying to think of what happens before the ending of the second update... oh crap crap crap crapitty crap crap..... *shaking head to clear mind* Okay.
The way the story started was rather interesting, I'm not gonna lie. I mean, really. Ugh, them two, sleeping together? EWWWWWWW~ lol. Um, so the idea for the wedding being in Rome? I actually rather liked that. It makes sense to do that, but my only concern is the fact that everyone still thinks that Jonghyun and Seungmi are dating and that it's their child. How are they going to explain that it's actually Key and Seungmi for when they get married? Hm? Just a small thought, you know? Because seriously, how are they going to get away with THAT. They're not, because they're not supposed to be together anyways... kekeke. Um, so, the whole dress shopping with Jena, did they actually already buy the dress? Because I feel like she should have tried on more. Kekeke. I kinda want to see what dress she ends up wearing when she finally does get married you know? Because that would be very interesting to see. Just my opinion anyways. Kekeke. I feel bad for Jena. But well, can I just say this? Can she and Taemin just get together? (Sorry TaeminLuver, but I feel that would be so much better and you can imagine yourself as her, right? kekeke) That way she doesn't end up all that heart broken. I think, deep inside, Jena realized that Minho and her are not going to work and that it is kind of a lost cause. She's a bright girl, and after the confession of his "ex-girlfried from high school" it should have become a little more obvious? I don't know. Just saying. Anyways, the phone call she got from Jonghyun to puppysit was really quite funny. But why did you make her all blushy? That kinda upset me, I'm not gonna lie, you know? Yes yes, I'm quite sure you know. Anyways, poor Seungmi, I definitely would be cursing under my breath in frustration at that, but I think I would have send Roo outside when he didn't behave so he could cool his head a little, you know? They can't learn unless you sometimes give them small punishments. I don't mean to sound mean to Roo, since he is my baby's puppy (ironic that Jonghyun is a puppy? lol), but it has to be done sometimes too. And I have a feeling that dinner date will be rather interesting with Jonghyun and Seungmi, but... nvm, I'm not gonna say what I'm thinking on that because it will just be a waste of space, just like what I have already wasted -_- ANYWAYS, where was I? Oh yes, poor thing, having to take care of a puppy and a crying baby. For crying out loud Key, so much for loving Seungmi and the baby. You really aren't cut out to be a father quite yet. I mean, you have what is needed, but you aren't at the level of responsibility to because a husband and a father when all you can do is go get drunk and not care that you are needed. That's just not right. You're not ready for that type of commitment. Aish. Bad Key. Even if you're good with kids and babies, does not mean you are able to take care of one yet. Maybe later when you realize you have a problem and need to get help and get yourself cleaned up. But until then, you have no right to take care of Jaewon and Seungmi. None at all. Especially when the real father is in pain because he loves a baby that he thinks isn't his and he wants to take care of him. You act as if you don't know what you have, right in front of your eyes. It's sad really! Okay, I think that's all about Key for this once, um, back to Seungmi. You have lived with SHINee in their new dorm and for how long, without knowing about the door shutting automatically? Aigoo, that is simply idiotic! You should have known that by now! Oh, and trying to avoid Minho? Well, why would you do that? Hm, because you're scared of what you may feel, huh? Because you KNOW. When you were in his arms, don't say it wasn't love. You say it, then just as fast, you run away from those thoughts. And there's the attraction. Just merely - physical?- is total bs you know. With Key it's only physical attraction, but even than, you don't seem to feel just as intoxicated as you do when your with Minho. You can't forget that Key is a pro. He knows how to satisfy women. He's been with countless, even while he's been dating you and engaged to you. Do you not realize that? Minho did that right from the start, even when he had had no past experience. Have you ever really thought about that? No, I didn't think so.
Aren't you just glad Taemin is so mature and so understanding? He totally understands why you did what you did. I couldn't be prouder Taemin. I'm glad you handled that the way you did, but you just have to make sure that she tells Minho. That must be said, no matter what. And I know you are aware of that, so I have my faith in you Taeminnie (^_^) Anyways, Seungmin, you can't back out now. You have to tell him. You know you have no choice. And by the way you have decided to ignore chasing away those memories, is a really good thing. It's a good first step. And Taemin is right when he says Minho has been suffering. That he loves Jaewon. I'm glad you are beginning to see you can't keep such a bond between the two, broken. You're not too far gone to become a better person and not to become any more like Key. It's not too late. You can still be the best for Jaewon. I have faith in you. As little as it may have seemed at times, I've always held on to some hope that you weren't completely lost. It seems you may still have some common sense left in you yet. And that's a relief.
Now, why would Minho still be holding on to that necklace I wonder? Hm? Shouldn't that have made it a little more obvious? Isn't that proof that Key has been lying to you all along about Minho? Hasn't he lied to you about Minho from the start? And his kiss. You know now don't you? After that kiss? You still love Minho and he still loves you? Okay, I don't really approve of cheating at all, but aish, I hope things can mend up a little now. But knowing you unnie, you plan bringing more drama huh? I mean, everyone is going to wonder why Seungmin and Minho are taking so long in coming down, and so Key will most likely go and check and find them making out. Oh, he's gonna be PISSED! But with you Unnie, I can never know what you're thinking, huh? Well, maybe once in a while? Nah, not really. But well, arasso, I really hope you can update by the time it's my birthday! I would so think that was cool!
Anyways, congratulations on your 1 year on AFF! That's really exciting! If it hadn't been for this site, I wouldn't have met someone as amazing as you! I have to thank onlythebest24 and TaeminLuver as well for introducing me to your fic. I'm so glad I did. I'll never regret it. I look forward to the day we can finally actually meet and have a crazy SHINee crazy part and all. Haha. Okay, I'm done. Kinda.
Amazing update(s)! I really can't get over how good your fic is. I can't wait for the day you make it to Top Stories. I'm sure you could do it. Anyways, good job as always and I will stay with you until the end! No matter what happens (just make sure no one from SHINee dies, k?) lol.
ANYWAYS (kekeke) I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone needs to get me help.

I don't understand where all of those rants come from....

I got my chapter mixed up.

I don't even know... I think this actually for 39 and 40