"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 43: In Your Eyes

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

 First few lines and already mad at Seungmi... *face palm*
Anyways, I'll go back and finish and comment!

 Okay, must tense car ride in the world! And just saying but, I have a really awkward ride today too... he's cute I guess, now thinking about it, but, well, THAT doesn't matter. Completely irrelevant.
HFS!!! THE TRUTH CAME OUT! (starts singing American song... wait, American? WHAT IS THIS?!) Sorry, sorry, (starts singing and dancing kpop O.O) I'm really hyper... not enough sleep... kekekeke
Okay, sorry, you prob don't want to hear all that but what I have to say, right? Right? Because the reason I'm so hyper is because of what I just read... kekekeke
Oh gosh, someone stop me, I'm totally going out of control jdfaldsjfakljdfa <<<--- This chica has lost it O.o Aish... I really should get to the point, huh? Miahne (much safer to say)
Okay, that blowing up scene with Jenna. DAAAAAAMN!!! But FINALLY! There's some common sense thrown in for you Seungmi! You shouldn't stay with Key, no matter how much you "love" him. That's not right. You should tell him you wont be with him unless he gets his act together. If he doesn't love you or care, he'll go on his way and fine a better man... um, like... MINHO! (Did you think I would give my husband up? Huh? yeah, that's what I thought). But if he's willing to go to rehab and get help so he can keep you, then well, I was wrong about him. But you know what? I doubt he'll try to stop. Give him a year to get better and he wont do it. -__- Face it Seungmi. Key has never done anything for you unless it came in benefit for himself. *mumbles angrily about how far Jonghyun went for you and gives warning glare not to fall for him*
And it's about TIME feelings came out! Holy crap. I got all giddy and jumpy and ohmygoshyoushouldhaveseenmeifwehadskyped. I did a little victory dance.
And I face palmed a lot at her stupidy (Seungmi) trying to hide and run when she already admitted it. And being worried about Key being fine without you. Holy crap Seungmi. That's just being a little cocky yourself. You're almost as bad, and even if he's beaten the crap out of you, do you think you could have at least screamed for help a little sooner? huh? I mean, fine, don't run for help or jump at Key, but at least SCREAM. Aigoo.
Okay, the conversation between Minho and Seungmi? I was like FINALLY! Well, this time I was like FINALLY a lot of the time lol But seriously, Minho has admitted his feelings and even if she was being stubborn like always *face palm* she already admitted to herself that she still loves him. Just a little more Seungmi. Just a little more. You have to persevere. Test Key. Try getting him to prove how much he loves you that it's left without any doubt. That even I wouldn't doubt it. That I would be able to say, okay Key. You might just make it. But that will be very very hard. I'm a very hard person to persuade. Unnie is very aware of that, aren't you unnie? ^^
ANYWAYS, yeah, I'm really hyper and excited because I have a feeling Jaewon's actual father will come to light. Jenna will figure it out, now that she knows about their history.
Right? Right? Right?
And Yukari, stay away. I didn't forget you, you freaking harlot (Shakespeare. Can't help it when I'm in a show by him kekeke). But anyways. I look forward to the day I get to kill you ^^' *smiles evilly*
Wow, what have you turned me into unnie? I'm crazy!!!
Well, GREAT update! I was soooooo happy!
And you know what made me more giddy?
Your drive thru adventure!
Oh gosh, that was... I can't even dfajsdlfjadklsfjaskldj <<<---- There we go. HAHAHAHAHA!
Okay, I'll go now, I'm being more weird than I should be, huh?
Anyways, SARANGHAE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here, even more facts.

Seungmi loves Minho

He was the one she thought about a lot

The only reason she worried about Key was because the last thing she  knew about him was that he was shot.

and it was her fault.

But she COULD have looked up SHINee to see what was up with them.

She didn't.

I don't know, Seungmi is pretty heartless too.