Chapter 74- Love Letter

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

. . . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . .
. . . . 
. . .
. .
.
.
WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN! JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY YOU END IT LIKE THAT AND I JUST >.>
I don't know where to start...
I'm seriously at a loss for words... I knew what I was gonna say but suddenly, I just don't know what to say... hold on, gimme a moment *scrolls up to the beginning*
Okay, I think I got it... think so... you made Taeminnie puke twice? The poor thing is terrified of saying anything to the others... but guess it all ends at the little inn. It's about flippin time that the truth came out... although with the.. no, not there yet, I'll get to that when I get to that. Okay, anyway, I'm glad Onew took control of the situation to listen to what Tao has to say. I'm glad he could be mature about it and do what he felt was best to do in that situation. But Jonghyun... WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED IN EVERYONE WANTING F-CKING SEUNGMI! ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND! ARE YOU BEGGING ME TO COME LOOK FOR YOU OR TO GET YOU WHEN YOU COME TO SEE YOUR BOYFRIEND AGAIN?
Okay, small rant slightly over... you're making Jjong think such terrible thoughts. You just love torturing them, don't you? *shakes head*
Okay, next point... Back to Seungmi's p.o.v. Can that girl have the worse timing or what? She seems to have that a lot, don't you think? I certainly do think so. Seungmi, you, yourself woke up and said you feel like death and terrible and you decide to bring up the terrors of Yukari at that moment? What the hell is with your timing woman! I know you two have to talk about it, since it's part of what may happen to the lot of you, but timing is important for those types of conversations. You seem to have the worse timing on the f-cking planet! Of all time even! Oh dear good old stupid Seungmi... tsk tsk
And back to Taemin's p.o.v. (looks like this will be short comment after all ^^)
I love how they managed to sneak into the hideout. Very smart. I'm surprised the three boys didn't fight it too much after what (it's okay, still not as long as the one before)

after what they found out the night before. or at least, from Taeminnie's perspective, act more frightened and nervous. Though I have to say, I love how Taemin is looking at Tao with new eyes. I can see why you were telling me that he and Tao become close later on when I saw you last. I can definitely see a friendship forming soon between the two of them. And oh! It's not like all the boys are taken by Seungmi. Onew and Taemin aren't. Dude, give Onew a girl at the end or something ;) And Taemin and Jenna just need to bang and be together lol oh, did I just say that? I guess I did... not like I haven't said something that is close to that in the past before or anything hehe I think it's funny how Tao doesn't like or want to think about how Minho might have gotten the codes and stuff but the other's who also don't probably figured out already. I just thought it was super funny...
OH! backing a bit to Seungmi's part here which I almost spaced because you know I do that with everything I say. "My beloved Key..." what the hell girl! You love Minho... I would say Key should be your friend and nothing more. for crying out loud, you go back and forth like a flippin ping pong ball! You know who you love but you just have to go and cause a whole bunch of drama by going back and forth like that constantly. It's like you have to have it all. You were able to put your foot down and reject Jjong... do that with Key already. Think about this woman, when you were with Key, you always found yourself looking at Minho. With Minho, you barely did. You were actually HAPPY, remember? Key often degraded you and disrespected you. He broke your trust multiple times! You betrayed Minho because Key came begging. But one thing... even when Key was good to you, and also Minho, you messed up. So here's the thing, in reality, you don't deserve neither. And they don't deserve you either for what they've done too. But its because you're all so messed up that one of them and you need to be together and that's Minho. I've explained it various times. You know why.

Okay, back to Taemin's... sorry... I guess it will be just as long after all... aish...
anyway, so, walking through the hideout, that's intense stuff right there. But when they got to Yukari's room and quarters... I was somewhat worried that the snake would show up out of nowhere and crap. But when Taemin found that on her nightstand or whatever, that's just creepy. I can see how Yukari may be in love with Minho... but I also think she's very well... okay, she's obsessed with Minho... I think she was a bit from the start and it just got progressivly worse as they started "working together" and especially after they had the first time. Hmmm... that letter is just all types of creepy and obssessive. She's so extreme, it wouldn't really surprise me at all, you know? but now the rest of them know just what has been going on between Minho and her. Just why she seems so much more distracted. It's up to them to take advantage of that and use it somehow.
Oh unnie, I just don't know what to make of what's going to happen next. I look forward to it somewhat... just better not hurt my JJongie and my boys... even when I know you probably will >.>*