"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 24&25;: My Girlfriend/Memory Lane (Double update)

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

Okay, I'm not joking Unnie, what I say I wrote notes so I could make sure I told you everything that was on my mind. I also had to restrain myself from commenting for each one, so that way I wouldn't leave a whole cover of your comment thing.. okay, comment time for the actual story? Yes.
First off, I'm not going to go by character, due to my notes... Or maybe I will? yeah. What the heck. Maybe? >.<
Okay, so Seungmi's reaction to the manager seeing her, was like, really? But then again, not surprising. What I did find ironic was how she said they all needed to prepare their funerals because they got found out and she doesn't ever seem to think anything like that when it comes to Yukari. Because, honestly? You would think those kind of thoughts would run through her mind more with that wench.(I'm still looking forward to it if I get to kill her -_^) But yeah, I just that was a bit ironic. And when Taemin shows up, man, that boy was the first to react! He's just like, Oh crap! Gotta run for it! Even if it was too late. Oh, cute little Taemin. And, I don't know, I just felt like there was some unity when Minho and Key came down the stairs together. At least, at first it seemed like that until Minho said it was Seungmi's baby. But then again, it's true, so no real point in lying. And when it came to protect Key for the money thing, oh, my dear Jonghyun, I couldn't be more proud! That's my baby! And then Minho jumps in again with to help cover for the lies. I mean, that's a bit bipolar, if you really think about it. I think Minho was feeling really confused at that moment, but I also feel like he's changing his mind so constantly because he wants to run away from his problems. I thought I'd already mentioned how this pissed me off. I mean, REALLY Minho. Stop lying. And Seungmi needs to stop saying she hates him. And what Key said was true about Jenna(sad, but true, let's face it. Even Minho admitted it), but Minho obviously lied when he said that about you Seungmi. Aish, protected Seungmi the day before because Minho said similar words. He seriously did the irresponsible thing. But he should have also been more responsible in the past. I kinda already mentioned this before, but Minho seriously has got to stop the lies. I mean, I feel he's trying to hard now. Someone has got to be able to see right through him! He's suffering so much on his own. Unnie, why are you doing this to your own bias? And, Taemin. Oh my gosh. Way to go little baby! You tell Key and Minho. They have been acting like kids. Taeming FTW!!! So proud of him. Just so proud.
Okay, update two. PHEW! Yeah, Seungmi, feel guilty over my innocent and sweet Jonghyun! (A theme obviously in my comments). Bahaha, I thought it was so funny when it was the car ride and Key rapped to 'Lil Wayne and then switched too [JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!] How could you, I mean, oh my gosh. It's kinda funny, but still. Justin? Wow.. But haha, it really has to be Key's CD. And Seungmi's sweet tooth, especially cuz of the stress, that's so like me! I do that when I stress, so it was easy to imagine! And the way you describe the scenery, it's just amazing Unnie. I could picture it pretty easily in my head. Amazing. I thought it was funny how Key compared Jaewon's sleeping to Onew. That was really funny and fluffy and cute. And the pictures of Key? Oh my gosh, I wish I was able to see such a thing! I think I would die, especially onlythebest24. I could just picture it! The story of Key's grandparents was really sad too... And when Key's dad met Jaewon, I felt so bad for Key because of the lies that Seungmi's also keeping. But it was really a sweet moment when Key's dad held little Jaewon. And when Key was playing with Jaewon? Oh my gosh, that was just so adorable! And the nicknames were really funny. And when it goes to the picture album, you can so see where Key's spoiled personality came from. But when Taemin ruined the moment Key was sharing about the wedding dress, that was sooooo funn! ^.^'

 DISBAND? DISBAND?! What?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
That's all I got to say on that subject. There's just no words to describe my pain for that. No words, what so ever.
And honestly, the way that Seungmi keeps feeling guilty, yes, she must feel that way, but I also feel like she needs to get over herself a little bit? I don't know, that's just me. T_T
And FINALLY!!!!! Someone comes to the light! Key admits it. I'm so proud, even if was really painful for him, I'm so proud. But I also want to hold him. Oh, the poor thing. What have you done to yourself! But they say the first step towards recovery is admitting your addiction. I couldn't be any prouder. Finally someone comes to their senses!
And... okay, wow, for filler chapters, they don't seem like it since they go in so well with the story :P but yeah, wow, Unnie. I'm sorry for spamming your wall again. But there was just SO much to say!
I just love love love your story, and can't wait for your next update.
And I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY. OH MY GOSH. HOW COULD I DO SUCH A THING?
Otanjyobi omedotou gozaimasu! Happy belated birthday Unnie!!! I love you lots!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember this.

You keep putting Jjong in tight cituations

>.>

I will totally get my revenge <.<

and happy birthday again lol