"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 32&33;: Agressive/Split in Half

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

Hmmm... This is going for the first update, k Unnie? It's not gonna be long... I think. It might be very angry though... ke... ke...
Okay, as soon as I read the title, my thoughts went to... KEY. Obviously. Let's start at the beginning. The way you started out the chapter totally gave me the feelings of nothing good really happening. Time is flying by and no one seems to be worrying about Yukari. That's another big problem. Time is going by so fast, that Yukari's return will be fast and swift. I know, totally off what this chapter is about, but it's just something I need to say. And with the way things are going and your A/N at the end there. I have suspicions. Anyways, the blaring alarm clock and when Key didn't wake up and so on. I just knew it. Totally knew it. It's just the hints for the perfectly going wrong day sign. Jaewon's birth on Minho's birthday is something I feel is emphasized quite a bit.
Anyways, I was happy that Seungmi went with Jenna. But not at the same time. I was kinda hoping it was one of the SHINee boys. I just had a feeling there was going to be trouble with that too. I mean, it's Jenna. Unnie, I like Jenna well enough, but honestly, I'm kinda sick of her. You could say, Jenna, you're not my type >.< And it's Seungmi's fault for getting into that awkward situation. Seungmi, she's basically your best friend. You need to tell her about you and Minho. The baby too, but at least, about your past with Minho. Think about it. She cares for you, and I'm sure she'd understand. I mean, yes, she'll be hurt and everything, but you need to tell her! If she doesn't hear it from you and hears it somewhere else from someone else, it's not gonna be pretty. You still have a chance to make sure you have that friendship intact. You'll need all the help and support you can get. And also, Jenna has a thing for Taemin secretly? Bahaha! I can't wait to see what TaeminLuver has to say about that one! But anyways..
Seungmi, you really did overreact to a missing Key. That's what Onew meant. Aish. And don't punish Taemin for it, just like Minho said. You are doing stuff that Key would do, and that's not good. You need to apologize to Taemin soon, REAL soon. TaeminLuver will not be happy about you scaring her little Taeminnie. You also need to stop acting like an ignorant person. We all know you wanna help Key. That's good. Really good. It's fine that you told Key you didn't want him to go clubbing, but there's a line. He's just been through withdrawals, making it a lot riskier he will be more aggressive. I'm honestly glad you stood your ground and didn't back down. But it comes down to taking baby steps to something like that. You probably almost got a concussion! Hit the wall hard and then getting hit/punched by Key. Onew has a point, but you also need to be there for him. Not that I want you to end up with Key, since I feel it should be Minho...
Look, you need to learn Key will always be a little aggressive, drugs or no drugs. Do you understand? You can't be in an abusive relationship. Even more so when you have a son and a freaking crazy Yukari who wants to take away that precious son of yours! Just please, get over it soon, k?
Okay, now to Key. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! I mean, honestly Key. How could Seungmi not worry you'll be tempted at a club when you were ill earlier that day? You didn't go to the doctor with her because of it too... so why should you go clubbing? If anything, you should stay with Seungmi and Jaewon to make up for it. You've already cheated on her too because you wanted . Aish. And here's another thing, don't say you don't care what Seungmi wants. That's just messed up! You asked her to marry you, so kinda have that responsibility. You do have an inflated head! Listen to Seungmi there! She just wants the best for you, so that doesn't mean you get all pissed as if you were freaking PMSing! Slapping her? Really? Do you not remember that that was one of the reasons she left you the first time? Because you were violent against her. And then you PUNCH HER?! No, just no. Why do you think I'm so against you being with Seungmi? Huh? She's helped you a lot, but I really don't think you're meant to be. There's only so much a person can tolerate, and she won't be able to hold on too much longer. She needs someone there for her. Tch. Seriously. I really hope someone beats the crap out of you soon so it can go through your think skull, you numskull! GET OVER YOURSELF!!!
So Seungmi, please leave Key. Please. He needs to find the one meant for him.
Okay, that's it for update one I think. Hehe. But we'll see what I have to say when I read update two, but that will have to wait until I get back from firefighting.
And I guess it was semi long... hehehehe.... *clears throat* Um... yeah...

Oh crap. Where do I even begin. Oh gosh. Oh. My. Freaking. GOSH!!! I can see why you knew I would have a lot to say! UNNIEEEE!!! Waeyeo? Aish...
Okay, seriously Key. Seriously. I would have actually been relieved if it had been with Taecyeong you had gone with. Honestly, that would have been much safer. But drinking the minute you're in the care? Are you crazy????? IT'S LIKE YOU HAVE A FREAKING DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! YOU DRIVE WITHOUT ANY CARE IF YOU'RE ALIVE AND YOU CHEATED ON SEUNGMI AGAIN? Oh, gosh. Seriously, you went from drinking. To smoking. To having -when you're engaged, mind you-, to two-I can see why you said why they asked for it, but still-girls where one was probably underage. You still seem to have clear judgment when it comes to judging girls beauty. I mean, you call only Seungmi seemingly beautiful, but you call others hot and go and have with them. You are a drunken-high-messed up-good for nothing junkie. You want to try hard to not do such things anymore? You promised Seungmi. You say you love her, but you still go on and do such horrific things! I mean, LOOK at yourself. Really look at yourself. I said I knew you wouldn't last. Or that there was still that drive in you that wanted to be his "OLD" self. Think about it. Why do you think you kept going back? Because you're not at all completely in the game to wanting to go back to recovery. It's your habit to go back and do drugs when you feel troubled. One little shake up in your emotion or things don't go your way, and you go for your little heroin. Face it Key. You may say you love Seungmi, but you don't lover as much as to try getting help to help her come to peace and not worry about you when she has other things to worry about. Like YUKARI (Sorry, it's something that I feel keeps getting forgotten). If anything, soon enough you're going to get a disease and possibly pass it on to Seungmi. Who knows, maybe you already did, and she hasn't shown symptoms YOU. He loves YOU. You're so caught up with Key and the drama and danger he's bringing into your life, that you can't see what's right in front of you. I mean, think about it. Minho yelled out things Key doesn't deserve you and what not. Or did you not get the memo. If he didn't care, he wouldn't have gone that far, now would he? Oh my gosh. You're so stupid! How stupid and blind could you be? Minho is right. Key has basically brain washed you. You're like Key. Key is addicted to drugs, and you're addicted to Key. You know it's bad, you know you need to stop it, but you keep doing it. You need help too. Key isn't the only one, for crying out loud. You feel sorry you didn't protect Jaewon from all that? Well, why's that? You should just say who the father is for the quazillionth time. Girl, snap out of it. You need to dump Key, so return that ring, and relax. It doesn't matter if you don't go back to Minho for a while, but you need to get your head clear of Key. You just couldn't leave it alone, could you? Everyone is trying to help you too, even if they get pissed at you too, but you need to accept it yourself. You need to admit you need help too. Even my husband is there for you and trying to help you smile. Don't you realize. It's over. Things can't continue this way anymore. Don't you remember why you left Key in the first place? It was for yourself and your own good. Well, it's the same, except this time it's also for Jaewon. Understand? So why, WHY would you go and not listen to Onew and go see Key? Okay, you could have stopped at seeing him, but did you have to wake him? Now, who knows what he'll do to you! It's like you never learn! You act like an animal that has short term memory. They do something wrong, but forget the next moment until little by little, as it's repeated, it goes into they're long term. But even you don't seem to be learning right now. Stop going back to Key. Please. It's unhealthy. He was about to actually KILL you. Do you understand  that? You almost died by the hand of your fiance. Look, just stop, think and listen to what's going on. You deserve better, even considering all that you have done to lead up to the point where you're close to losing your child and where you stand now. Seungmi, Morgan, dear, if you can't do it for yourself, do it for Jaewon. This is terrible. I'm pissed at you too because you just don't seem to learn!
Oh, gosh, Unnie, I basically covered your wall with my ranting, I'm sooooo SORRY! I love you Unnie! There were great updates! Lovely lovely lovely and very very... well, put me in a bad temper with those two. Oh! Almost forgot... Minho. Thanks for coming to the rescue, but you really should have just spat out that you loved her. Right there and there kinda. Or you just need to do so soon. Good on the beating up, though, a little intense there. But Kudos. Okay, done with Minho... keke. Gosh, I can't wait for your update. What a cliffhanger!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really do hate on Seungmi a lot too, huh?

And everyone... that isn't Onew, Jjong, or Tae.

I think lately I'm a little troll on Jenna XP