"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 36: Truce

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

From you telling me I was going to kill you from this update, I really am upset I can't read until I get home from school and rehearsal and write a freaking essay and a paper for my senior project.... which means... I have to wait like another two days or something.. we'll until tomorrow, so ugh... if I could comment comfortably on my phone I would read it now. Unnie! I will read it ASAP! Promise :/

I just read and I won't comment now the actually beating since I'm still on my phone. But right now I'm crying unnie.

Well, I'm going to attempt writing this from the first update to the second, but no promises since I'm really pissed and all that good stuff. So, yes I'm on my computer. But also, first off, I can't help but smile-slightly- at all the comments of what you did to Onew. I don't see why I should comment. It's been covered. And for those others who read my long comments... (which is a lot more than I thought 0.0) I have unnie's address basically thanks to skype. Don't go Yukari on her, but I will take care of her myself. I have already spoken to her of it. kekeke. -__-
Well lookie here Seungmi. If you hadn't pushed Yukari from your mind, maybe you would have been more prepared for her little bloody message. And you really really needed to calm down, for crying out loud. Passing out? Ugh, I understand the stress and all, but aish, what am I gonna do with you. I told you again and again to freaking start thinking about what you're going to do with Yukari and her return! But would you listen? Nooooo. You would not. Oh gosh, it's really hard not going to the other stuff. Kudos on telling off Key that the world didn't revolve around him. About stinking time. I mean, really, you should have realized that sooner since you have a son now. Just cuz you're getting engaged and all, does not mean Jaewon comes second. And to really worry about Key at that crucial moment? Really, you should have guessed where he was! Ugh. And did no one think about checking the vents? I mean, really. And people should have guessed that Yukari was going for all of them, considering what happened before with Jonghyun and Taemin where you ALMOST killed MY baby. And TaeminLuver's as well. GRRR.
I give up. I'm just going to ramble everything whether it's in order or not or if makes sense or not T-T
I'm really glad though, that even if Seungmi told Key she was going to stay away from Minho that she made the effort to make a truce with him. That made me really happy and that she finally told him that she doesn't actually hate him and that he said he doesn't hate her either. But it really that because of Yukari, Minho and Seungmi couldn't talk things out sooner. And now he won't tell her. And way to go Minho on noticing her reflexes. I would expect that too. I'm so proud of you, trying to protect her whatever the cost to you. You were there for her when Key was not. You really care for her and you're willing to do whatever you can to protect her and the baby that is actually yours but you don't even know. (I swear I thought you were gonna make it be that Yukari left the test results of who the real father was on Minho's bed or something so he would find it.) You're such a good guy, so, DON'T FALL FOR YUKARI'S WORDS!! SHE DOESN'T FREAKING KEEP HER DEALS! At least, not from what she's shown us. The only good thing I can see from that. Well, no. If you think about it, one life (or two *_*) for the rest of the safety of everyone else's lives, is a good deal. Just wish it had been made before Onew-oppa... before... before... you KILLED HIM! HOW COULD YOU KILL HIM! I CAN SEE WHY YOU TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO GET READY TO BOARD THE NEXT PLANE TO KILL YOU! HOW COULD YOU! HE'S MY SECOND AND YOU GO DO THAT!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU! HE BETTER BE COMING BACK TO LIFE! OR FOR THE LIFE OF ME I will GO TO FLORIDA, YOUR SCHOOL, TO YOUR ROOM AND KILL YOU! (and keep your phone and computer and everything SHINee you have). BUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS A BIG BIG NONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY PULLED SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!! IF ANYONE DESERVES TO DIE IS KEY! AND EVEN THEN I WOULD BE PISSED! BUT THIS IS BEYOND... I JUST ALDKFJADKSFJAKLSDJFAKLSDJFAKLDJSFKLAJSDKLFJASD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WAEYO UNNIE? WAEYO? Onew didn't do anything. He didn't deserve to die. Die.... he's dead. Oh my gosh you killed him. I was crying unnie. How could you do this too me? HOW?! WHY?! What did he ever do to you? He was the one that was trying to help keep SHINee together still. How could you want to update something like this when his Birthday just passed? huh? How? That's so cruel and cold. IDEK! What made you want to such a thing to Onew-oppa! Huh? I just don't understand it!
I could tell something was gonna happen at the aquerium. Especially when it was going to be after hours. How could something not, when Yukari just recently came back into the picture? It had "chaos bound to happen" written all over it. (COL reference :P) And the snake following them? Oh ho ho. It just gave me that vibe even more. It was so plainly obvious! And as soon as they went to the bathroom, I just knew. Just knew it. Of course something was gonna happen as soon as they got separated. But I still don't understand why Onew. It's just so cold and cruel... ONEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gah! I'm so frustrated. I don't know what to say, but I just keep typing.... and typing.. it's ridiculous!. I still don't understand.
Yukari, oh my gosh, if you were real, I would drop everything and search you out. You have no idea. I was having a kinda y day and you just had to make it the WORST, didn't you? You just had to, didn't you, you insane . (I'm sorry, I really can't help myself at this moment.) I can't wait to see you die, because I really hope you die. I hope you die a painful torturous death. Slow and excruciating that YOU'LL be asking for mercy. Oh, how I await that day. Don't tell Minho things like that. That's just it. You're gonna suffer forever for you have done and are planning on doing. I'm not even kidding right now. I really wish I could pin you to the ground and choke the life out of you. I really want to know though, what happened to you in your past. What has caused you to be so messed up? Maybe I would understand a little, but you're just past the point of receiving any type of pity. I think someone just needs to put YOU out of your misery. It must feel fullfilling doing something that just seems to feel that void from whatever has caused to be this way. But this is just too much! Way too much. You must have a weak point. I know you do, and I will figure it out. I will. And I will bring you down, PERSONALLY. Are we understood? Because you have no say in that matter. None whatsoever.
Minho. Don't. Whatever you do, you can't kill Key. I know it seems tempting, but ACTUALLY look at the WHOLE picture. Seungmi will know that you killed Key. What would that mean. Even if you two are supposed to end up together, you can't kill him. She would never forgive you. She wouldn't be able to. You need to realize that. Killing Key won't solve everything. Seungmi is messed up enough as it is herself, and getting rid of Key won't help anything at all. Don't sink to Yukari's level, even as much I want do the same. You should have thought about getting separated. You should have thought that it was the stupid thing to do. Something should have told you you all needed to stay together. That's what you all need to do. You can't let SHINee break apart. You can't go on and undo everything Onew's been trying to fix. That's not right. If you really care for Seungmi and Onew and Jaewon, DON'T kill Key. No matter how much you want to do so. Karma is a , so you don't do something like that, because it will mess you up. Karma will eventually get Key. And soon, Yukari too. Your karma is the one where you didn't fight for Seungmi when she got back, pregnant and now losing her to Key because they're getting married. But remember, what comes around, goes around. Don't forget.
Key... you are such and . Yes, Seungmi is yours, but do you really have the right to say such a thing?
Crap, I have to go, so I'll finish with Key later!

 I can't wait. I'm on my phone so pardon the typos.
Key, you are such an . Minho was helping to protect Seungmi when you were obviously out doing something stupid. You are just messed up. You say you want to protect Sseungmi and all that jazz, but you're too caught up in your own little world doing drugs and making sure you're on top you ignorant wrench. How much have you really done for Seungmi but to beat her up and cheat and break your promises? You really are a senseless idiot! UGH! I'm so sick of all you stupid people! Why can't you just snap out of it? For cryinng out loud. And Minho better not get brainwashed. We already have one of those on our plate to deal with.
Jonghyun's feelings are getting more obvious its making me sick. They're almost flashing in my mind and that's depressing as it!
And really unnie, you really had to go that far? I was really hoping you were half kidding. I really hope Onew comes back. I really really do.I'm mad. I have a headache. Ugh unnie. Really? I can't wait for when we skype and discuss ur decisions. +_+

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember this.

I was just so heartbroken,

and mad.

I can't believe you would do that to Dubu.

I mean, even if he's the last on your SHINee bias list.....

Just NO