"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 44&45;: Two faced/ A Little More Time

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

 Ummm....... Okay.. I had to read it while I was on my RP...
Lame, I know, but hey! I read the first one... out of three
*falls to my knees*
I'M SO SORRY! I've been terrible at reading your updates!
You have the right to kill me!
Actually, you know... (BTW's for those who bother reading my comments... this Unmei474 lol)
Anyways, this update...
The beginning?
Pfft, she's so stupid, not seeing Minho... but she was tired, so I don't blame her. But I call Minho a >.> He totally didn't say anything for a while cuz he was checking her out <.<
But well, WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW SEUNGMI??? Just one touch and you FEEL something. Don't deny it. don't you dare deny it. Oh, oh, and how Minho cares so much for the baby and his suffering? NOW you see it? Damn, you're SO stupid! You don't even know -_- How many times did I TELL you he was calling out for you. And the whole, "not used to sleeping because of..." Oh, did you catch that? Because it's obvious that he didn't get much sleep worrying about you. Aish, you annoy me still.
Minho...oh you smooth man, itching closer. Not only did you want to be close the Jaewon, but you also wanted to be closer to Seungmi, huh, huh? *nudgenudgeblinknudge*
Okay, should we get to the whole, "Key is insane like I've said multiple times" part? I think yes! Wooo! Okay, so, could you seriously... aish... I mean... I honestly don't know where to start. *pouts*
Oh! No matter how much Minho "hates" Kibum, he really actually cares. He just hates to see what happens to Seungmi. And I'm sure the whole bleeding out... he's half hoping he dies, but he also feels scared of how Seungmi will feel. He doesn't want to see her devastated. He's just so FRUSTRATED. And who WOULDN'T? He always saves him, even when he doesn't want to because he does want to. Does that even make sense? Does it? I'm going insane I swear. *sighs*
Onew... Oh gosh, WHY DID YOU MAKE HIM LOOK A TERRIBLE PERSON! But I can't help but agree with both of their arguments. I mean Key HAS never  taken responsibility for his actions. Think about. He does need descipline and he has set up himself for such situations. I'm 100% in agreement with that.
And unnie, I see what you did there *le glares* I can't believe you're making me say this, but keep in mind, MINHO IS WHO I CHOOSE FOR SEUNGMI! Onew should have let Seungmi take care of Key. Maybe not leave them alone, cuz that would be plain stupid and dangerous, but those are one of the moments where you have to say goodbye to your pride and let it go. I hate that you're making me say this against my oppa *frowns*
I'm a little disappointed that he didn't listen to Minho though. And to common sense. You don't luck up a drug addict up like that. It's not safe. No matter what. If anything you tie him down to a bed and give something to knock him out >.> But can I just say.... I sound really terrible... If Key died here, things would be a little simpler I think... hehe. But no... is it bad I kinda hope he dies? Just kidding. But I keep hoping he learns from all the events that happen like this. But every time he goes back. I really just want him to learn. But I still don't want him to end up with Seungmi.
He needs to start new and fresh. I'm sorry, but that's reality.
Anyways... that's my late comment. And sadly, I'm getting kicked off the computer and can't read the next two and comment. I'm so terrible.
Oh! almost forgot. I still want to kill Yukari. Most of all this is her fault. the drugs are Key's... but the fact that Onew nearly died pissed me off. Oh, and the "big bait" I just realized. It wasn't Seungmi. They could have gotten her easy. It was Minho all along. Man do I feel slow and stupid now... *hits myself*
Anyways, great update unnie! Saranghae! And I'll try reading the rest soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me, forever not catching up -___-