"Baby, Don't Cry" Chapter 42: Heartless

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

 How should I put this? Hm? Let's see, Key threatened Seungmi to break every bone of her body. Jonghyung was injured (as I already knew) by stupid Key. Minho was obviously over protective of Seungmi right in front of JENNA. And it wouldn't click in her brain? Oh, and that woman I so much would love to kill, calls Minho?
You have no idea...
Oh gosh..
Give me a second...
WTF KEY! YOU HAVE NO F*ING RIGHT TO THREATEN SEUNGMI THAT WAY AND BEAT UP MY HUSBAND! DO YOU WANT TO DIE! MINHO! YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT ON THAT ONE!
Unnie, even, if, I, knew my baby was gonna hurt, I was like, crying. I can't believe... I don't know how to think straight right now. And I still have to read the next update! Seungmi is an idiot! She should just have stayed out and avoided Key. That way Jonghyun wouldn't have gotten hurt.
Key is an a@@. he's pissing me off more and more and I just... ARGH!!!
(I'm tired, so it might not be a long/good comment, miahne *ashamed*)
I was all weirded out when it was Jenna's pov. But seriously, is she stupid? I would have gotten jealous over how overprotective he seemed to be towards Seungmi. And I would have noticed that Seungmi was swelling in the face, so how could Key NOT have hit her?
Is everyone an idiot? Aish, seriously... T_T
Oh, and the fact that she dreamed of a baby that looked like Minho, I wonder how long it will take her to realize how similar the two-Jaewon and Minho- look. I mean, c'mon! by now, the similarities are KILLING me.
Taemin is amazing for not mentioning even a single clue.
And I feel like Minho should really realize it.
And Seungmi is lying to Minho all the time, even if she knows he can tell she's lying because he doesn't want to involve Minho. She doesn't want to see him concerned because she's afraid of what that may mean.
Key, Jjongie is right, you DO NOT deserve Seungmi.
Go die.
And Jenna, sweety. SHINee definitely has a lot more going on than you'll understand unless someone tells you the story.
Seungmi, you need to dump Key Key's sorry little . <<<--- Don't care about language at this point.
I'm really ticked off.
No one touches my man!
NO ONE! There's obviously no JongKey here! *latina style* Nuh uh. No way jose!
I know he may like it rough, but that's RIDICULOUS!
UNNIEEEEE!!!!!!!!! WAE? Why does Jonghyun have to get hurt by that ? Huh?
Okay... I need to stop rambling and get on with update #2.
Oh, and like I said before about the creative writing class when you texted me, YOU'LL DO FIIIINE! YOU'LL BE AMAZING! Everyone will be, dude, where this girl come from? She goooood!
I'm not kidding >.<
SARANGHAE UNNIE!
HWAIGHTING!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was one of the chapters where I really believed that,

Seungmi needs to leave Key.

Not just for herself, but for Jaewon.