Chapter 1: Culture Shock

My Rants on ShiningLucifer's Stories

Okay, here goes. I really am impressed with your story. I totally understand why onlythebest24 and TaeminLuver like it so much. Dislike it? lol. But before I continue on, you should just know that I am Jonghyun biased to the point of no return. So I'll say some stuff about him later... like most every character.
Where to start, Morgan/Seungmi? Anyways. I just felt she was really stupid right from the start. I mean, really? Before I found out about all the stupid things she did in Vegas. She ran away. And she keeps running. It gets really frustrating. And then with Key. You think she would have heard about similar situations where the boyfriend is abusive. Not to mention that right from the beginning it was obvious she was attracted to Minho. She's so stupid. I kinda felt disappointed when she didn't die. But I also feel for her. Her situation(s) are really distressing. But if she had been smarter from the beginning she could have saved herself from a world of hurt and trouble. She loves Key, she loves Minho. Ugh! Seriously? I think she is really stupid and annoying.
Next is Key. I was shocked to say the least with his character. I'm sure most of us are used to his Umma self, not this abusive guy. Drugs, , violence. For crying out loud! I really didn't like him, but at the same time I was constantly feeling bad for him. I knew Seungmi would somehow help with those issues, but I was worried. Key is just really fragile! Like he is a piece of glass so thin it could break at any given moment. I think he was the one to hurt the most in the story. The one who suffered most. And then you end the story with him being shot and lies dying. It's just so hard to see such a weak Key. It really broke my heart, especially when I imagined the person I care for most in his position. It was unbearable to think about. I already have some prediction for the sequel, mostly thanks to my iimoto.
Third is Minho. I felt so bad for him right from the beginning. I knew he fell in love with Seungmi right from the start. It was so obvious. I love his character, but I also kind of disliked him at the beginning. Telling the others that they shouldn't worry about her and should just let it be. If he had interfered sooner, maybe he wouldn't have had to go through everything that he did. And I agree with Onew and Jonghyun that he went about it the wrong way when it came to dealing with Seungmi. It was because of him that she acted the way she did behind his back. Ugh, it was really frustrating!
Next is Jonghyun. I just overall love him. He was a bit of jerk sometimes, but I felt that you wrote him really well. I did get jealous though when he started dating that one chick. Don't really care for her name, mind you. *sigh* my little dino head. I feel some fault for Minho's actions go to him as well. He helped, but didn't quite think things through. And I really am sad that he decided to hate on her when she got back with Key that one time. But other than that, he was really sweet. And y.....
Taemin. Wow he's so cute! And funny. He didn't come into play as much as the others but when he did, I really liked it. But I think behind the scenes he knew more than he let on. Younger people tend to do so more without adults really noticing. But nothing much more I can say.
Onew... kinda wished there had been more chicken episodes, but that's okay. He really did try and step in as the leader. I felt distressed when he did because of how SHINee seemed to be falling apart. I just wanted to hold him and tell him everything was going to be okay. (He's my second fav ;) )
Yukari. Don't even get me started. Oh wait, I guess here I go. From the very first time she was introduced I hated her. I knew she was no good. onlythebest24 and TaeminLuver, they had me complaining about her constantly. I just wanted her to die off in a ditch and never appear again. ugh. She really makes me sick to the stomach.
The baby. Oof, so that one coming. I'm still trying to figure out who the father is. Again the two are making me really mad cuz they give me hints yet they don't give me hints.
Anyways, I think I'm done ranting. For now. I'll be ranting in the sequel when I catch up, lol. So look forward to it.
I really liked your story. It was really good. I mean really good. though Seungmi is really annoying. the one that deserved getting shot is her, not Key... but the baby. Why does the baby have to suffer!
Okay, done. Good job!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly thought that was the longest comment I had ever written. I never expected to rant so more in the future.

Man Unnie, what have you done?

And this only a snippet!