Don't Give Up On Your Dream.

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

 

--Your POV--

 

FINALLY! School is over! I wonder if Kyu is outside already??  He hasn't called me since lunch. I miss him a lot. Maybe he's busy .. But he should've called me. What if i have to walk home tonight? Oh well. I walked along the hallway , ready to go home , when someone placed his arm over my shoulders. I know he's a guy. His arm is too big to belong to a girl. I thought it was one of those other boys .. When i turned my head to face him .... Ohh .. Thank god its Sungmin oppa.

 

 

 

 

Min: Yah! Its been a while since i saw Min Eunsuh walking alone in the hallways of Kyunghee without Cho Kyuhyun's possesive arms around her.

Me: And its been a while since i hanged out with Lee Sungmin!

Min: I was looking for you at lunch cause i know Kyu isn't here. But i didn't see you ... He told you to go to Ahra noona , didn't he?

Me: You know him too well huh? He doesn't actually like me being around the guys here so he asked me to go to 4 buidings away from ours. If only i dont love him , i would've scolded him. But he only worries about me.

Min: He should've asked me instead.

Me: You know he doesn't trust me around boys. Even with you ... Uggh. Do you think he thinks i'm a flirt?

Min: No .. He's just worried that some guy will get you in trouble. You know how confident he is. Plus , i know you love him, You're not a flirt.

Me: Kyu maybe too protective over me. But i actually love that he's protective cause i feel a lot more protected and i can feel his love better.

Min: See! Thats what you should feel!Me: I should hang out with you , oppa. Kyu and I have to talk about that.

Min: You should. maybe he thinks im the flirt *laughs* I bet he's waiting outside. Lets go??

Me: You're being funny oppa. LETS GO! 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun is actually the jealous type. He hates me being with boys. He's always around me to show everyone that i'm taken and no one esle can be with me but him .. I'm not saying i'm not the jealous type too cause i hate Kyu being with other girls , except for his noona. But i'm glad Sungmin Oppa is here. At least i have another person to protect me .. When we got out , this one group of boys in our class are approaching us. This is why i cant live without Kyu for one day.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyukgi: Eunsuh .. Its great to see you. Kyu's not around , right??? How about we walk you home?

Me: I dont wanna be rude , but im perfectly capable of walking by myself and if Kyu doesn't come , i can walk with Sungmin.

Jinhyuk: Come on Eunsuh .. We're doing Kyu a favor here. You're friend can go home .. You'll be safer with us.

Me: As far as i know , you're not friends of Kyu. and i said i can go home by myself.

Hyukgi: You dont have to play hard to get , Eunsuh *grips on my arm* You're gonna have fun with us.

Me: YAH! *tries to escape* Let me go you ERTED JERK!

Min: Let her go! *tries to pull his grip away*

Seungwon: *blocks min* Stay out of this if you dont wanna get hurt.

Min: Hurt? You cant hurt me. Dont you know that i'm a---

Me: *cuts in* Dont hurt Min oppa you crazy jerks!!

Hyukgi: *grips tighter* So , are you gonna come or not?

Me: Its hurts! Let me go!

??:  YAH! LEE HYUKGI! *angry voice*

 

 

 

 

 

I truned around to see it was Kyuhyun oppa. He immediately went to us and pulled me away from them. Some of these guys , mostly all of them , is scared of Kyu , excet for Hyukgi. Kyuhyun oppa look so mad. He's so red. I never seen him like this before. He grabbed Hyukgi by collar.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: YOU! Don't you dare touch my girlfriend! You have no right to hurt her! Do you wanna die??!

Hyukgi: So... you're gonna beat me up? Here? Go ahead. I'm not the scholar with a record to protect.

Me: *holds Kyu's arm* Oppa .. Dont. you have a record to protect. Just leave that jerk alone.

Kyu: *lets him go* Just remember , if you dare touch my girlfriend again , i'm gonna beat you up like there's no tomorrow and i dont care what the school says! *holds my arm* Lets go Eunsuh ... Sungmin.. *pulls me away*

 

 

 

 

He pulled me away so fast and he didn't even care that i cant follow his steps. After walking a bit far from that scene , Kyuhyun faced me and examined my arm that Hyukgi gripped on tight. He's still so red and he still looks so mad.

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Are you ok?? Did they hurt you?? *looks down* I'm sorry Eunsuh .. I should be there to protect you .. *examines my arm more* Does it hurt?

Me: A little but its ok. Its not your fault .. Its those dorks.

Min: Mianhae Kyu ... I couldn't protect her. I was just standing there. Sorry.

Me: Its not your fault oppa! Those jerks really have to be reported to the teachers and dean. They're too much.

Kyu: Maybe i should reconsider taking the job in Lee Corp.

Me: No! Don't give up on your future just because of me .. I'll be ok.

Kyu: *holds my hand* But .. You are my future. I cant take it seeing you get hurt.You shoud've asked Ahra noona to go with you.

Me: I can take care of myself. And Sungmin Oppa is here.

Kyu: I thought i told you to--

Me: *cuts in* Sungmin Oppa is our friend. You were friends even before we became a couple. You should trust him.

Min: Yeah! Trust me! I'll protect Eunsuh. You know that i'm a black belter but i dont just say it.

Kyu: I trust Sungmin .. but .. Ohh .. FINE.

Me: Thank you oppa *hugs Kyu* *looks at him* But you are going to school tomorrow , right??

Kyu: Of course! After what happened , I have to go to school and protect you.

 

 

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

The guys here really need to get a life. What if hurt Eunsuh again and i'm not here? Sungmin went on his way home and i walked Eunsuh hoe. She looks stunned. She's looking at nowhere. So while holding her hand , i squeezed it tight that made her look at me.

 

 

 

 

Me: Hm? 

Kyu: Are you ok?? Are you sure it doesn't hurt that bad? Do you want me to carry you?

Me: No ... I was just thinking.

Kyu: About what?? About what happened? Dont worry , i wont let them touch you again.

Me: Its not that ... I'm thinking about you.

Kyu: Me?

Me: If you can give up everything for me , what will happen to you? Kyuhyun , i dont want you to ruin your future just because of me. You should start thinking about yourself too. I'm not saying this cause i might leave you. I will never leave you. But you have to love yourself too.I dont want you to give up on what you want just because of simple things like what happened earlier.

Kyu: Eunsuh ...

Me: I'll be happier if you choose what you want. As long as you love me , i wont bother having Lee Corp as a competitor to your time.

Kyu: But .. I Love you..

Me: And i love you too. But you should learn to love yoursef too. I'll be guilty if you give up Lee Corp for me.

Kyu: Ok ... I dont want you to develop guilt so i wont.

Me: Thank you .. I love you Kyu .. *hugs him*

Kyu: *hugs back* I love you too.

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

This is why i Love Kyuhyun. He's very understanding. He loves me for me and he gets what i want. I just hope he doesn't loose time for me.

 

 

 

 

Kyu: *lets go*I have to tell you something too.

Me: About what?

Kyu: About Lee Corp. Well .. I *sighs*

 

 

 

 

Why did he sigh? Didn't he get accepted? I should comfort him ... But , why didn't he get accepted? I dont know... I am a bit ok with it since he'll be able to spend more time with me. I was worried that he might loose time for me if he gets the Job. I tapped his back and just comforted him.

 

 

 

Me: Its ok ... You dont have to say it if you cant ..

Kyu: But .. Eunsuh ..

Me: If it hurts you , dont say it .. I'm here ..

Kyu: What?? I'm gonna tell you i got accepted. Whats the problem?

Me: *eyes widen* YOU DID?

Kyu: Yeah ... It was tough cause the guy who interned me was really a smarty , bossy guy but it got through it! 

Me: Ohh ..

Kyu: Why do you sound so unhappy?

Me: I'm not .. I'm happy *fake smile*

Kyu: Just tell me if you dont want me to accept it.

 

 

 

 

At some point , I dont ... But ... Its been Kyu's dream to work in Lee Corp. and i cant just cut his dream by saying NO. I love Kyuhyun but he might loose his time for me. But i know he wont cause he loves me. And its an honor for a student to be accepted there.

 

 

 

 

Me: I want you to be happy. Congratulations Baby Kyu...

Kyu: Dont worry .. I wont stop caring for you even if i work in Lee Corp. I'll always love you.

Me: I love you too.

Kyu: Lets go on .. Your parents must be worried.

Me: You have to tell your mom the good news too.

Kyu: Yeah .. i probably should.

 

 

 

===============================================================

 

 

AHHH... FINALLY. Hope you liked this update :))

Sorry if KYU is too violent here .. :D

-ShaiKyu :3