Nice and Wise

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

 

--No One's POV--

 

After Eunsuh's litte PRACTICAL JOKE on Kyuhyun , Kyu is gonna tell Eunsuh a Little secret. Eunsuh got nervous that her boyfriend might have over reacted but this news means more than that.

 

 

Eunsuh: Really? Tell Me Baby Kyu!

Kyu: No .. I'm sad now cause you tricked me. *pouts*

Eunsuh: COME ON! TELL ME!

Kyu: No ..

Eunsuh: Ok then .. Fine *pretends to walk away* I'll just .. Go home .. Maybe i'll see one guy or two from KHU. They might flirt with me. Oh no .. What will i do? I dont have my Knight in shining armor to protect me. *pretends to sigh*

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

Ohh .. Yeah .. Eunsuh is a bit of a drama queen when she wants something from me. Especially when i have secrets. Its not like a FLIRTY , TY act , its more like a "I'LL-GET-MY-BOYFRIEND-TO-TALK" kind of act. She's going a bit off now. I should follow. 

 

 

Kyu: Ok .. I'll tell you. But promise me you wont get mad .. Ok?

Me: *faces Kyu* If it doesn't involve other girls besides Me , Eomonnie and Ahra Unnie , then yes.

Kyu: *holds eunsuh's/your hand* Eunsuh-ah .. I got accepted in Lee Corp.

Me: Mwo?? Lee Corp?

 

 

-- Eunsuh's/Your POV--

 

Lee Corp?? You mean that Lee Corp that so famous in Korea?? That Lee Corp?? But .. How come i didn't know about it?

 

 

Me: You applied for that Lee Corp Thingy?

Kyu: I'm sorry. i didn't tell you. I didn't think they'll accept me cause im still studying and i didn't know how you'll react if i tell you because you might get mad or --

Me: *cuts in* Don't be sorry .. I'm not mad at you. I'm proud of you! Not every student gets accepted in Lee Corp. I'm proud of you Kyuhyun .. I really am.

Kyu: *hugs me* This is for us , Eunsuh ... Not just for me. Working in Lee Corp. is the Next best thing that can happen to me besides meeting you and marrying you someday. You know that Lee Corp. is one of my Dreams. But if you dont want me to work there its ok.

Me: No .. I know you always wanted to work in Lee Corp. I wont be the one to stop you from working there. Kyu .. I'm happy for you , Jagiya ..

Kyu: Thank you , Eunsuh ... Its because of you .. You're the reason i got accepted.

Me: *lets go* We have to celebrate! Though im a little disappointed that you didn't tell me you'd apply because i wanted to apply to help my parents , At least you got it.

Kyu: Mianhae ,Jagiya .. If i tell you , you'll surey get in .. Its Lee Corp's Lost if they let you go. But the thing is .. You're Mine , Eunsuh .. You know what happens in Lee Corp. A Lucky PRETTY Employee will become Lee Corp's new IT GIRL That will represent their company through billboards , print ads , TV commercias .. Basically , they'll take away your freedom. I dont want that to happen ... You now KHU Guys are already drooling over you , i dont want other guys to be like that with you. and it'll be hard to focus on work if your there.

Me: Ok .... I get it .. Its not like i'll agree to be that IT GIRL , Cho Kyuhyun doesn't want me to get famous anyways...

Kyu: YAH! Thats not what i meant!

Me: *giggles* I know .. I love you too.

Kyu: Lets go out and eat!

 

 

Kyu and I went around , eating everywhere. In Seoul , there are always food vendors around the streets and I LOVE THAT! These street foods beats all resturant foods everywhere! This is really fun. Kyu and I barey gets chances to go out everyday because were both scholars and busy with school. We might not get to do this to when he starts working in Lee Corp. After our date , Kyu Oppa took me home. Appa trust Kyu a lot. He even sleeps over here at our house , in my room and appa trust us to not do anything bad. Kyu and I are good kids and we respect our parents a lot. I wish KYU and I Can date more often.

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

I have to go to Lee Corp Today .. Its Monday , which means , Its my first day as an Intern. I'm worried Eunsuh has to go to school alone today. Those Guys might be all over her. I should call. 

 

 

Eunsuh: Kyu Opppa?? Annyeong ..

Kyu: Jagiya , where are you?

Eunsuh: I'm waiting for a bus. I'm on my way to KHU ... You?? You must be on your way to Lee Corp huh?

Kyu: Yeah .. I am .. Are you sure you can go to KHU alone? Without me around?

Eunsuh: Kyuhyun .. We already talked about that. I'll be ok. If your worried about me , I'll be fine. I wont let guys flirt with me.

Kyu: Tell them i'll kill anybody who flirts with you .. Ok?? Or maybe you can hang out with Ahra noona.

Eunsuh: Oppa! You know she's from a different building. I'll just hang out with Min Oppa.

Kyu: No! I'll text her to have lunch with you. You're safer with her. I'll try to finish early so i can pick you up , ok?

Eunsuh: Ok .. The bus is here. I have to go ... BabyKyu , i miss you. Take care of yourself , ok?

Kyu: I miss you too . I'm here at Lee Corp now. Stay away from guys , ok?

Eunsuh: If your boss is pretty , then dont ever go back there.

Kyu: I know .. But no one can be prettier than you. Bye .. I love you.

Eunsuh:  I love you too , Baby Kyu! *hungs up*

 

 

She sounds ok .. But is she really gonna be ok?? I just have to get this thing over with before KH's dismissal. I'm standing infront of Lee corp now. Its huge. I'm getting nervous. I went to the guard and showed him the letter i got. He escorted me to Mr. Lee's office [the president]. The place , workers , and the ambiance .. Its all so cool. The secrectary went into his office then called me in after waiting for a while. He was reading some papers and i bowed infront of him.

 

 

Kyu: Annyeong Haseyo! Cho Kyuhyun Imnida .. I'm sorry if i'm late sir. Its very nice to meet you.

Mr. Lee: No .. Your just in time. You're the guy from KHU , right?

Kyu: Yeah sir .. I am .. And i got your letter too.

Mr. Lee: About the letter. When you applied , we studied your records from KHU and i must say .. You're records are impressive. And your teachers seems to be proud of you. You're hard to turn down , Kyuhyun ..

Kyu: Thank you sir. I'm glad you appreciate my work.

Mr. Lee: but even with your high grades and such , you still need to be interned and groomed here. So My son , Lee Donghae , will guide you throught the whole process. He's a bit late but he'll be here---

 

 

The door suddenly opened and someone came in a rush while fixing his tie ... This must be his son cause if its the other workers , the would've knocked. 

 

 

Hae: *bows* Annyeong Abeoji ... What Do you want again?

Mr. Lee: Donghae , this is Cho Kyuhyun *gestures to Kyu* He's the guy from KHU ... You'll intern him for today.

Hae: Annyeong .. I'm Lee Donghae , heir of Lee Corp *takes out hand*

Kyu: *shakes hands with Hae* I'm Cho Kyuhyun ... Its nice to meet you.

Mr. Lee: Donghae , you can report to me by Lunch today , Kyuhyun , you'll come to my office before you leave. I hope you two work well together and get along ..

Kyu+Hae: Ne!

Kyu: I'll do my best , Mr. Lee! Thank you for the opportunity!

 

 

The two of us came out .... Mr. Lee is nice. I hope Donghae is too ... I'm walking straight out when Hae blocked me once we got out.

 

 

Hae: Listen here , Cho Kyuhyun. Lee Corp is a company that deals with High Business transactions , Sells Real Estates , Owns Resorts , Publishes Magazines about Living and Lifestyles , Co Partner of Many Korean TV Stations that produces great talents and produces Korea's greatest tourists attractions. With those many works that Lee Corp focuses on many. We're not just a company that has One Purpose. As long as there's an opportunity , we grab it. Everyone here is serious with Work .. So if you plan to slack off and if you cant handle the pressure , you might as well leave now.

Kyu: I would ... But i'm serious here , Mr. Lee Donghae. I wouldn't appy if i wasn't , would i??

Hae: Very Well , If you're realy serious , Just make sure you can handle it .... You're not gonna be treated here like a Student. You'll be like all the other employees here. No special treatment for younger ones here. Just follow me and listen all the time.

 

 

Wow .. His speech almost killed me. He has an attitude huh?? I thought we could get along cause Mr. Lee was so nice. And he talks like he's so Wise ... Wow. Well , i guess this is part of work. I wish Eunsuh is ok at school. I'm a bit worried. Hae's really something. When we went around , when he taught me how to do things , He kept asking me if i get it or not. Even the obvious things like how to use the photocopy machine or turning on the computer ... Ahhh .... I hope this day ends soon so i can go to Eunsuh ...

 

 

 

======

 

HEY! I'M BACK! Sorry for the LATE POSTS ... 

Our FOUNDATION DAY is over ... 

WE HAD A CHEERDANCE compettiton and ... WE LOST.

Anyways ... I WATCHED SS3 MANILA! AND ITS THE BEST! \m/

 

KYUHYUN LOOKED AT ME when he was singing DANCING OUT. :D .. 

 

I might make a FIC inspired by that experience <3

We'll I'll Try To Be ore ACTIVE nowadays :DD

 

-ShaiKyu :3