Eunsuh's Everyday Life

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

--Your POV--

 

Another Day! Another Dollar! Thats my MOTTO every weekend. This is me .. Min Eun-Suh , a 20 year old College Student in KyungHee University majoring in Business Administration. My Parents cant afford the Huge tuition fee costs at KHU , but good thing i'm a scholar so they dont have to worry about that. My parents are fish vendors in the market and i help out every weekends when i dont have to go to school. I'm not ashamed of this and i will never be. This living made me become the woman who i am right now. Eun Jo , my sister, wants no business with this at all. I came to the market early because thats when the fishes come in and i have to pick the good ones! As soon as i opened up the stand , guys were already coming to my stand and buying fish. Ohh .. i forgot to tell you. Guys are mostly my customer. Middle aged who looks like erts , Teenage ones and some going to my school. Young ones .. EVERYWHERE. Ohh .. here's a customer. He's a student at KHU too.

 

 

 

 

Guy: Annyeong Haseyo Eunsuh-ah!

Me: Annyeong! ... So .. What do you want today??

Guy: Hmm .. What do i like?? *pretends to think then smirks at me* Ah ... Get me a Kilo of Catfish and .. How about a date for tonight??

Me: Ok .. The Fish .. No Problem .. The Date?? Ask My Boyfriend If Its Ok With Him .. *gets the fish*

Guy: Ohh... Yeah .. Kyuhyun ... Your still together with that guy?? Well , here ... *gives the money* As usual ... you reject me everytime.

Me: *gives the fish* And same as always , i thank you for buying ...

 

 

 

This is practically how my life in the market. Its either the guys buying are staring or flirting ... Ohh .. About my boyfriend. His name is Cho Kyuhyun and i met him at KHU. Were classmates and we have the same course. We never thought we'll fall in love. We didn't know our parents were close too. Thats why our parents are happy we fell in love with each other.

 

 

--SKIP--

 

 

I dont know why but everytime im the one selling , everything gets sold out by 2PM. They say its because i'm pretty and all my customers are guys. But .. COME ON PEOPLE! Whats the difference?? My parents stay out until night and still have fishes left. People these days. Since i had nothing else to sell , i decided to clean up and set everything back. Then someone suddenly hugged me from behind that made me jump a little. 

 

 

Me: Yah! Who are you?? I'll kick you if you dont let me go! I'm telling Kyuhyun! *tries to escape from the hug*

Kyu: Telling me what?? That i'm incredibly handsome and smart and you only love me and no one else?? *kisses my cheeks* Thats so sweet. I only love you too.

Me: *sighs of relief* Ohh .. Its you .. *pushes him away* I reek! Dont hug me. I smell like fish.

Kyu: No you dont *hugs me* to me , you always smell good.

Me: My boyfriend is so sweet. But i really smell horrible and i have to clean up. Walk me home after this??

Kyu: Ok .. Sure ... and i'll help you too.

Me: No! Everything here smells bad.

Kyu: Well , i'm not gonna let my princess do all the work! Besides. I missed you. *hugs tighter* I hate it that you have to work here alone and guys flirt around you and stares at you.. Just tell me if someone messes with you and i swear , they'll never see sunlight if they mess with my girl.

Me: You know .. im used to that. Dont worry about me. I'm only yours.... Now ... Let go! and lets start this cleaning up!

 

 

 

Kyuhyun Oppa always visits and always helps me around. He hates it when guys bug me. One time he came by and caught a guy trying to flirt with me. He almost punched the hell out of that guy but he has self control. Eversince that accident , he always stops by and tells me to tell guys who are flirting with me that my boyfriend Cho Kyuhyun willbeat the hell out of them. He's not a bad boy. He just cares about me. After cleaning up and stuff , he walked me home. When we got there , i was about to go inside but .. come on , i'm not gonna let my boyfriend take me home and not say goodbye to him. I turned around from the door and approached him . He held me by waist and i held his arms.

 

 

 

 

Kyu: I thought your just gonna leave me out here .. You missed me too huh??

Me: You know im not like that! And yes *kisses his cheek* I missed my BabyKyu a lot.

Kyu: Jagiya .. Lets go out on a date .. please?? *pouts*

Me: Date?? When?? Now?? You missed me that much?? *grins*

Kyu: Yeah .. We see each other at school but we cant be a lovey dovey couple there because we're busy studying. Besides. Its only 2:30PM! Lets go out at 4PM!

Me: Well ... I dont know .. I wanna rest. I'm tired from working all day.

Kyu: *lightly kisses my lips* Please?? Rest for an hour then prepare!

Me: You know i cant resist. Ok , i'll ask for Appa's permission.

Kyu: I'm sure he'll let you as long as your with me.

Me: Me too .. You know he likes you ..

Kyu: I Am Likable.

Me: Yah! Your so proud of yourself.

Kyu: Its because i have a beautiful girlfriend to be proud of.

 

 

 

He leaned closer and closer to my face and our lips touched. His kiss are sweet. Its like .. I need it , like that. Kyu and I will never let anything get in our way because we love each other. As our kiss deepens , i heard our door knob opening. Now theres something that can get in our way. I pulled Kyu out of our Kiss and smirked a little. I turned my head around a bit and Appa just came out. Good. he didn't see us. That would've been ... bad for Kyu .. not actually Bad. He'll just talk about getting married and stuff.  I just looked at Kyu and we laughed at each other and he's still not letting go of me.

 

 

 

Appa: Kyuhyun-ah! Eunsuh-ah!

Kyu: Annyeong Ahjussi.

Appa: Aish .. Kyuhyun-ah. I told you , just call me Appa! You'll marry my daughter someday and you'll really be my son-in-law so you have to get used to calling me that.

Kyu: I guess so APPA. *emphasizes on APPA*

Me: Appa! Stop incouraging him! He'll really get used to it.

Kyu: Abeoji , Can i take Eunsuh out on a date? Please??

Appa: Sure .... But i have to say .. *approaching us* Even if i like you as a son in law *slaps kyu's arm which made him let go* It doesn't mean i'm giving you permission to own my daughter. and certainly not kissing her.

Me: Appa!

Appa: What?? Do that when your married!

 

 

 

Appa's a bit .. that .. you know ... Whenever his daughters have boyfriends , the first thing he tells the boyfriend is to not do bad things. you know.. BAD THINGS. Kyu and I aren't like that! We're good , matured , kids. But Appa's a lot more Strict with Eun Jo cause he trust Kyuhyun. We think its because he doesn't have a son that he's too strict with us but he's a very nice and lovable appa! He never hits us when he's mad at us! 

 

 

 

Me: Whatever Appa! Kyu's a good boy anyways. I'm going inside now. You should too Appa. You know i work at the market on weekends because i want you and Omma to rest.

Appa: I'm just gonna buy something at the store ok?? I'll get going now *goes to the store*

Me: *looks at Kyu* Kyuhyunnie. Jagiya , I'm going inside now to prepare and rest a bit .. ok?? Meet me here at 4! bye *kisses his cheek*

Kyu: Cant you kiss me here?? *points at his lips*

Me: Appa might see.. You heard him. He might lecture me about marriage again.

Kyu: Well .. *looks around* He's not here and ... Its not like your really not gonna marry me. Its better to learn early.

Me: HAHAHA. Funny. Because of that , you wont get a kiss. BYE! I Love You.

Kyu: I know *chuckles*

Me: Yah!!

Kyu: I'm kidding ... I love you more Jagiya!

 

 

 

I went inside and Kyu left. I cant wait for our date! He always gets what he wants when it comes to Daddy because his dad is close with mine. Thats why they act like their really In Laws already. Apparently , We have a cool story .. Even before Kyu and I met , our parents were suppose to set us up. But we ended up being together without them setting us up. And i'm excited , i get to go around for a while!

 

 

=================

 

So .. What do you think?? Lame or What?? :)))

Sorry ... Thats the first one for now! Enjoy it while it last :)) I'm not good with making "MOMENTS"

But there will be EunKyu moments in the next chapters :DD

Hope you liked this one!
 

-MsShaiKyu :3