The Letter From Lee Corp.

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

Finally! A day with my girlfriend ... She's not the most gentle , girly girl person i know but she's the best. For me she is ... She's not like any other girls. She's not ashamed of what she does for a living. You know , before we became a couple , i a lot about the Fish Girl thingy. I started it but that was before! She's my girl now and I love her more than anyone else! I Have to look Handsome so that i wont look like Eunsuh's bodyguard. but since when did i not look Handsome?? I took a bath and when i got out of the bathroom , My mom started knocking on the door. I knock its her knock cause Appa's knock is not like That!

 

 

Kyu's Omma: Kyuhyun-ah!

Kyu: Ne Omma?

Kyu's Omma: Open the door!

Kyu: But i'm getting ready for a Date!

Kyu's Omma: This is important.

 

 

What now?? I opened the door after i quickly got dressed. She looks so excited that she suddenly hugged me ... I wonder whats up with Omma ..

 

 

Kyu: Omma! Stop that!

Kyu's Omma: Just because you have Eunsuh doesn't mean i cant hug my only son! Congratulations Kyuhyunnie!

Kyu: Congratulations?? For what?

Kyu's Omma: *lets go and hands a letter to Kyu* Look. Its a letter from Lee Corp! They accepted your application! The letter said your school records are very impressive and they could use you now and after graduation .. 

Kyu: Really?? *reads the letter* This cant be real .. and .. You went through my mail again Omma?

Kyu's Omma: That doesn't matter now! What matters is .. I'm s proud of you! Your appa will be proud and i bet Eunsuh will be proud too!

Kyu: I have to tell her this on our date Omma!

Kyu's Omma: Well , you better get ready .. Look at how you buttoned your clothes .. You got it all in the wrong holes .. And your hair .. Aish .. Comb that! You'll look like a Bodyguard next to Eunsuh if you dont fix yourself up!

Kyu: You rushed me omma!

 

 

I cant believe i passed the application for Lee Corp. , one of KOREA'S BIGGEST COMPANIES EVER! This will do good for my future with Eunsuh .. Being employed in Lee Corp is like being Employed as a Manager to a 5 star restaurant or a Professor at a prestigious college. Thats how famous Lee Corp is. I'm sure Eunush will be a bit disappoint cause she doesn't really know anything about me applying for Lee Corp, but this is for us! I gotta get ready ..

 

 

--Your/Eunsuh's POV--

 

It took me about an hour to get ready. When i got home at 2:30PM i rested for about 30 minutes and spent the next hour grooming myself. Wait .. What am i wearing?? I knew it .. I actually asked my little sister EunJo to help me pick out clothes to wear. But this?? Mini skirt?? as in VERY MINI SKIRT?? You have got to be kidding me .. I think it was wrong i asked my sister. She said my Boyfriend will see how cute i am ... Pfft. I think this VERY MINI SKIRT will only make Kyu mad.

 

 

 

Me: Tell me why i listened to you?

EunJo: You look so adorable unnie!

Me: You call this CUTE??

EunJo: Yeah unnie! Kyu Oppa will like it!

Me: I dont think he likes things like these.

EunJo: Kyu's a guy too .. Guys like Cute Girls .. but you , Your not just CUTE but also HOT!

Me: They do but ... Kyu's different.

EunJo: To me , your so adorable Unnie! Just go out there and show Kyu oppa you can be a girl! Ohh .. and i need that back next week! I have a date ...

 

 

I hate wearing Mini Skirts to death ... Why?? I think its too Mini that i always try to pull it down to my knees .. Wearing Mini Skirts makes me feel conscious... Appa started calling me to get down since i can hear Kyu Oppa is there already. Aish .. Now i dont have time to change .. Well , might as well try its luck! As soon as i got down nd he landed his eyes on me , I can feel myself shaking a bit .. I'm not scared of Kyu! I'm just nervous around people when i'm in mini skirts ... I'm too conscious with Mini Skirts ... Aishh ... Its so awkward . We just looked at each other but no words say .. I should break this silence..

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

Eunsuh went down and she was wearing some skirt of a kind .. I really dont know .. I dont know how im gonna identify it as but .. Yeah .. Its a skirt of some kind ... She looks cute but ... He legs .. Curves .. Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Stop that ... Why is it so hot in here??

 

 

Eunsuh: Oppa ... Annyeong ...

Kyu: Uhh ... Annyeong ..

Eunsuh: Are you sick?? Why are you turning red??

Kyu: No .. I'm not ... Its just ... Isn't it a bit cold for you to wear that ..??

 

 

--Your POV--

 

SHOOT! I knew listening to EunJo was nothing but TROUBLE! TROUBLE! TROUBLE!!! Aisshhh .. He must think of me as some kind of a girl girl now .. I hate it ... Aishh ... I'm so gonna kill you tonight Min Eun Jo!

 

 

Me: Well .. uhh .. EunJo said its cute .. I really dont know .. is it??

Kyu: Yes! It is but ... i didn't think you'd like being girly ...

Me: I dont .. EunJu said i should .. 

Kyu: You should change to something that'll protect you from the cold better than that.

Me: So , it doesn't look cute on me huh?Kyu: Its not like that ... You really look cute but ..

Me: You dont like me wearing clothes like this? I knew i shouldn't have listened to EunJo .. Mianhae ..

Kyu: Well , the truth is , its kinda .. Awkward .. Other guys will look at you , you know i hate that right ..

Me: I'm sorry .. I'll go change ..

 

 

Thanks EunJo ... Thank a lot. My boyfriend really doesn't like clothes like these on me anyways .. Appa went inside and saw me wearing that outfit.

 

 

Appa: Yah! Min Eunsuh! Your not going outside wearing that ... THING .. are you? I told you not to go to EunJo's room! You know that girl.

Me: I wont Appa! I'm gonna change ..

Appa: *looks at Kyu* Look at Kyu , he's turning so red.. His like his dad when he met Kyu's mom .. He was turning so red because of that dress she wore with those fish net leggings .. He was turning so red that i thought i had to clean up after his face explodes ..

Me: Appa! I wont feel OK going upstairs while your down here telling Kyu stories about your younger days .. 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Why did Appa have to call me??  Now?? Doesn't he know that i'm buy at Seoul Univ.? or has he forgotten that his son is the Student Government President? His secretary let me go inside his office and he was working on some papers.

 

 

Donghae: Abeoji , what now?

Mr. Lee: I have a task for you ..

Donghae: What?

Mr. Lee: I need you to intern someone . A new employee. His records are amazing ..

Donghae: I'm busy at school .. I dont have time to teach a newbie ..

Mr. Lee: Your the heir to this company. You have to do as i said if you want to be a good leader. 

Donghae: Fine .. Enough Lectures .. How do i intern the newbie?? Is he here?

Mr. Lee: He's not here yet .. But im re-reading his records again. he's a scholar and top student from KHU. His grades are so high and he's a Math Olympiad .. His records says it all. He's too hard to let go. *gives Hae the records*

Donghae: Ok ... I'll read this along the way .. i have to go now .. I have work left t Seoul Univ. I'll show this guy how things work around here *bows* Annyeong .. *walks out*

 

 

I walked out while reading his records ... Cho Kyuhyun eh? We'll see how great this Cho Kyuhyun is ..

 

 

=================

 

Annyeong! Like i said ... I WONT BE ABLE to UPDATE this REGULARLY .. This was a PROJECT FF but i decided on writing it ... Don't worry .. All i need is TIME MANAGEMENT and i promise , i can update this in a regular basis. Like i said the first time .. I wasn't supposed to update this YET! I hope you understand .. I have 5 FFs to type which is hard ... :) --MsShaiKyu :)