Treating him badly isn't the answer.

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

 

--Your POV--

 

We finally arrive in Thailand. I was overlooking the view at the window before we landed , its a beautiful country. I woke up Kyuhyun , who was really sleeping soundly. He looks so tired. When he finally woke up and raised his head off my shoulder , i got to stretch it around. His head is so heavy. Must be because its full of air.

 

 

 

 

Me: *stretches my arms around* I can't believe I let you sleep on my arms. You're head is so full of air , must be why its so heavy. I thought my arm would break.

Kyu: Full of air? If my head is full of air , how can it be heavy? Its Air. Air isn't heavy.

Me: Because its your head thats full of air. The air your head makes is heavy , i thought this plane was gonna fall down to the ocean.

Kyu: But , you let me sleep on you?

 

Me: W-well ... You see ... Its not my fault your head likes lying on other people's shoulder.

 

 

Kyu: Thanks anyways.

 

Me: Would you just ... just , get out of your seat so we can go down?

Kyu: Ok.

 

 

 

He stood up and took our other things from the compartment above our seats. I was looking at him while he was doing that. My heart is telling me I should be nice to him but because of what Donghae oppa told me , I can't be nice to anybody. And I feel weird around him , I don't know if I should trust him or not , i never felt this over anybody before. We went on our way to the hotel , Kyuhyun was the one taking care of everything. 

 

 

 

Kyu: Sunmi , you're staying in a suite by yourself , are you ok with that?

Me: I guess.

Kyu: If thats so , then , one of the female staffs will accompany you up there , plus a worker her in the hotel to get your things up there.

Me: Thanks but .. Kyuhyun , if I can ask , do you know Minho's phone number?

Kyu: No but I have Jonghyun's and I think he knows Minho's , why?

Me: I left my phone at home in Korea and I didn't have time to go back for it , maybe you can call Jonghyun and ask him for Minho's number so I can call him?

Kyu: .......... Oh! I just remembered! *takes out a cellphone from his bag and gives it to me* Mr. lee told me to bring an extra phone just in case , its already gonna work here in Thailand too but I dont think it has any number of anybody yet so , here *takes his cellphone* Just look for Jonghyun's number there and ask him.

Me: Oh. Arasso. Gomawo Kyuhyun-ah.

Kyu: Sure. Give it back to me after you call Jonghyun , the staff will accompany you.

Me: Thanks.

 

 

 

That was easy. He just gave me his phone. He's actually really nice , should I be nice to him too? I called Jonghyun and he gave the phone to Minho and I got Donghae's number in Japan. SHoudl I call him? He's probably busy and he'll probably get mad. I think I should call him though.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

After attending a few meetings , I went back to the hotel to change and get ready for the next meeting. Minho hasn't called me since yesterday and nor did I get any calls from Korea at all. I'm getting really worried and decided to call Minho.

 

 

 

Minho: Oh! Hey! Hae. How's Japan?

Hae: Didn't I make it clear? Call me everyday to inform me about Sunmi.

Minho: Wait. Didn't you know?

Hae: Did I know what?!

Minho: She's not here. I thought you knew.

Hae: What? Where is she? Isn't she supposed to be there?

Minho: Yeah but the marketing department's project got finalized yesterday and  Sunmi's involved in it , since she is the new endorser , i guess. Their team is in Thailand.

Hae: What? Thailand? When? How?!

Minho: Relax! relax! One at a time! She left for Thailand , just today.They arrived there already.

Hae: How come I didn't know?! I should know. I specifically told almost everyone to call and tell me everything that Sunmi gets involved in!

Minho: I thought you knew , your appa was the one who planned this whole project. 

Hae: Aish. How can I not know?! I cant believe this. 

Minho: I just found out too this morning. She just called a while ago.

Hae: She called you and didn't call me?!

Minho: Relax. She probably did it to call you , she asked for your number there. 

Hae: I'm hanging up.

Minho: Work?

Hae: Work? You expect me to work? I'm going to get out of here and go to Thailand as soon as possible!

Minho: Donghae! Do you remember why you were asked to go there?

Hae: I don't care. If my father respect me , he would've told me. So i'm gonna leave , take Sunmi from Thailand and were heading back to the States!

Minho: Yah! You're mad and shocked. Don't make decisions too fast.

 

 

 

 

I hunged up. I cant believe my own father could do this to me. When I specifically told him to call me and tell me everything , thats when he doesn't. I took out the luggage from under my bed and got my things out of the closet. After almost getting half of my things stuffed in there , my phone started to ring. It was from my father.

 

 

 

Hae: Abeoji!

Hae's Dad: Donghae! You're not really leaving , are you?

Hae: Abeoji , how could you let Sunmi go to Thailand without me knowing? I'm coming there to get her.

Hae's Dad: Donghae. You can't leave! What about the other business meetings you have to attend?

Hae: I couldn't care less about them. I'm going to Thailand and you cant stop me.

Hae's Dad: I cant? Donghae , she'll be back here in a week. They're taking care of her there. We weren't able to tell you , we're all busy. If you do this , how will they trust you? You'll leave everything behind just for a girl? And for god knows where you even got her! Why are you so worried she'll be away? Are you hiding something from us about her?

Hae: You don't understand ..

Hae's Dad: I really won't! You never told me and your mom where you got her and everything. Now , if you don't want me to start developing doubts on you , you better stay there.

Hae: Abeoji!

Hae's Dad: My decision is final Lee Donghae! I've been very patient with you. I let you go off to the US because you're my son. I let you do what you want without stoping you , but this is the last straw. If you disobey me , everything you have and everything you can do with what you have , they'll all disappear.

Hae: Fine. You're using those as an excuse to control me again. I wont leave Japan after all these. But all I want is to be informed in everything she does.

Hae's Dad: We'll make it appoint that she does that. Now , stop making us doubt and just show them there that you can be trusted.

Hae: Arasso.

 

 

 

 

Aish. Them? Doubting me? No. They can't doubt me. My father has sources , sources who are also my sources. He can't start doubting me and trying to find out the truth. But what can i do now? She's in Thailand. Just as long as she's away from anyone that can possibly affect her memory ...

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Call Donghae or not? Aigoo. I should just do this. I dialed his number and after just one ring , he picked it up.

 

 

 

Hae: Sunmi!

Me: Ohh .. Donghae oppa .....

Hae: You're in Thailand , right? How can you leave without telling me?

Me: M-mianhae. I left my phone at home. I forgot cause I was in a rush. I'm sorry. Thats why I called you.

Hae: Are you ok? Are they treating you well? Do you want me to go there?

Me: Ne. I'm ok. They're treating me very well and even got me a fancy suite even though it isn't needed. You don't have to come here , i'm ok. And I know you're very busy there in Japan. Don't worry about me , i'll be ok.

Hae: You should've told me you'll leave there from the start. 

Me: Mianhae. I got worried you might suddenly want to leave Japan and come to Thailand. You're there for a reason so i dont wanna bother.

Hae: Ok. Ok. I understand. I can't leave to go there for you though.

Me: I know. You should just stay there. I'm fine here. They're taking care of me. Don't worry , i'll call you when i can.

Hae: To be sure , i will! I'll call you. 

Me: Arasso.

Hae: Tell me everything. If you have a problem there , just tell me straight away.

Me: Ne ...

Hae: Don't worry , a thing like this will never happen again. I'll make sure that i'm with you next time.

Me: Donghe , I have to go. I have to return the other phone I borrowed to get to contact Minho. 

Hae: Ok. I'll call you after my meeting later.

Me: Ok. You should just rest though. Like how you always were when you're with me , you probably don't rest alot and just keep working. You should rest oppa. I'll be ok. Call me in the morning instead.

Hae: I'll call you later. *hangs up*

 

 

 

Well , I don't even expect him to do as I say , that never happens. I just decided to give Kyuhyun's phone back to him. It kept beeping a while ago but I didn't bother looking at it since its probably something private for him. I was hold it and the screensaver started to show up. I thought my eyes were playing on my and I saw myself at the phone , it wasn't me. Its just a girl who looks like me. I feel weird. The photos appearing were photos of the girl that looks like me and Kyuhyun. I suddenly started to tear up while looking at them. I dont know why. Why did it feel so weird like that? I blocked the screen with my hand. I don't know why I feel so weird seeing her and him. I went to the lobby and saw Kyuhyun there , sitting on the couch looking all problematic with some of the other staffs.

 

 

 

Me: Whats going on?

Staff#1: Uhh. Miss , you see , the hotel kinda got the number of reservations wrong. We're 5 rooms short for all the other staffs and the hotel is already full , we can't reserve other rooms. Somehow , Sir Kyuhyun managed to be able to give each of us a room , we're kinda all squeezed up in the same room.

Me: If you were able to get yourselves in a room , then , whats the problem?

Staff#2: Sir Kyuhyun was so busy trying to get us room , he wasn't able to get him his own room to stay in. We're all jam packed , we can't squeeze him in even if we want to , most of us are sleeping on the floor already since the original plan didn't provide that much rooms either.

Kyu: Look. Its ok. Maybe I can just stay here in the lobby.

Staff#1: But , Sir Kyuhyun ...

Kyu: I'll be ok here. You can all fix your things and head back to your rooms.

Me: He said he's ok here , why can't you all just go to your rooms like what he said?

Staff#2: But Miss ...

Me: But? What? You're all worrying , he said he's ok. Just live with it.

 

 

 

They all looked at me and I walked back to my room. Why did I just say that? They must all think i'm bad now. Aish. But it doesn't matter. I didn't come here to look good infront of them and to make friends with them as well. Donghae told me not to make friends here.

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

Everyone all looked at Sunmi while she was making her way to the elevator. She's really different from Eunsuh. She's like her if you look at her , but attitude wise , you'll believe they're different. I don't know how I could see Eunsuh in her , maybe because they look a like. I asked the other staffs to go back and rest in their rooms while I stayed at the lobby. Someone might cancel a room or something. After a few hours , aigoo. Its getting really late and I don't think anyone will cancel. I noticed some girls who just arrived and were by the entrance looking at me like they're talking at me. Haha. I know how good looking i am but seriously? Eunsuh's probably seeing me right now. Eunsuh-ah! Its not what it looks like. They approached me after a while. They were 3 girls. Aish. Here it is again. Kyu , why do you have to be born with dashing looks?

 

 

 

 

Nana: Uhh. Hi! We noticed you on our way in. Uhh .. It must be weird that i'm talking to you , but by the way , my name is Nana. *places her hand in a handshaking position* Nice to meet you.

Kyu: Uhh .. Kyuhyun-imnida. *looks away*

Nana: *awkwardly takes her hand back to her side* Ohh ... Kyuhyun?? Ahh. What a nice name!

Lizzy: My name is Lizzy!

Raina: And i'm Raina.

Nana: So , I guess you're Korean as well?

Kyu: Yeah ...

Nana: *looks to where he's looking* So , waiting for someone?

Kyu: Kinda.

Nana: Why are you staying here in the lobby then? If the person you're waiting for isn't coming yet , maybe you can come with us! We're going to the dining area in a while! Lets eat together!

Kyu: *looks at them* No. I-its ok. I'll just stay here.

Nana: Come on *places her hands on his arm* Lets go!

 

 

 

Aish. Kyu , why are you so good looking? Why are girls swarming around you? I'm probably dead once Eunsuh sees me. She'll kill me for sure.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I feel bad for what I did to him , I shouldn't have said that. Aigoo. Why was I born with a conscience thats easy to trigger? I don't know why I have this urge to treat him badly just to get him off my back but it isn't that wasn't the right way to push him away. I went back down to the lobby to apologize. I was wrong and everyone knows that. When I got out of the elevator , I saw Kyuhyun with ............. 3 girls? They don't look like people I know. Aish. Now i'm the bad person. Jonghyun told me stories about him being a loyal boyfriend all these years and what? It was just a lie? I should've known. But What am I feeling? I wanna be angry. Aish .. My feet feels like they're moving on their own , wanting me to go there. Then I could hear them talking , the girl sounded so flirty. Aish. He's not even doing anything! When she placed her hands on his arm , thats it! I can't handle watching this anymore. I went to him and held his other arm and pulled him away from her.

 

 

 

Me: Kyuhyun! What are you doing here? Did you wait for me long? *looks at the girls* *looks back at him* Who are they?

Kyu: Sunmi--

Me: Enough talking. Lets go to our room!!! *looks at them* If you'll excuse us , we'll be leaving. *looks at Kyu and smiles* Kaja?

 

 

 

I pulled him away after he took his luggage. I pulled him to the elevator. He looked a little shocked from what i did. I don't know why i did that to. Its like someone else was in me , telling me to do that. i don't know. I'm really confused! Whats up with me? My head is starting to hurt again. Its only been less than 1 day. I feel really weird.

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

I don't know what to say. I'm shocked that she did that. I just remembered Eunsuh more. Why is it that when I stop myself from thinking she's Eunsuh , she does something to make me believe i'm right when I know its impossible. Why did she have to do that? That exact same thing that made me discover Eunsuh's true feelings for me before.

 

 

--FLASHBACK--

 

I was waiting for Eunsuh outside the school building. Classes just ended. Its time to go home. We're in the same class but she was called in the principal's office so I just decide to wait for her out here. A couple of girls came to me and talked to me , asking me things and stuffs. They were all over me. Sheez. I know i'm good looking but , come on , this isn't a thing that should happen to me while i'm courting someone. Then someone placed her hands on my arm. I was shocked , but when I looked at her , it was Eunsuh! Eunsuh?

 

 

 

Eunsuh: Yeobo ~~ *while doing Aegyo* I was looking for you all over. You didn't tell me you'd be here. Lets go.

Kyu: Huh?

Eunsuh: What? We're going out , right?

Kyu: Uhh .. Ohh .. Y-yeah.

Girl#1: Oppa , you have a girlfriend?! 

Girl#2: Aigoo....... Oppa................

Eunsuh: Yah! *hits his arm* You didn't tell them you have a girlfriend already! I'm upset yeobo *pouts*. But , i'll accept that for now! Next time , you have to tell everyone! Kaja!

 

 

 

 

She pulled me away from the and kept hugging my arm. I'm confused but really happy inside. She was quiet when we were already a few miles away from them. I just kept looking at her and smiling. She suddenly stopped and let go of my arm. I looked back at her and she was looking at me furiously.

 

 

 

Kyu: WHAT?!

Eunsuh: *hits his chest continiously* What kind of a guy courting a girl are you?!

Kyu: *holds her wrists* What? What did I do?

Eunsuh: What did you do?! WHAT DID YOU DO?! You're asking me that? You probably wouldn't stop flirting with them if I didn't come!

Kyu: Wait! I wasn't flirting with them and ....... Why are you mad? Are you jealous?

Eunsuh: Don't change the subject , Cho Kyuhyun! I'm gonna dump you right now if you say that again!

Kyu: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Ok? But it wasn't my fault! Its not my fault I was born as a very good looking person! 

Eunsuh: Good looking?! GOOD LOOKING HUH?! *frees my wrists and hits him more* 

Kyu: *hugs her* But , you called me 'Yeobo'. You sounded so cute while calling me that.

Eunsuh: *blushes so hard* W-what?

Kyu: Does that make it official? Are you my 'yeobo' now?

Eunsuh: After what you did?! You expect thinsg to be official now?! *tries to release the hug*

Kyu: *hugs me tighter* You know that when i confessed to you , I meant it.  You're the only girl I love and when I courted you , I made it official that you're the only one for me.

Eunsuh: I-i don't like it when other girls are around you.

Kyu: Do you love me too?

Eunsuh: Y-you're so fast! I just said I don't like other girls around you!

Kyu: I love you Eunsuh ...........

Eunsuh: *looks at him face to face* You do?

Kyu: *looks back and nods* I do. Be my girlfriend?

Eunsuh: *smiles at him* If I say yes , will you immediately stay away from girls when an accident like that happens?

Kyu: You'll be my girlfriend then?!

Eunsuh: *pecks on his lips* I love you Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

I feel like i'm floating. My whole spirit feels lifted up. I hugged her real tight and spun her around. My heart feels so happy. I wanna jump around and whatever. I can't believe this day finally came! She agreed to be my girlfriend! I'm so happy. My eyes were forming tears and she was laughing while wiping my tears away. But i'm too happy. I'm too happy my tears just went out. This is the best day of my life.

 

 

--END OF FLASHBACK--

 

 I was looking at Sunmi while on the elevator. Tears were forming on my eyes after remembering Eunsuh. My heart is pounding so fast right now. I really miss Eunsuh that I don't know what to think anymore. 

 

 

 

Sunmi: Kyuhyun , I-im sorry for what I said before. It was wrong. I should care about you too. Technically , you're the head of this project. I shouldn't have talked to you like how I did that time.

Kyu: I-its ok.

Sunmi: *looks at me* *hits my shoulder* But what were you doing down there?

!Kyu: What? What was that for?

Sunmi: I can't believe Jonghyun was being all 'He's so loyal to his girlfriend' stuffs about you! I knew it was a lie.

Kyu: They're the ones who came to me!

Sunmi: Its still the same! You could've walked away.

Kyu: Walked away? I have no room to go to! 

 

 

 

The elevator opened and she walked out on her way to her room. I followed her , i don't know. I didn't have anywhere to go so i just did. She stopped half way there and looked back at me.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Its so irritating. I could feel him following me. I stopped and looked back at him.

 

 

 

Sunmi: And why are you following me?

Kyu: You dragged me to the elevator.

Sunmi: I did that to get you away from them. What will people say if they find out that the head of this project only knows how to flirt? They'll probably say bad things about the company like having to travel overseas just to flirt!

Kyu: I wasn't flirting. If I was , I should've told them that we don't have any relation to each other , right?

Sunmi: *breaths in and out* It doesn't matter. Leave me alone. *walks away*

Kyu: But , I have no room to go to.

Sunmi: *stops walking* Fine. Since I stay alone in my room , you can stay there for tonight. But you'll sleep on the couch! And once they have a free room , you have to leave.

Kyu: Thanks.

Sunmi: I'm only doing this because my conscience was eating me up for the bad way I treated you a while ago. It doesn't mean anything more than that ...

 

 

 

I took another deep breath and walked back to the room. I don't know why I did that again. Donghae will probably kill him once he finds out I let Kyuhyun stay at the room with me. But its not like anything will happen. I just had to do it. I wanna be nice to him but i feel weird around him. I don't know if this means that I have to be nice or mean to him but my head and heart keeps saying that bad treatment isn't the answer. I have a weak conscience and it eats me alive. But Donghae will get mad if he finds out. I just have to back off. I mean , Ignore. Ahh! This is all confusing!

 

 

===============================================================================

UPDATED! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

I'd like to apologize for not updating so much , I don't really have that much time and , like I said , I'm sick. Due to too much stress and its very cold here in Japan nowadays. I have to rest more and can't stress myself too much with things but i'll still update when i can. =))

Thanks for supporting this fic and keep commenting , subscribing and whatever. Its all appreciated.

Though , I don't get to reply , I read it all and appreciate each and every one =) Thank you =)

OH! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DONGHAE! ♥

Its his birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday Donghae Oppa! ♥

-MsShaiKyu :3