Life has to go on.

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

 

--Your POV--

 

Donghae brought me to Lee Corp the next day... I had to meet the people i'm gonna work with. He introduced me first to a guy named Minho. He said it was an old friend of his here. The only friend I know he has is Henry , and he's not even here. I dont even remember knowing Minho. I mean , if Donghae and I were a couple even if his parents dont know me , i'm sure his friends have to know me or at least I have to remember them. But I dont remember knowing him.

 

 

 

Hae: Sunmi-ah ... Minho will take care of you. He'll introduce you to those who you'll work with. I have some important things to do so I cant accompany you. He's the guy I trust the most.

Minho: Wow , Lee Donghae. You make me sound like such a responsible guy ...

Hae: Shut up. I need to talk to you outside too. 

Minho: Whatever .. You have some explaining to do ...

Hae: *holds my shoulders* Mimi , i'm going out. I'll come back for you later. Dont ever go anywhere on your own. Make sure Minho knows until I came back.

Me: Arasso. You're treating me like a kid. I can take care of myself.

Minho: Seyeon , keep Sunmi company for a while .. I'll be back ...

 

 

 

 

Minho and Donghae went out of the office. I dont know what to do now. Seyeon is Minho's assistant. Nothing in here looks familiar at all ....

 

 

 

 

Seyeon: Miss Sunmi , would you like anything?

Me: No , i'm fine ...

Seyeon: You're a really pretty lady miss. I'm so envious , I wish I'm as pretty as you.

Me: Dont say that. Everyone is pretty in their own ways.

Seyeon: You're too kind miss. You know how beautiful you are. Maybe thats why you made Sir Donghae fall in love with you that easily.

Me: Can I ask you something?

Seyeon: Sure ... What is it , Miss?

Me: Do you know anything about Donghae?

Seyeon: I'm sorry miss. I dont really know anything about Sir Donghae. I just started working here half a year ago and he was at the US that time. But I heard lots of things about him.

Me: I see.

Seyeon: Shouldn't you know anything about him?

Me: Uhh .. I do ...

Seyeon: Lee Corp hasn't been able to replace its 'It Girl' for a while ... Every 'It Girl' from this company becomes real famous all over Korea for having beauty and brains. They become the official endorser of the company and since this is the biggest company in Korea which has branches all over the world , its sure that the next person to endorse this company would be really lucky! And i'm sure the public will love you miss! According to some old employees still working here , the previous endorsers weren't really friendly and just goes by the script pretending to be smart ... You seem different.

Me: Thank you ... But , if this is that big of a company , why wont they get celebrity endorsers?

Seyeon: Its strategical planning. You see , if they use celebrity endorsers , it'll be a hit but the same time it'll look fake and scripted. Using ordinary people makes it look real. For example , some companies use celebrities to endorse beauty products. Some people would buy it but some people would think its fake cause they'll be openly thinking that their companies may have done something more than just using a simple cream on their faces. When its with ordinary people , they would think that companies wont spend so much to make them pretty because they're not even celebrities. Like you , they dont have to spend a single penny on you , its all natural which makes it believable.

Me: That makes sense ... And using celebrities will cost more. Though it'll be faster for marketing if you use celebrities , there are actually some people who dont just rely on it that easily.

Seyeon: Yeah ... You know Miss Sunmi , most people would think using celebrities would be way more effective thats why its so common. So its so surprising you actually agree. Its like you knew about these things way long ago ...

 

 

 

 

Did I? I actually see that as an more effective way. Why is it that when I think about things like this , its like it brings something back but I cant remember anything at all ... Even if I ask Donghae , he'll just get mad at me .... I dont get it sometimes but who else can I ask but him? He's the only one that knows me ...

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Minho doesn't know anything about Sunmi and I cant tell him. He's not like Henry who can keep secrets , this guy just spills everything out. But he's the only one I can trust here.

 

 

 

 

Minho: Donghae! Your girlfriend looks exactly like Min--

Hae: Shut up. Dont even say it ...

Minho: If Min Eunsuh didn't die , it'll look like you took her away from everyone.

Hae: She's nothing like her ...

Minho: Wait .. You didn't take her away from everyone and made it look like she's dead , didn't you??

Hae: M-mwo??! *holds his collar* I said shut up Minho! If someone hears and believes you--!

Minho: Ok! Let go!! Why are you so hot headed?! Is something wrong?! I was just joking man!

Hae: *lets go* You better shut up and not start making things up. I can punch you in one second you know!

Minho: Aish *fixes his collar* Seriously , she looks exactly like her. Does all girls who live in LA look like her? I'm gonna live there if thats so ...

Hae: You need to stop thinking about things you dont have to think about. You should focus on work. I need to talk about some things with my father. You know her schedule right? 

Minho: Yeah ... She has a briefing with the marketing department staffs but Hae , this isn't my department. Why are you pushing this to me?

Hae: You're the only one I trust here ..

Minho: Wow. I'm the only one you trust but you can dare threat to punch me?

Hae: Yah!

Minho: Ok ok! Sorry , i understand you're just like that. Can you tell me how you met ... Uhh .. Sunmi?? Right! Sunmi!

Hae: It doesn't matter! You need to focus on work. But , you cant mention anything about Min Eunsuh to her.

Minho: Why not?

Hae: She hates it when people compare her to Eunsuh. She doesn't like it. 

Minho: Why? Does she know her?

Hae: No , but since we got here lots of people have been comparing them and she hates it. Try not to offend her and try not to mention Min Eunsuh ...

Minho: Whatever. Its just so weird that they look so alike. What a lucky man you are! Last time you were just asking things about Min Eunsuh but now you have a girlfriend who looks exactly like her.

Hae: Just make sure to keep an eye on her! And make sure to not let her out of your site!

Minho: Ok! Go! I'll handle her!

 

 

 

 

This guy will never handle a secret well. Its better if he doesn't know than actually telling him the situation. if I have someone else I trust , I wouldn't bother him but he's the only one I trust besides Henry.

 

 

--Minho's POV--

 

Donghae's so weird. Ever since he got back all he does is put more work on me. Aish. Well , its nice that he's back. I cant believe how Hwang Sunmi looks exactly like Min Eunsuh , its like their two peas in a pod. I went back to my office and she was just sitting on the chair there looking around. I only saw Min Eunsuh from afar in person but ... Its so weird that i'm rght here in the same room with a girl who looks exactly like her.

 

 

 

Minho: Uhh ... Eun- I mean Sunmi-sshi , Are you ready to go to the marketing office with me?

Me: Uhh .. Sure. 

Minho: Dont be nervous ok? its just briefing ... According to the schedule , you'll have a photoshoot tomorrow. So for now , all you have to do is listen to them , arasso?

Me: Arasso. 

Minho: Seyeon , just go to the Marketting office if something's up.

Seyeon: Ne.

Minho: Kaja?

Me: *nods*

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Minho and I left Seyeon in his office and went to the Marketing Department. Lots of people are running from here to there , grabbing things and on the rush. This company must be serious. In TV dramas I usually see office people gossiping all over the place but here , people are focus and their faces are right on their work. Minho is a friend of Donghae's right? maybe he knows me!!

 

 

 

Me: Minho , do you know me before? I mean , have we met before?

Minho: Not that I can remember , why?

Me: Nothing .. I was just asking. What about Donghae? 

Minho: Why? Is the guy keeping secrets from you? Trust me , that guy is workaholic. Before , he treats this place like his own house , he doesn't even go home sometimes. Thats why i'm surprised he even got a girlfriend again ...

Me: Again??

 

 

 

He just kept quiet and didn't answer. What did he mean by AGAIN?? He had a grilfriend before me? ..... We went into another office and when we entered , it looks like the people in there are fighting over something.

 

--No One's POV--

 

Sunmi and Minho went to Kyuhyun's office but Kyuhyun is nowhere to be sited so Jonghyun and some of the other staffs are having problems on what to do without him. Kyuhyun is now the head of the marketing department but since they dont know where he is , Jonghyun is getting very problematic. He doesn't even realize that Minho and Sunmi were there already.

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun: Have you tried calling him?

Staff#1: Sir , We tried contacting him a couple of times but no one's picking up his phone.

Jonghyun: Where could that guy be? Minho told me Miss Hwang Sunmi will arrive here any moment.

Staff#2: Well sir , We dont have his home phone number so we really cant call him.

Staff#1: We dont know any friends of Mr. Cho besides you.

Jonghyun: Arasso ... Keep trying to call him and i'll handle this for now .. In the mean time , go through the records over there and try to find his home phone number.

Staff #1: Arasso.

Minho: *pretends to cough* We're we eavesdropping or something??

Jonghyun: *sees Minho* Oh! You're there! Its so embarrassing you had to see us having problems.

Minho: Anyways , this is Hwang Sunmi , the new Endorser.

Me: Annyeong haseyo , Hwang Sunmi imnida.

 

 

 

--Jonghyun's POV--

 

I didn't realize Minho was here. I approached them as I apologized for our problems. Where is that Cho Kyuhyun?! When he introduced me to the girl next to him ... Omo ~~ She .. Isn't she?? Why is she??!! MIN EUNSUH??

 

 

 

Jonghyun: Eu-eunsuh-ah?!!!!

Minho: *covers Jonghyun's mouth*

 

 

 

Minho covered my mouth and pulled me to the other side of the room. But .. Thats Eunsuh right?! They sound alike .. they look hella alike! How can ... This is impossible , she died 2 years ago. Maybe i'm seeing a ghost. When Minho let go of my mouth , i slapped myself and looked back at the girl but .. They really look alike! This isn't a dream ...

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun: What was that for?!

Minho: You cant call her Min Eunsuh or anything! Donghae told me she hates being compared to her!

Jonghyun: But dude , they look so alike! How can you expect me to keep quiet about it?

Minho: Look. She's not Min Eunsuh , she's Hwang Sunmi. They just look so alike. She's really pretty.

Jonghyun: Good thing Kyuhyun isn't here. He'd flip.

Minho: Ohh! They dated right? Aish , this is gonna be problem. Donghae is a jealous prone super fish ... He'd flip too.

Jonghyun: Wait , she's Donghae's Girlfriend.

Minho: Yeah , so stop with the Min Eunsuh stuffs. Donghae doesn't like suspicious things.

Jonghyun: Minho , this is gonna be hard. What if Kyuhyun sees her? What do you think will happen?

Minho: I dont know! Start acting mature! Work is work! She's not Min Eunsuh so ... Just work with her.

 

 

 

 

We went back to Sunmi and .. Wow , she's really pretty and she looks a lot like Min Eunsuh. How can I focus on work now? But good thing Kyuhyun isn't here today or else. Ohh .. What am I gonna do about that guy?? What happens when he goes to work and sees her?? Oh well. Kyuhyun will probably think that she isn't Eunsuh cause he said Eunsuh hates things like this. Lets just hope so. 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

We went to another big room. Why are all the people here so weird? Minho doesn't look familiar but he's Donghae's friend but Jonghyun ... He looks so familiar. I cant remember even if I try. We were at this big meeting like room and they started with the briefing ... They were showing charts and telling things about the company. All the charts and information just shows the success of what the company got over the passed few years. This is helpful but come on , they're not even giving me the downfalls they once had. Not every company is successful in one shot. After and hour or two , the whole meeting was over. Finally! Minho left and said he'll get me something to drink so I was left with Jonghyun ...

 

 

 

Me: Jonghyun-sshi ...

Jonghyun: Ohh .. Ne?

Me: Uhh .. I wanna ask you something .. Have you ever met me before?

Jonghyun: You? No .. I dont really remember but I met someone who looks exactly like you!

Me: Someone who looks exactly like me?

Jonghyun: Yeah! She's the girlfriend of my friend but she died 2 years ago ...

Me: 2 years ago?

Jonghyun: She died from an accident .. I think it was because of a collision of a bus with a truck. Everyone was so shocked. She's the Goddess of KHU ut she died just like that. I heard lots of guys were really sad.

 

 

 

 

2 years ago ... Thats about the same time I woke up from the accident. But ... Someone looks exactly like me? Someone looks like me? I dont get it ... Collision ... Why is my head hurting again?? And Goddess of KHU? It all sounds so familiar .. Did I study in KHU? Do I know this Goddess Girl or something? I held my head that was hurting a bit ... Ottoke?

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun: Is something wrong??

Me: Uhh .. Ani .. Jonghyun-sshi , whats the name of that girl? Do you still remember?

Jonghyun: Ohh .. Her? Of course I still remember! My friend blabbers about her every second! Her name is Min--

??: Sunmi-ah!

 

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

Uggghhhh .. My head hurts. Did I drink too much last night? I dont remember anything after I took 5 bottles or something. I looked around and i'm in my room ... This is my room right?? I tried to stand up but someone pushed me down. I tried to open my eyes more and it was Ahra noona.

 

 

 

 

Ahra: Kyuhyun , you cant stand up yet.

Kyu: Waeyo? I'm not sick!

Ahra: Yeah , but you got drunk as hell last night. You should thank Sungmin when your head feels better! Do you know how much the guy suffered to carry you home? Seriously , without Sungmin , what would happen to you??

Kyu: Noona ... Eunsuh--

Ahra: Stop! I know you love Eunsuh! I love Eunsuh for you too but wake up Kyuhyun! Its been years! You shouldn't waste your time in drinking! She'll never be happy if she sees you like this!

Kyu: B-but noona! This time I ....... Noona , believe me. I'm sure that--

Ahra: I'm getting mad Kyuhyun! And you know me when i'm mad! Someone from your work called , you see how this is affecting you? Kyuhyun ... Noona doesn't like it when you make a fool out of yourself. Its been years , you have to move on! You have to accept it already because its gonna ruin you in the end! And drinking is never the solution. You quit drinking when you became Eunsuh's boyfriend .. When she died you started again. You promised you wont but here ... What would she think?? Kyuhyun *sits next to Kyu* *tears up* Noona's hurting when she sees you hurting. If I could bring Eunsuh back , I would ... I'd do anything but I dont know how , thats why you have to move on ... Eunsuh loves you and she wouldn't wanna see you like this.

 

 

 

 

Noona's tears are bringing tears to my eyes as well ... Maybe I was just imagining things , Maybe it wasn't really true ... I patted noona's back ... I dont like seeing her hurting too. Maybe I should forget Eunsuh now ... Maybe I really have to move on. 

 

I just love KyuHae :)) Don't you?

 

 

============================================================================

Uggghhh ..... One big FINALLY!! After a long long while .. Here it is! 

I'm sorry ... Lots of things to take care of , Always busy and tired.

I'll really try to set my "SCHEDULE" straight .. I hope you understand ...

And I hope you like this chapter , I will try to update as soon as I can :)

-ShaiKyu :3