Its not her.

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

I have no idea whats going on ... Eunsuh's parents told me to go our school to Eunjo. I have no idea whats going on but it feels bad. At school , i saw Sungmin running with Eunjo to the parking lot and i followed. Sungmin's dad was there too. I yelled out to them cause i have no idea why everyone is running. 

 

 

 

Kyu: Uncle Lee .. Whats going on?

Sungmin's Dad: Eunsuh's parents called me. Just ... Get in!

Sungmin: But appa! Wont it be better if you tell us what happened? We're panicking here!

Eunjo: What happened to my sister??

Sungmin's Dad: She ... she got in an accident. 

All: WHAT??!

 

 

 

How?  We just talked on the phone like hours ago.... We got in the car. Eunjo kept crying and Sungmin comforted her. We kept asking Sungmin's dad what happened and how is he but everytime we do , he just gets quiet and not answer. When we got to the hospital , Sungmin's dad came rushing down and we just followed. We saw my parents outside a room. My mom kept crying while my dad was comforting her. I went closer to them and ... When my mom saw me , she hugged me. She kept sobbing ..

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's Mom: Kyuhyun-ah ...

Kyuhyun: Omma .. What happened? Why are you here? Where's Eunsuh?

Kyuhyun's Dad: You better go check for yourself.

 

 

 

My dad gestured me to enter a room. My eyes were filling with tears already and i dont know why. I was walking towards that door but i couldn't open it. I looked at Eunjo and Sungmin that was behind me. I didn't wanna go alone so i asked them to come with me. Strangely , while walking towards them , i think i saw Donghae passing by to another hall. I dont know if it is him but ... I know it was him! No doubt! He saw me too but , it like him to not care.

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Is it possible that Eunsuh has amnesia?? When she took a nap , the doctor called me to go to the hospital. I didn't wanna leave but i have to. Mrs. Min , our caretaker , was left to make sure she doesn't go out. At the hospital , Dr. In waited for me outside and we walked to his office.

 

 

 

Dr. In: Did she wake up already?

Hae: Yes but i asked her to rest more.

Dr. In: Was something strange when she woke up?

Hae: She couldn't ... she doesn't remember who she is.

Dr. In: Who is she , really? Do you know her? We should report it to the police.

Hae: No! We cant! 

Dr. In: Why not? Her family needs to know.

 

 

 

They cant report that she's with me. We we're walking but when i turned my head , i saw Kyuhyun with some people looking all sad. Why is he here? Did they found out about Eunsuh?? How could they find out?

 

 

 

Hae: Uhh .. Dr. In , do you know why those people are crying at the other hall.

Dr. In: Oh? Them? There was a street accident that happened and those were the families of the victims who got burnt in the bus.

Hae: What? You mean ... They think that .....

Dr. In: Do you know them Donghae?

Hae: No ... 

 

 

 

So .. they think Eunsuh's dead?? Is it really destiny bringing us together. Its impossible that this girl with me isn't Eunsuh. Its a mystery on how things got mixed up. When we got in Dr. In's office .......

 

 

 

Dr. In: We need to give the girl some medicines for her to heal faster. Also we need to give her some medicines to make her recover her memory faster.

Hae: Wait ... Dr. In. I need your help.

Dr. In: With what?

Hae: No one needs to know what happened to her.

Dr. In: What do you mean? Donghae , you're making me curious of whats going on.

Hae: Listen , my dad pays you. I pay you. He doesn't have to know about this. It needs to be just between you and me. Get it?

Dr. In: What about the girl?

Hae: I'll handle her. And i dont need those medicines that'll make her recover her memory faster.

Dr. In: What are you trying to do?

Hae: You dont have to know! All you need to do is to shut up! Get that?

Dr. In: Donghae ... Are you sure of what your doing? WE CAN GET IN TROUBLE!

Hae: I dont care. Just do as your told. 

 

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

We got in the room and saw Eunsuh's parents crying. Eunjo ran to them and hugged them. Thee was a body with a blanket over it. I went closer but .. I dont feel any connection at all. I was about to remove the cover but ...

 

 

 

Eunsuh's mom: You better not do that Kyu ... We saw it and couldn't take it. Her body is totally burnt. *sobs*

Kyu: This isn't Eunsuh ...

Sungmin: What do you mean?

Kyu: If its Eunsuh then why cant i feel anything??!!! No! Eunsuh isn't dead! And how can ou be sure its Eunsuh if its burnt!

Eunsuh's dad: They found her wallet in her pocket. It got burnt but her ID wasn't that burnt.

Kyu: No ... This isn't true! Eunsuh will come back!!Sungmin: *holds Kyu* Stop it ..

Kyu: No! You dont get it ... Eunsuh cant be dead! She promised she'd come back!  How am i supposed to live without her??

Sungmin: You have to accept it Kyu .. It was an accident.

Kyu: No ... *cries* This isn't real ... This is a bad joke ... *kneels* Eunsuh-ah!!!

Ahra: *enters the room and rushes to Kyu* Kyuhyun-ah .. Stand up ..

Kyu: Noona .. Tell them. Eunsuh isn't dead , right?

Ahra: Kyuhyun .. Mianhae ... *hugs him* Dont cry anymore .

Kyu: But .. Noona .. *sobs* She cant be dead.

Ahra: I know you love her ... I cant believe it too. Its too soon.

Kyu: Tell them she isn't Eunsuh . Please?

Ahra: Mianhae ....... Uljima ... Noona's gonna cry too.

 

 

 

Its not Eunsuh ... It cant be Eunsuh .. But .... I dont wanna think about it! We have so many things ahead. We still have so many plans. When we graduate , get married , have kids .. What about all that?? Whats the point if she's gone?? This isn't true.

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I rushed to get back to the vacation house. Good thing Mrs. Min was there at he room when i arrived. She prepared her some porridge but Eunsuh is still asleep.

 

 

 

Hae: Thanks for taking care of her Mrs. Min.

Mrs. Min: Its no worries. If my daughter was still alive , she'd be the same age as this young lady. Who is she anyway young master? What happened to her?

Hae: Its a long story ...

Mrs. Min: I bet if Sunmi was still alive , she's be as pretty as her though.

Hae: Her name is Sunmi?

Mrs. Min: Yes.. But she has heart cancer and she died due to a heart attack *tears up and wipes them away* Sorry young master. Remembering what happened to my daughter breaks my heart.

Hae: Its ok. But Mrs. Min ... as much as possible , i dont want my dad finding out about her.

Mrs. Min: Why? Did something happen?

Hae: No .. But if you want this girl to have a better life , you should keep quiet about her with my dad. I'll help her get away from her poor , miserable life.

Mrs. Min: Just make sure your not doing anything bad. If its to save her from a life thats miserable , then i'll keep quiet.

Hae: Thank you Mrs. Min. 

Mrs. Min: I better leave you two then. Call me if you have anything else for me to do. And feed her before her soup gets cold.

Hae: I will .. 

 

 

 

I'll take you away from your hardships and let you live like a princess Eunsuh .. You'll never touch a slimy fish again. You'll get what you truly deserve. To be a Princess with no hardships. 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I woke up when someone kept tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes and it was that guy again ... Who was he again? My head still hurts and i still dont remember anything ...

 

 

 

Hae: Its time for you to eat.

Me: Who were you again?

Hae: Donghae ..

Me: Ohh .. You'll said you'll tell me who I am right??

Hae: Sunmi ..

Me: What?

Hae: Sunmi .. Thats your name ... 

Me: It is? It doesn't ring a bell to me ..

Hae: Maybe its still ahrd for you to remember. You have amnesia.

Me: Whats amnesia?

Hae: Its when you cant remember anything ..

Me: Then , how am I supposed to live if i dont remember anything? Dont I have a family? Do you know where they are?

Hae: No .. I'm your only family.

Me: Are you my brother?

Hae: Dont be ridiculous .. Im your boyfriend.

Me: Boyfriend? Is it the guy you say I love you to?

Hae: Yes ...

Me: I do remember your face but .. I dont know if-

Hae: Lets talk later about it. You need to eat now before your porridge gets cold and you need to drink your medicine. Do you want me to feed you?

Me: Can you get me some water first?

Hae: Sure .. you wait here ok?

Me: *nods*

 

 

 

If he's that guy i say I love you to then ... Why cant i remember him? I looked around the room .. Why cant i remember this house. I took a mirror on top of the side drawer and looked at my reflection.. Is that really me?? Oww.. My head is hurting ... I looked at my hand .. I was wearing a pretty ring ... I wonder if Donghae gave it to me .. But .. I'm not sure about this place and him ... I feel so uneasy with him. I'm not even sure if he's telling me the truth.

 

  

 

227938_225208480828388_157210407628196_1  
Actually ... The photo just got included ... If your a Donghae bias , this is for you XDD 

 

 

 

=============================================

If you love me , you'll follow my tumblr and tell me how it works XD 

http://iloveyousillybaby.tumblr.com/ .. Thats the cute URL i though of! 

Like it?? Comment YES if you do and You Better Change if if you dont XDD I'll follow back!

OHH! And i hope you like this chapter! :)

-ShaiKyu :3