Trusting his lies.

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

 

--Your POV--

 

I cant hide my excitement anymore while I sat on the airplane. I cant believe i'm going back to Korea soon. But I cant help but be so nervous too. Donghae held my hand the whole ride and didn't let go. It was really sweet of him but when he sees guys looking at me , he keeps glaring at them. I fell asleep on the ride and when I woke up , I was on Donghae shoulder. He was touching my cheeks which made me wake up. I sat up and i dont know what to feel.

 

 

 

 

Me: Whats wrong?

Donghae: Nothing .. You're just the prettiest thing on earth.

Me: ... I was wondering ... Why did you suddenly decide to take me to Korea?

Donghae: Didn' I tell you? So that my family can meet you before we get married.

Me: Then , if we get married .... Can you at least tell me about my past before we get married? Donghae , my life wont be complete unless I find out the truth.

Donghae: I told you , It was a horrible past. You'll only get hurt if you keep trying to remember it.

Me: But ... It was the past. If it was horrible , I can just forget it because , I have a better life now. Cant you at least tell me?

Donghae: I told you never to ask about it.

Me: Donghae-

Donghae: I dont wanna hear anymore of this from you. Ok?

Me: *sighs* Ok.

Donghae: Sunmi .. remember *holds my hand tight* I love you and you only love me .. Ok?

Me: *nods*

 

 

 

 

He went closer and kissed me. It feels really weird. Whenever Hae does something , its like I forget things more than remembering them. Its like he really doesn't want me to remember anything at all. I pulled away and turned to the window. I can see lights from below which means we're almost near Korea. If Donghae doesn't want me to remember , it must be a horrible past then , right? Then the plane just landed in Korea. The wind here feels so different than the one from the US. I do miss my friends in the US but nothing feels like being here in Korea right now. Donghae was in a real rush to get our things and went straight to the car. Some guys brought his car here and then left.

 

 

 

 

Donghae: Its gonna be a bit of a Long ride. Do you want to rest? We can get hotel rooms and go to Daejeon in the morning.

Me: Daejeon? We're staying in Daejeon?

Donghae: Its better if we stay there than in Seoul. Just to be safe.

Me: Safe? Why? Is something wrong?

Donghae: Its nothing. You should sleep while i'm driving. After getting the hotel room , just sleep there.

Me: Are you going somewhere?

Donghae: I need to meet up with my dad.

Me: Donghae , you're always wroking. Thats why you're so stressed all the time. How about you meet dad tomorrow , we can see him together.

Donghae: Since when did you start telling me what to do?

Me: I was just thinking about you. You're always so stressed thats why you're always so cranky.

 

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I have to remember what Henry said. We went to the hotel and rested. She seems pretty tired from the plane ride. I called Minho. He still works at Lee Corp after all this time. He never mentioned anything about Cho Kyuhyun so I guess he doesn't work there anymore. The last thing he said , he's all depressed before and doesn't work properly. I bet my dad finally saw that he's not that proffesional and not worth working in Lee Corp. The next day  I took Sunmi to our house to meet my mom.

 

 

 

 

Hae's Mom: *hugs Hae* Donghae! Finally! You came back! Your dad and I missed you so much!

Hae: *hugs his mom back* I missed you too omma .. I'm not sure about appa if he felt the same way but I missed this house.

Hae's Mom: *sees me* Ohhh .. *pulls away from Hae* Who is she?

Hae: Omma, this is Hwang Sunmi. She's my girlfriend.

Sunmi: Annyeong haseyo. Hwang Sunmi imnida.

Hae's Mom: Girlfriend? So you have a girlfriend but you didn't even tell me or your dad?

Hae: I told you before , didn't I? 

Hae's Mom: Ohh... You did?.. Sorry , mommy forgets things easily. Its nice to meet you Sunmi. You're a very pretty young lady.

Sunmi: Gomawo Mrs. Lee ...

Hae's Mom: Ohh you don't have to call me Mrs. Lee. Just call me omma cause you're my son's girlfriend.

Sunmi: Ne ....

Hae's Mom: So .. Where are you from? Does your parents live near by?

Sunmi: I-i dont know ..

Hae's Mom: Wae? Why not? You should--

Hae: Omma , you see , Her parents died.

Hae's Mom: Ohhh .. I'm sorry dear.

Sunmi: Its ok , Mrs. Lee .. I mean omma ..

Hae's Mom: Then you live all by yourself? Or are you with some relatives? Where did you meet my son? Are you korean?

Sunmi: I dont have relatives but I am Korean. I met Donghae at Dae-

Hae: Omma , stop asking her so much questions. We met in the US. She lives there with me. 

Sunmi: *looks at Hae confused* 

Hae's Mom: What?!

Hae: We've been living together. Thats why I thought its about time you meet the girl i'll marry.

Hae's Mom: Marry?? Donghae , did you get her pregnant or something?!

Sunmi: Mrs. Lee , i mean omma , he didn't! I swear to God!

Hae's Mom: Thats a relief. It wouldn't be right if that happened. 

Hae: Omma , You're ok with that right? With me marrying her?

Hae's Mom: Of course. Its what you want. She seems to be a nice girl. But you should really go see your dad.

Hae: We will after we go to Daejeon and fix our things.

Hae's Mom: Daejeon? Why dont you just stay here? If I remembered right , your father said that he wants Sunmi to be the next endorser for Lee Corp. I suggest you just stay here. I can ask the maids to clean your room and get the guest room ready for Sunmi. After all , once you get married , she's gonna be living here.

Hae: Omma , We cant. We have to go to Daejeon.

Hae's Mom: Donghae , you're not gonna go against your omma now , are you? Since Sunmi just got back in Korea , i'm sure she'd want to see Seoul. Its just gonna be tiring for her if she has to drive from Daejeon to Seoul everyday. And i wanna spend time with my future daughter-in-law.

Hae: Well ..... If its ok with Sunmi.

Sunmi: Sure .. I dont mind at all. If your mom is the one who's asking , its ok with me.

Hae's Mom: That settles it! You're going to stay here! I always dreamt of having a daughter but only gave birth to Donghae! Finally! I'm not the only girl of the house!

 

 

 

 

Now I cant take her away from Seoul. Aish .. If only omma wasn't the one who's asking , I would've ignored the request. I just have to make sure she's always by my side or away from those who might know her. 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Donghae's mother is really nice. She asked the maids to take care of our things. I wonder why Donghae isn't like her? She's so cheerful and sweet. Donghae's nice too but he's not as open as his mother. Donghae was taking care of some papers while I was with his mom. I wanted to see Mrs. Min again but I guess it has to wait. Then Donghae and I had to go to his dad's company. When we got in the car , I cant help but wonder why he said we met in the US. The whole conversation with his mother made me curious. She doesn't know me but aren't I Donghae's Girlfriend?

 

 

 

 

Me: Why did you say we met in the US? Can't we tell your mom the truth? Why did you say that lie? Is something wrong if she finds out we met in Daejeon?

Hae: Look Sunmi... Stop asking so much questions. Its better if she doesn't know you got in an accident.

Me: Why not? Wasn't I your girlfriend before? Doesn't your mom know me?

Hae: Listen to me. Its only gonna be trouble if she finds out. My parents dont know you yet ok? Well , before. We were a new couple when you got in the accident. Now stop asking questions.

Me: Are you sure? Is that the truth?

Hae: Are you doubting me?

Me: No ... I just wanna make sure. You told me to trust you , I will.

Hae: Good ... Now stop asking questions cause its really getting in my head a lot. Its just stress.

Me: But i'll be real broken if you lie to me ... I trust you because no would just take in a total stranger in their life. I just hope my trust is worth it because you told me to trust you.

 

 

 

 

He wont just take in a total stranger in his life .. But what if he is lying?? He's given me a better life , according to him , but how I can fully trust someone who cant even tell me anything about his past?

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

I'm with Jonghyun in the office. Its been 2 years and life has been so different lately. I couldn't really focus on Lee Corp. when Eunsuh just recently died before and I almost lost eveyrthing I worked hard for. But ... I had to remember what she said. I have think about myself too. So i worked hard again and after graduating , Mr. Lee gave me a very nice position. Noona and everyone else kept telling me that Eunsuh is gone but my heart just cant bare to think about it. She's always alive for me. I took something from the drawer of my desk when I saw the bookmark Eunsuh gave me before with our picture together while I was kissing her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun: *sneaks behind Kyu* You still miss her , dont you?

Kyu: *looks at Jonghyun from behind* Wah? Of course I do ..

Jonghyun: Yeah .. I miss my girlfriend too. When she was still my girlfriend. But I guess our situation is different since my ex-girlfriend is still alive and yours is--

Kyu: *looks down*

Jonghyun: Ohh .. I'm sorry Kyuhyun. You know how my mouth just blabbers things. I didn't mean to offend you or so but .... Eunsuh is a very nice girl. You two looked so cute there!

Kyu: I just wish that what happened 2 years ago never happened. It happened when she was away from me .. She faced it alone ... I cant believe it all happened in an instant. I really regret that I didn't go with her.

Jonghyun: Its not your fault.

Kyu: If i didn't prioritize this too much , i could've went with her to Daejeon and--

Jonghyun: And what?? Die too? Things happen for a reason. Kyu .. You have to live your life with or without her.

Kyu: I know that ...

Jonghyun: Then , lets go out and .. look for girls?

Kyu: What? No way ... You go by yourself and I have more important things to do.

Jonghyun: Ohh .. right. Mr. Lee assigned you to some work. So .. Have you thought of a location yet?

Kyu: Mr. Lee wanted the location to be in Thailand.

Jonghyun: Ahh! If you meet pretty girls there , tell me ok? Dont hit on them unless I approve od it!

Kyu: Whatever , i'm not listening to you.

Jonghyun: You've been a real close friend to me Kyu , so a friendly advice , why not try to move on? 

 

 

 

 

Move on. I want to but I cant. Because I only love Eunsuh. I dont care about other girls. And f Mr. Lee really wants to do the project in Thailand , its not like i'm going there for girl hunting. Eunsuh is the only girl for this guy. Moving on maybe the answer but for me , it just isn't. My heart cant even bare to forget her.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Donghae and I went to Lee Corp. The placed looked so familiar. This is where we went to before I left Korea when Hae left me in the car. But besides that .. I think i've been here before too. Well , Hae's father owns the company , I guess Hae and I went here once or twice before but .. His parents dont know me. This is so weird. This is where I saw that sad guy ... Yeah ... Why am I even thinking of him? Donghae will just get mad at me when he finds out i'm thinking of this kinds of things.

 

 

 

============================================================================

Finally updated! :) Well , now it'll get a bit interesting soon!

Wait for the next chapter , ok? I can imagine what'll happen already , i think it'll be good.

Find out cause there are lots of surprises to come!

-ShaiKyu :3