Do I really love him?

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

 

--Your POV--

 

I was talking to Jonghyun about a girl who looks exactly like me , like what he said but someone called my name out and we both looked by the door. It was Donghae oppa. I approached him after seeing him. He gets jealous real easily so I had to go away from Jonghyun

 

 

 

Me: Ohh! Donghae oppa. You're back!

Hae: What were you talking about? 

Me: Nothing oppa. He was just telling me something about his friend.

Hae: You said you wanted to see Mrs. Min right? We can go to Daejeon now if you like but we have to go by the house first so we can stay at Daejeon for one night and just come back here tomorrow.

Me: We're going to see Mrs. Min? I'd love that!

Hae: I know you missed her.

Me: I really did. 

Hae: I'm sorry I had to leave you behind but did you get things they told you?

Me: Yeah. Of course! You know me! But , did you eat lunch?

Hae: I was too buys to even lunch. Lets have lunch together before we go home.

Me: Arasso.

Hae: Wait , where's Minho? I told him not to leave you! He's so dead when I see him again.

Me: Oppa! Its ok! You took him when was doing something important! Minho oppa was here before you came but he had something urgent to go to.

Hae: Ok , if you say so ... Lets go?

Me: *nods* *looks back to Jonghyun* Jonghyun-sshi! We're leaving! Thanks for your time!

 

 

 

I'm so excited to see Mrs. Min again. But too bad I couldn't talk to Jonghyun more. I wanna know that girl he was talking about. Ohh .. She died. well , it would be so nice if I met her. Hae and I had lunch together , went back to his house to get some clothes and went on our way to Daejeon. As soon as I saw Mrs. Min , I hugged her real tight. I really missed her. She was my mom when I woke up from my accident. I couldn't help but cry when I saw her again since I have no one else in life.

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

My head still hurts but I have to go to work. What did I drink? Did I drink Soju or what? I drank too much. This is it! Next time , no more drinking! This is the last one. Noona even said Sungmin hyung payed for everything. This is so embarrassing. Pabo me. I dont think I can even go now since its getting late. Took my phone and got so many texts from Jonghyun. I read the latest text from him.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun-ah. Are you ok? You should call me , we're all worried , we haven't heard of you sinc yesterday. Ohh .. Are you going to work tomorrow? Better prepare yourself. When you see Hwang Sunmi , Try to relax. Just a tip.

 

 

 

Hwang Sunmi? Who is .... Ohh ... The new endorser girl. Why do I have to relax? Maybe he thinks she's pretty and i'll give in. That'll never happen. I only love Eunsuh. This guy is just crazy .. Maybe. 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Donghae was in his room office here in Daejeon and doesn't wanna be disturbed. Mrs. Min was in the kitchen making snacks for me and Donghae but I went in there and helped her. She was slicing up fruits at the table and I took one of them the fruit basket.

 

 

 

Mrs. Min: Ohh! *puts down the knife and takes the fruit from me* Miss you dont have to help me , I can handle this on my own.

Me: Aniyo ~~ I wanna help you Mrs. Min. Its just slicing fruits. Its not that hard.

Mrs. Min: Miss , I just wanna ask. Thinking of how you're doing these passed few years , i've been really worried. You're like a daughter to me. Have you had a good life?

Me: Ohh .. I did. Donghae oppa has been really nice to me. He helped me in pursuing modelling. Now , i'm gonna be the new endorser for his father's company. 

Mrs. Min: Really? Thats really nice Miss! I'm so proud of you! *hugs me*

Me: *hugs back* Mrs. Min. You don't have to keep calling me miss , just call me Sunmi.

Mrs. Min: *pulls away* I have to finish cutting these fruits. Young Master will get mad at me if I ask you to do this , especially if you get a scar from it or something , it'll be trouble. 

Me: Then , i'll just give these to Donghae. Dont worry , I'll tell him you didn't ask me too. I'll just say I want to. Then you can rest for a while. You've been working too hard.

Mrs. Min: *smiles and touches my cheek* You're face is not the only thing pretty about you , but also your heart. I dont know how you could've had a miserable life before. You're too kind to experience mischiefs in your life. I wonder how you ended up getting hit years ago.

 

 

 

When she mentioned it again ... I start to wonder again.  How did I end up getting hit? After Mrs. Min finished the snacks , I took it in Donghae's room office. Even here he's still working. When we had lunch , he kept taking calls and looking at paper works. He didn't even notice me when I got in cause his head was still facing his papers on the table. When I placed the tray w/ snacks , he looked up to me like he just realized I was here.

 

 

 

Hae: What are you doing here? Is something wrong?

Me: Aniyo. Its just , you didn't eat so much at the restaurant cause you were so busy taking phone calls and stuff. Maybe you can stop working for a while? You might need to eat more.

Hae: I'm busy , i'll eat later.

Me: Oppa , come on. Its not right if you starve yourself.

Hae: Didn't I say i'm busy?!

Me: I was just getting worried about you. You were so busy , you didn't get to--

Hae: I said I'll eat later! Didn't I say not to disturb me?! Can't you see i'm busy?!

Me: *gets teary eyed* Uh .. O-ok .. M-mianhae. I didn't mean to get you mad. I'll just leave you alone.

 

 

 

 

I turned my back and slowly walked to the door. I seriously cant feel my legs right now but I tried to walk. I just got scared. Donghae isn't really the type of boyfriend thats full of affection. He's doesn't like hugging too. I dont know because thats how I see him as , he never says he loves me , he just says I love him. I dont expect him to give more affection to me. I'm just thankful he takes care of me. I wanna be nice to him for all he's done for me cause he said he's my boyfriend. But I cant even remember a single thing with him! Before I could walk of the room. I heard a sigh coming from him.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I was really busy with these paper works I have to finish. My father even talked to me about going to Japan. I cant go to Japan and leave Sunmi here! Aish ~~ So much things to do. Someone placed some snacks on my table and I looked up to see it was Sunmi. I'm getting so irritated with all these works I have to finish that it caused me to yell at her. Before she turned her back on me , her eyes looked watery. Then I remembered what Henry said. That I should be nice to her. She might leave me. No ~~ No girl will leave me anymore. Its not gonna happen again! I stood up ,  walked to her , grabbed her arm and hugged her from the side. I'm not gonna loss another girl. She's not gonna leave me , never. She's mine now.

 

 

 

Hae: Mianhae. I just got shocked. I'm sorry. I'm so busy.

Me: I-its ok. I understand.

Hae: *kisses your forehead* Mimi-ah , you wont leave me. You're not gonna leave me , Arasso?

Me: O-oppa , what are you saying?

Hae: You're mine. You know me. Whats mine is mine only. You'll never leave me alone. *faces your face to his* *wipes your tears* I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get mad. *kisses your lips*

Me: *pulls yourself away from him* O-oppa! I'll go to Mrs. Min right now. Lets talk later *runs out*

 

 

 

She still pulls away and runs everytime I kiss her and she can. But when its with Cho Kyuhyun before , it was ok with her. Doesn't she still love me? If she doesn't learn to me sooner , she might remember something. I wont let that happen. I need to call Henry again.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I ran out of the room as soon as I could. When he holds me , kisses me , my heart beats faster but not because of flattery. Its like i'm scared and not used to it. Everytime he kisses me , it feels so wrong and it always makes me doubt him. I dont even feel that I love him. Aish ~ These thoughts are useless! He's my boyfriend. I should love him right??

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

Sungmin came to the house before dinner. Ahra noona , Sungmin hyung and I were at the living. Noona said hyung was the one who brought me home. I feel sorry that he had to pay for what I drank there. Thats why I feel so awkward when I sat down on the couch and hyung was facing me from the other couch.

 

 

 

Kyu: Minnie hyung .. Gomawo for what you did. *shyly looks down*

Min: *laughs* Thats why you're quiet?? Its nothing Kyu! You're like a brother to me. You dont have to say sorry.

Ahra: It was embarrassing you had to pay for what he drank. If only I had some money with me when I went there , I would've payed for it myself.

Kyu: Hyung , i'll pay you back every penny you paid!

Min: Kwenchana! Its ok! You don't have to do that Kyu , you know me ... But , I just came here to see if your ok. You said something about Eunsuh ..

Ahra: We already talked about that this morning. Maybe Kyu was too tired from working all day that he thought he saw her.

Min: But , noona , before you got there... His words sounds so convincing.

Ahra: Come on Sungmin! You're not gonna go along with this , are you? Of course whatever Kyu says will sound convincing! He studied to sound convincing! You know , I dont wanna explain things again. Sungmin , you should eat here , i'll help my mom prepare for dinner. *walks to the kitchen*

Kyu: *looks at Sungmin suspiciously* Hyung , you believe me?

Min: I believe you saw someone but not the part where you said its Eunsuh. As much as I know Eunsuh , I dont think she has the ability to wake up from her grave .. But maybe you did see someone. 

Kyu: Hyung , I promise. It wasn't an hallucination or whatever.

Min: I know! I know! I know you're not taking drugs so I dont believe its an hallucination too! But maybe its just someone who looks a bit like her. 

Kyu: But hyung , she looks exactly like her!! The only difference is her hair and the way she dresses but if you see her face , its exactly like Eunsuh's!

Min: But .. thats impossible.

Kyu: Now you see my point?

Min: Uhh .. Maybe you were hallucinating Kyu.

Kyu: Hyung!

Min: Well ... Plastic surgery isn't new to the world anymore. Maybe she saw Eunsuh years ago and wanted to be as pretty as her so she got a surgery.

Kyu: Hyung , thats the most ridiculous thing I heard in my entire life.

Min: Ahhh *looks down w/ his hands holding his head* Why did I even say I believe you?!

Kyu: But ..... Hyung , I know what I saw. It cant be a ghost or something. I hugged her. My heart was beating so fast just like how I feel everytime i'm with Eunsuh. 

Min: Tell you what. You forget what you saw cause thinking about it will only get you confused. And .... Kyu , maybe its time to open the doors of dating again. Lots of girls like you.

Kyu: But I dont like lots of girls. Hyung , I'm only for Eunsuh.

Min: But Eunsuh's--!

Kyu: Hyung ... If you care about me , dont try to push me to dating , arasso? 

Min: Fine. Ohh .. I'll go to the comfort room first.

Kyu: Waeyo?! Hyung , I just made my point , now you're gonna leave just like that?!

Min: Wae? Do you wanna join me then?!

Kyu: What? Eww. No! What do you think of me? Gay?

Min: Pfft. People will think you are if you dont start dating again. I SWEAR! *runs to the comfort room*

Kyu: Yah!! Yah!! Hyung!! Aish ~~ He has the courage to say that when he's not even dating too. Pathetic.

 

 

 

Well , Hyung is right with the plastic surgery thing but ... Can plastic surgery change someone's feelings? If it was fake , then why did my heart beat like that? But .. What if Eunsuh really did return?? Ahh! I'm going crazy again. If Eunsuh returned , her parents should know , right? Eunjo should know , right? But bringing up things about Eunsuh to them again will just break their hearts. I cant be going crazy. But .. I remembered that girl saying something. That her name is .. What is it again?? Ah!! Sunmi?? But .... Isn't Sunmi the name of that new .... They cant be the same person. Impossible.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Henry told me that I have to be nice ... I already know that. He told me I have to be sweet and stuff. But thats not my thing anymore. Ever since my first relationship failed , its like sweetness and mushy mushy stuffs went away with it. But I cant lose Sunmi. If she remembers being Min Eunsuh again , its gonna be trouble. I asked Dr. In to come to our rest house here in Daejeon and do a check-up on Sunmi again. I have to make sure she doesn't remember anything. After the doctor examined her , she went to Mrs. Min first and it was only me w/ the doctor now.

 

 

 

 

Dr. In: Its clearly a case of Retrograde amnesia. When I tried asking her things , she really cant remember anything. Some people that has this kind of amnesia only cant remember what happened before the accident but in her case , she totally forgot who she is. I think even telling her some things about her past would make it hard for her to remember no matter how detailed it is. But somethings will come back. In her case , we really cant tell. She may think something will look or sound familiar but no image will come up. I did tests on her before but I still dont see improvement.

Hae: I'm not concern about improvements! I'm more concerned if she'll remember anything! Remember , if she does , it'll be the end of you and me!

Dr. In: Clearly , she doesn't remember anything! And she wont unless a miracle happens!

Hae: So your saying a miracle can bring her memory back?! Then we have to do something before that miracle happens!

Dr. In: Are you crazy? What do you want us to do? Drug her?

Hae: If it'll get her memory to stop coming back , then do so!

Dr. In: Donghae , maybe you're just getting shocked. Its not necessary to drug her now. She doesn't even remember a single thing. Drugging her would not only make her worse , it'll make her health worse and worse of all , its illegal. You said you love this girl , right? Then you should think about her too. She'll loss her memory even more but you'll loss her once you abuse her.

Hae: I-im sorry. I just dont wanna loss her. If she remembers one thing about her past , she'll leave me for sure.

Dr. In: You really love this girl? Why is she gonna leave you if she remembers something?

Hae: You don't have to keep asking questions. You're not getting paid to ask. The only thing I know is , she's mine and no one else can love her but me. I gave her a better life , a life she couldn't get before!

 

 

 

I cant loss her. Not now after everything I did for her. Thats not gonna happen as long as i'm alive and she's with me.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

We just stayed in Daejeon for almost half a day and immediately went back to Seoul the next day. Donghae has important things to take care of and I have to meet up with Minho again. We're gonna do a photoshoot today. Minho and Jonghyun introduced me to the other staffs around and to those who'll be doing my make up and the stylists as well.

 

 

 

Minho: Sunmi-sshi. You know what to already.

Sunmi: *nods* Sure. I'll try my best.

Minho: *looks around*

Sunmi: Whats wrong?

Minho: I dont see Kyuhyun anywhere. He should be here by now. He's not gonna come to work again?

Sunmi: Kyuhyun? Who's that?

Minho: Oh! I forgot , you haven't met yet. Cho Kyuhyun is the marketing head. He should be here. He should've been the one who would explain things to you yesterday except for Jonghyun but he didn't show up for work.

Jonghyun: He said he'll come to work today.

Minho: Well , he better. Just because he's been given a high position doesn't give him the right to slack off.

Sunmi: Maybe something came up. If he has that position , I dont see him not going to work for no reason.

Minho: Forget about it ... Anyways .. Sunmi-sshi , Seyeon-sshi will keep you company for a while. I have to go somewhere. I'll be back.

Sunmi: Arasso.

Minho: Jonghyun's here too so if you need me , just tell Seyeon or Jonghyun. 

Sunmi: *nods*

Jonghyun: Uhhh .. Minho , are you sure you're just gonna leave Sunmi here? Don't you wanna wait for Kyuhyun first?

Minho: Wae? You can handle things here. And I dont have to be here just to wait for Kyu.

Jonghyun: B-but .. You don't understand .. Didn't I tell you before that---

Minho: I'm leaving ...

 

 

 

Minho oppa walked out of the photoshoot set. I looked at Jonghyun and he looked so worried. I wanna ask him whats wrong but we're not that close , The stylists and other staffs then gave me the clothes I have to wear and other stuffs that has to be done before the shoot starts. After all the preparations , the shoot started. I just did what I was instructed to do. Holding this cardboard thats about a bond paper size with something written on it , i didn't even bother reading what was on it , and just smiling infront of the camera doing random poses. But I can feel my heart beating faster. I dont know if its because I dont really like so much eyes on me or maybe something will happen. I really dont know.

 

 

--Jonghyun's POV--

 

I dont think Kyuhyun seeing Sunmi is such a good idea. He'll probably react in a lot of ways. But ... Aish .. When the shoot was almost done , I got a text from Kyu saying he's on the elevator making his way up here. Uh-oh .. It'll be trouble if Kyuhyun sees her while the shoot is still going on! Minho didn't even listen to me. I think he forgot about Min Eunsuh being Kyu's Girlfriend. Well , I dont blame him , lots of guys want to forget that fact when Eunsuh was still alive but .... I quickly ran to the elevator and as soon as I got there , Kyu came out and was about to walk to the shooting room when I blocked him.

 

 

 

Kyu: Yah! You wanted me to get here as soon as I could and now you're blocking my way?

Jonghyun: Uhhh .. Kyu , The shoot isn't over yet. Maybe you should go to your office first. I can handle this.

Kyu: Huh? You know , you're weird , you said they need me here fast and now you dont want me to go in there? Whats wrong??? ...... Ohh .. Its about this Sunmi girl , isn't it? Wae? Do you like her? You're trying to hide her from me?? Then I should definitely see her!! * walks passed Jjong*

Jonghyun: *walks while trying to block him* K-kyu! Y-you cant yet!! And ... Why would you wanna see her? I thought you're only for Eunsuh??

 

 

He suddenly stopped walking after I said Eunsuh's name. He'll never get over her. Its obvious with the way his face looked after hearing Eunsuh's name. He looked a bit lost and he was just staring at the floor after he bowed his head down. After a minute or two , he snapped back to reality and looked back at me.

 

 

 

Kyu: Jjong. I realized. I have some papers I need to handle at my office. I'll try to join you in a while...

 

 

 

I walked to the other direction to where his office his. He looked gloomy now. Well , I dont wanna mess up the shoot if I didn't know something would happen. He'll probably see her later , at least the shoot wont get interrupted. Its just so hard to believe that a girl would just appear , looking just like Min Eunsuh. This is like a miracle. 

 

 

=======================================================================

 

After a long long while ~~ I finally got to update again! I'm really sorry for taking so long to update!! I've been busy with a lot of things. I just dont look like it but I really am. I hope you still support this story! I try to update as soon as I can but it turns out , i'm VERY VERY BUSY.

 

Anyways ... To all PRIMADONNAS , SHAWOLS , CASSIES , A+ and other fandoms reading this fic , who are helping SUPER JUNIOR. 

 

I'M VERY THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU! I really wanted to update this fic cause I'm happy for all the support of a lot of Fanclubs who are supporting SuJu! I hope we all stay close like this cause we're all KPOP lovers and who better to unite but us KPOP FANS , right?? Thanks sooo much!! :) #ThankYouFromELF ♥

 

To those who still support this fic , THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I'm sorry but i'm very very busy. But i'll still try to update as soon as I can. THANK YOU :) Please keep supporting this fic :) 

 

-ShaiKyu :3