Hiding and finding out the truth.

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

 

--Jiri's POV--

 

I couldn't believe what I saw. I couldn't believe any of it at all. I walked infront of appa , holding the papers in my hand and showing it to his face. By the looks on his face , he looked pretty shocked so I assume what i'm thinking is right.

 

 

 

Jiri: Appa , what is this?!

Dr. In: Jiri-ah ... Why are you holding that?!

Jiri: Who's Sunmi?

Dr. In: What are you talking about?!

Jiri: Don't act like you don't know! Hwang Sunmi is Min Eunsuh , right?! Tell me! Tell me the truth!!

Dr. In: Sweetie ...

Jiri: Appa! How could you?! How could you do this? Did you know Min Eunsuh was a part of that accident 2 years ago , the accident that happened on the same day you first met Eunsuh?

Dr. In: Don't talk so loudly--

Jiri: Why? Are you afraid other people might hear? That Hwang Sunmi isn't Hwang Sunmi?! That you were the one responsible for it?

Dr. In: I wasn't responsible for it! Sweetie , listen to Appa first. At that time , I had no choice but to do what Donghae told me to.

Jiri: I can't believe this is coming from you ... I can't believe you can do something like this! What did you so to Eunsuh?!

Dr. In: Donghae demanded me to help him , I couldn't do anything. I had to do what he says because at that time ... I didn't know where to get money from for your tuition fees at school. I know how much you wanted to finish college , Donghae offered an ammount I coudln't resist as long as I keep quiet and help him.

Jiri: H-how could you?! *cries* You mean that money you used to keep me in college was all dirty money?! I'm disgusted! I'd rather stop going to school because you can't pay for it rather than go to school using your dirty money!!

Dr. In: *goes to her and hugs her* Sweetie , please forgive me.

Jiri: *pushes him away* Did you know? Did you know she was Min Eunsuh?

Dr. In: I did ...

Jiri: Did you know she was from that accident 2 years ago?

Dr. In: I didn't know. I didn't know anything besides those things Donghae told me.

Jiri: What do you know?

Dr. In: I told Donghae that if he doesn't tell me anything , I wouldn't help him even with the money. He told me her name was really Min Eunsuh , but he said she has no family. She had a tragic past and that's also why she got hit. That's all I know! He told me not to tell for her own good. When we found out she has an amnesia , Donghae asked me to ....

Jiri: Asked you to?

Dr. In: He asked me if I could help him prevent her memories from coming back so I had to ...

Jiri: You drugged her?! .... I'm so ashamed! I can't believe I used to look up to you. I wanted to become a nurse because of you , but you're no worth anyone's respect!

Dr. In: Sweetie ... please ...

Jiri: I'm telling Kibum.

Dr. In: If you tell anyone , my license will get revoked.

Jiri: You're more concern about that?! You ruined someone's life! Min Eunsuh isn't abandoned like what you know , her family is there! They've been suffering ever since she left!! Do you think I can live with this? Our family has been well off but what about them? You ruined someone else's life!

Dr. In: That's not the only reason! If I don't do what Donghae says , who knows what'll happen to her? What if he brings her somewhere else? I was thinking of her safety too!

Jiri: That's not enough!!! You should've known better! I'm going to tell Kibum.

Dr. In: You can't do that! Do you want me to go to jail? I'm your father! I only did this because of you! Jiri , Donghae will ruin our lives if he finds out the truth came from you.

Jiri: I can't live with this guilt forever! Do you know what's even more upsetting? That you're my father and you did this! You're the one who's always told me that what matters is to do what's right. As long as you're not stepping on someone , then just do what you have to do. I can't believe I lived through my entire life believing your words!

Dr. In: Why are you so affected by her? Do you even know her?

Jiri: No. It's not because I know her. It's because it hurts to find out that lives were ruined just so I could achieve my dreams! You didn't only hurt one person , you hurt lots more than you think.

Dr. In: Jiri-ah , i'm sorry.

Jiri: Why are you apologizing to me? You should apologize to Min Eunsuh.

Dr. In: Please stop calling her Min Eunsuh.

Jiri: I won't. I'll call her by her real name. I've decided. We have to fix this mess you made. I'm telling Kibum.

Dr. In: Sweetie , please. Don't think about me anymore , at least think of your mother. You know your mother has a weak heart. If she gets shocked with this news , who knows. Please ... Sweetie .. Think of her , not me.

Jiri: You're even using mother against me?! You think you can use me to add more wrong moves in the wrong move you first started? 

Dr. In: Jiri ...

Jiri: I can't believe you're actually planning on keeping this up. I can't believe I actually have to help you. 

 

 

 

 

 

I threw the papers on the floor and ran out of the room. I had no other choice but to help him. Though it's eating me up inside , I can't be the reason for our family to get ruined. I was walking along the streets , back to the hotel i'm staying at , while crying. Even if lots of people are already looking at me , I don't care. It can't be stopped anymore anyways. I have to ruin someone else's family just to save mine. I don't know if I can do this. I don't know if I should do this.

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

Sunmi has been ignoring me ever since the accident. We're already at Incheon Airport , back in Korea , and she still wouldn't talk to me. She wanted to be as far away from em as possible , I could tell. As soon as we got our luggages and got to check out , she made her way to the pick-up from the company that is waiting outside for her. Before she could leave , I ran after her and held her by arm back to face me. She looked very irritated.

 

 

 

 

Sunmi: What? What do you want? Let me go!

Kyu: Please , just talk to me.

Sunmi: I don't want to! Just let me go!

Kyu: Please ....

Sunmi: Didn't I tell you not to talk to me anymore?!

Kyu: Please , just listen. 

Sunmi: Don't you understand?! I told you not to talk to me anymore! Just forget what happened , just forget me! Can't you do that?!

Kyu: You think it's that easy?

Sunmi: I have a boyfriend.

Kyu: But I love you .... and I know you feel the same way.

Sunmi: Stay away from me and never talk to me again. We don't know each other.

Kyu: Why do you keep pushing me away?

Sunmi: Because this isn't right!

Kyu: Then tell me you don't love me!

Sunmi: What?

Kyu: Look at me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me.

Sunmi: *stares at him*

Kyu: Do it!

Sunmi: I ...... *tears up*

Kyu: You can't do it , can you? Because I was right?

Sunmi: I .... I just ...... We can't. We can't be doing this! Stay away from me if you don't want our lives to be ruined! Forget everything that happened! Just leave me alone!

 

 

 

 

 

She pulled herself out of my grip and ran off. She just threw her bag in the van and quickly closed the door. Tears were falling out of her eyes when I told her to tell me she doesn't love me anymore. I know she feels the same way. I can't stay away from her. It hurts .... I don't wanna lose her. I know it's wrong. Mr. Lee has been so nice to me and he's Donghae's father but what can I do when I know my feelings for Sunmi?!

 

 

--Your POV--

 

 I have to admit that it also hurts me to leave him. Tears kept flowing non-stop from my eyes and I can't stop them. It hurts. I wanna choose him but I can't choose him at all. Donghae has done so much for me , I can't just leave him for Kyuhyun. But my feelings for Kyuhyun , it's different from what I feel with Donghae. I kept trying to wipe away the over-flowing tears coming out of my eyes but it was no use. I wasn't even caring if I knew someone was looking at me , until he started asking question.

 

 

 

 

 

Driver: Uhh .. M-miss , do you want me to put your luggage at the back?

Me: No. It's fine. Thank you.

Driver: Is there something wrong?

Me: No ... I'm fine ... I just ..... I just got something in my eyes *sobs*

Driver: Do you need something? Water? I can get one for you before we head to the Lee's house.

Me: *sniffs* You don't have to. But ... can you do me a favor?

Driver: I'd be happy to do so , if it'll help you stop crying.

Me: It wouldn't help but can you please keep this a secret? Please don't tell anyone about this happening. Please?

Driver: *smiles* You have my word.

Me: T-thank you ...

 

 

 

 

There , I started sobbing again. It really really hurts. Why does it hurt so much? The driver looks like he'd keep his word and not talk about this. I just need to release it all. I can't keep it inside anymore. I need to let it out or else , it'll kill me inside. 

 

--Jiri's POV--

 

Kibum is coming over to see me today , the day after I found out the truth. I'm not sure how I should talk to him and i've been crying all day yesterday because of what I discovered. How can I face Kibum when I already know the answer and I can't tell him?! Our lives have been changed a lot from the passed 2 years , how can I say that it's all thanks to that dirty money my father got for keeping Eunsuh a secret? The thing I was worrying about is finally here , I heared the door buzzer for my hotel room ringing. I took a deep breath before opening the door. That emotionless face Kibum always has changed into a worried one when he saw my face. 

 

 

 

 

 

Kibum: Is something wrong? Are you sick?

Jiri: N-no. I just didn't get enough sleep.

Kibum: Did something happen?

Jiri: Sheez. You ask too much questions. I'm not a suspect here.

Kibum: You don't look so well ......... and your eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh crap. I totally forgot. I ran back in my room and faced the mirror. Uggh! My eyes are so swollen. Aigoo. I ran to the bathroom and washed my face with water like crazy. After drying my face , I headed back to the mirror to check my face. It looks ok now. I turned to go back to Kibum again but was shocked that he's suddenly right infront of me.

 

 

 

 

 

Kibum: Are you really ok? Are you sure nothing happened?

Jiri: Y-yeah ... Just ....... uhh ....

Kibum: I think I should just go alone today. You should just rest if you're not feeling well. I've been such trouble for you.

Jiri: Where are you going?

Kibum: I got a call from the police station saying they found files about the accident from 2 years ago , Eunsuh's case.

Jiri: What?! They did?!

Kibum: Yeah. I'm going there now. Since you're still here , I thought you might want to tag along but I think you should just stay here and--

Jiri: I'm coming with you!!

Kibum: Are you sure?

Jiri: Y-yeah! Just wait for me. I'll go get change. This'll only take a couple of minutes. I promise. Don't leave without me , ok?

Kibum: Fine. I'll wait outside.

 

 

 

 

 

I wanna stop going with him to stop getting involved but I need to know what he's gonna find out. I really don't wanna do this but I have to do something to stop Kibum from finding out the truth. He's smart and i'm sure he'll find out something but I have to at least stop him. This is wrong but ... my family. I don't wanna ruin us too. My mother , she might not get to take it once she finds out. As soon as I got to change , I ran out and dragged Kibum. I had to wait for Kibum outside while he talks to the Chief officer of the police station. He was holding on a couple of papers when he came out and kept bowing to the officer before coming back to me.

 

 

 

 

Jiri: So? What happened? What did he say?

Kibum: They just told me how these files were almost thrown out and they had to stop the disposing team and stuff. 

Jiri: Then?

Kibum: That's about it. The story sounds longer than the way I said it ... 

Jiri: Are those papers the files you were looking for?

Kibum: Yeah.

Jiri: Do you know what's inside yet?

Kibum: No. Not yet. I'll start going through them later.

Jiri: Oh.. I see.

Kibum: Let's go?

Jiri: Kibum ...

Kibum: What?

Jiri: Do you really have to find out if Hwang Sunmi is really Min Eunsuh?

Kibum: Kyuhyun's a friend. I have to help him , at least to move on or find Eunsuh. He really loves her too much to the point where he dedicated his life for her. He kept blaming herself for what happened to her. He truly loved her.

Jiri: It's been 2 years. He should be ok by now.

Kibum: He was but .. Ever since he met Hwang Sunmi , he's been acting like how he did when the news of her death got to him. We're also doing this for Sunmi. We don't want him chasing around her forever just because he thinks she's Eunsuh. If we find out what really happened , everyone will have a peace of mind. No one really looked at it before , who knows ... Maybe Eunsuh is alive. Kyuhyun will be happy again , her family will be again again and--

Jiri: Family?

Kibum: She left her parents when she died and her sister too. She was the breadwinner. When she's not busy on school days , she helps her parents. They've been relying on to be successful in the future to be able to help their family out of poverty. They were really crushed after what happened to Eunsuh.

Jiri: I'm sorry.

Kibum: For what? *smiles* Let's just go. I'll treat you for something to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of that place. I was wiping the tears off my eyes as he dragged me out. I can't help it. What do I do? I have to protect my family but how can I knowing our family ruined someone else's family? I really wanna tell you the truth , Kibum ... but I still don't know what Donghae is capable of doing. I can't make a move against him because my father told me he's capable of things , way more worse than what I think.

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

I talked to Eunjo and told her the details about Sunmi. She was pretty shocked and she kept begging me to meet Sunmi after she saw her face. She was more than willing to give a DNA sample but Eunjo said one thing that I think Kibum needs to know.

 

 

 

--Flashback--

 

I met up with Eunjo at a restaurant near their place. I had to make her make sure her parents were just staying at their place because I don't want them to find out anything unless we're sure yet. After I told the details about Sunmi and everything else ... after she let some tears out for remembering her sister , she said something unexpected.

 

 

 

 

Eunjo: *wipes her tears* b-but you know oppa ...

Sungmin: What?

Eunjo: I really do think there's something weird going on ever since Eunsuh unnie died.

Sungmin: What?

Eunjo: My parents have been getting money from who knows who that person is.

Sungmin: W-what are you talking about?

Eunjo: *looks around* Oppa , I felt like we were always being watched a couple of weeks after unnie died. Though it lessened now , i'm still worried because someone might hear.

Sungmin: What happened?

Eunjo: There was a guy who would usually go to the fish market and give my parents money. A big amount.

Sungmin: W-what? Who?! What for?

Eunjo: I don't know. At first they thought it was just someone who felt sorry to us for what happened to my sister but I was getting suspicious , it happens every month. When I went to the market to see who it was and asked why he's been giving us money , he said not to ask so much questions and just take it because we need it. We couldn't say no to it too because we really needed it and we thought it was probably just from someone who used to like unnie or one of those who used to buy from her. Maybe it does have something to do with unnie but I don't feel so good about it.

Sungmin: Is that person still going to you?

Eunjo: *nods* He did last month. He's probably coming back in 2 days again.

 

 

 

--End of Flashback--

 

 

What if that guy has something to do with Eunsuh? I haven't told Kibum yet because I want it to come from Eunjo. He's coming back tomorrow to Seoul. If that guy really has something to do with Eunsuh then what is the money for? I'm only hoping for one thing , that the guy is just someone who wants to help Eunsuh's family. Any other reason is bad.

 

 

 

================================

 

UPDATE!! ^^

Here it is ...

Aigoo. It's been a while , ne?

I promise to try and update but I won't promise soon.

I am writing in school again (on a notebook) and it has worked well but typing it on the computer after an update is still  work too. Still , i'll do this since it makes things easier for me despite the time it consumes.

I hope you wait and stay patient!

I'll work harder!
 

Thank you to all my subscribers and readers!

I hope you don't get tired of me. College is uber hard.

Thank you! Hwaiting!

 

-dorobbongie :3