Promise

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

 

--Your POV--

 

Sunday. Tomorrow , i will make my way to Daejeon. Kyuhyun and I are set to visit Sungmin's dad today. I went down the dining area to eat breakfast. Eunjo lhas a book infront of her at the table , weird seeing that. My dad was enjoying his cup of coffee while reading the news paper while my mom was busy cooking and i helped her set up. After it was all set , we had our usual breakfast. But Eunjo working on something is disturbing.

 

 

 

Omma: Eunjo-ah. Can you set your notebook aside and eat breakfast?

Eunjo: But i have to get this done by tomorrow! I've been answering the same question since yesterday! Its really hard.

Me: Don't stress mom out. I'll help you with it.

Eunjo: Thanks unnie! But aren't you going out with Kyuhyun oppa today?

Me: Thats not until later so i can still help you and get ready afterwards.

Eunjo: GREAT!! *sets her notebook aside and sees the food* WOW! Everything looks delicious and delicate! Whats up?

Omma: Your unnie really did well yesterday so we had the extra money to make this breakfast special!

Appa: Thats why were here today , we dont have to sell some fish for today. And Eunsuh , you can keep your allowance from the school and just use it for you. You don't have to give it to us in the first place.

Me: Ani , even if i earned so much , its not enough to make us live for a long time. I'm just glad we all got to rest for today.

Omma: Well , as much as we're happy about this and we get to spend breakfast all together , i still dont know how to feel while spending the money from that young man.

Eunjo: Young man?

Me: The one who bought the fish. Its ok omma ... We'll never see him again. I hope.

Appa: Just be careful all the time. You never know ....

Eunjo: Lets just enjoy the meal! I feel so energized just by looking at it!!

 

 

 

We dont get to eat breakfast together on a normal basis. On weekdays , Eunjo and I are at school. On weekends , i'm out at the market. Thats why this means a lot to us. After eating , i helped Eunjo with his homework and i finished just on time and i have to prepare for my date with Kyu later. I got ready at about 2:20PM cause he'll be here before 3PM. I just wore simple , breathable clothes. Simple one dress piece. Even if i am just simple , i cant always look like i dont try to look good. and we're meeting Sungmin's dad. I wanna look formal.. I got down and was surprised that Kyu was already there.

 

 

 

Me: You're earlier than usual.

Kyu: You're prettier than usual.

Me: Thanks ... I just thought that since we're visiting Sungmin's dad , i should dress formally.

Kyu: We'll you're very pretty when your being formal. 

Me: And you're very handsome like that ..

Kyu: You like it? I did my own tie!

Me: Really?!!! Wow ...

Kyu: I think we should go ..

Me: Yeah .. Its embarrassing if we keep Sungmin's dad waiting.

Kyu: Its embarrassing if we keep him waiting , stay with him longer and not go on a date with just us.

Me: Silly . Stop that! Why are you so eager to go on a date now? Its not like we dont go on a date often and i'm only gonna be gone for 2 days ...

Kyu: Because , if there's a day we don't go on a date or dont see each other , at least i know you're just there. But now ... You're gonna be in Daejeon. I'm really gonna miss you a lot.

Me: Ok .. ok .. I get it , I have an over protective boyfriend who's gonna miss me a lot. Lets just go!

Kyu: I'll go say goodbye to your parents before we leave!

 

 

 

He went out from the living room , searching for my parents whereabouts. Its so funny that he kept screaming "ABEOJI!" "EOMMONIE!!" around the house like my parents got lose or something which made me laugh my out.. I like how much he loves and respects them. If it was other boys , they'd probably just leave without saying a word. No other boyfriend will love your parents as much as you do like Kyuhyun. After we said goodbye to my parents , we went on our way to Sungmin oppa's house. Unlike me and Kyu , he studied in KHU because he can. We got to their house and wow! It was big! Really big. Huge! Their servants escorted us in and Sungmin oppa welcomed us. He hugged me right away after seeing it.

 

 

 

Sungmin: Eunsuh-ah! You're so pretty!! I can just hug you everyday and not let you go!!

Kyu: Yah!! *tries to seperate us* Thats my girlfriend!!

Sungmin: *Mehrong* She's mine now!!

Kyu: No she's not!Sungmin: Yes she is!

Kyu: No she's not!Sungmin: Yes she is!!!!!!!!!

Me: *pushes Min oppa away* Ok! You two stop it if you dont wanna start a real fight!

Kyu: *hugs me from the side* He started it.

Sungmin: Well , my dad is in his office. He wants to see Korea's #2 couple.

Me: #2? Who's #1?

Kyu: Ohh .. I know its Sungmin and ----

Min: *covers his mouth* Ok! Thats enough! Lets go to Dad .. NOW!! *pulls Kyu with him*

 

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

I wonder how it feels to have an office in your house. I mean , bringing work to your house .. Isn't that stressing? Anyways , we went inside the office , which is very cosy for a guy. His dad stood up and hugged me and Eunsuh when he saw us. He's as cheerful as his son.

 

 

 

Sungmin's Dad: Kyuhyun! Eunsuh! How's my favorite couple?

Eunsuh: We're ok uncle. How about you?

Sungmin's Dad: I'm glad you ask. *lets go* I went on a business trip in Japan and it was really tiring.

Kyu: You should rest now uncle.

Sungmin's Dad: I'm not that old to be too tired from a week long business trip! Anyways , I wanna tell Kyuhyun something .. Can you leave us two alone for a while? If you dont mind.

Eunsuh: Sure uncle! I dont mind at all.

Sungmin's Dad: Thank you. You look prettier when you didn't try to be prety.

Eunsuh: Does that mean i look horrible? Aish! You two lied to me!!

Sungmin's Dad: No no! You're always pretty.. That why this Kyuhyun here is lucky.

Eunsuh: No he's not ...

Sungmin: Come on Eun , we have strawberry cheesecake downstairs!

Eunsuh: You do?? *goes to Kyu quickly and kisshes his cheeks* Jagi , i'm going down to eat .. Uncle , call me when you need me! *runs out with Sungmin.

 

 

 

I wonder why he needed to speak to me alone. I wanna go down and eat .. I looked at Eunsuh as she playfully ran out which gave me a smile on my face ....

 

 

 

Sungmin's Dad: You're really inlove with her , are you?

Kyu: Yes ... I really am. She's not like any other girl i know.

Sungmin's Dad: She really isn't. She's way more that.

Kyu: Uhh .. Uncle , why did you wanna speak with me alone?

Sungmin's Dad: I heard from Sungmin that you work in Lee Corp. now. Congratulations.

Kyu: Thank you.

Sungmin's Dad: But i also heard why you were working there. Its because of Eunsuh right?

Kyu: I just ... I wanna settle it all with her soon. I just dont have that much to do it.

Sungmin's Dad: Thats why my gift for you two is this *takes out something from his pocket*

 

 

 

 

He took that out from his pocket.. What? A ring?? Whats that for? Its too girly. Don't tell me thats for me ....

 

 

 

Sungmin's Dad: I think you wanted to buy Eunsuh a ring , so i was out shopping for myslf when i saw this. Your names are engraved inside of the ring. Its from Japan and is quiet popular. Lots of boys gives this to their girlfriends. Its a promise ring. You two are too young to get married , i want you to give this to Eunsuh and promise her that you will marry her in the end.

Kyu: Uncle , this is too much ... I cant take this.

Sungmin's Dad: Take it Kyu ... Its the only thing i can give you... 

Kyu: But ... If i want to give her something , i wanna work hard on getting it. It does't feel right just taking this from you.

Sungmin's Dad: You don't have to feel that way. Your parents are good friends of mine. I'm just sad i cant help you with your lives but you and Eunsuh can both can that on your own. And as to show how much i want you two together , take it. I'll get upset if you dont. Just make you dont break her heart and you'll be together forever.

Kyu: Ok ... Thank you uncle , i'll promise i'll be with Eunsuh forever.

 

 

 

It doesn't feel right , but i do wanna give her something before she leaves. Sungmin's dad is just too nice to us.

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I was enjoying a delicious strawberry cheesecake with Sungmin oppa. While happily eating , someone hugged my neck and placed his hea on my shoulder. Of course , its my great boyfriend Cho Kyuhyun. He joined us in happily eating the cake , along with Mr. Lee. We're not blood related but he insists we call him uncle because our parents and him are best friends. After a few talks and stuff , Kyu and I left. Sungmin oppa said he was gonna give us something so it was starnge that he didn't. Not that i'm asking for a gift , its just ... strange. Kyu and I aren't going out on a fancy date , we just decided to have dinner with his parents. It was nice and i did want to say goodbye to them. We had a quiet nice family dinner. They don't treat me differently and Ahra unnie treats me like her own sister. I went on my way home after dinner and Kyu accompanied me. My hands were clinging around his arm. We sat down a bench at a near by park before we had on home. I placed my head on his shoulder. I'm really gonna miss him.

 

 

 

 

Me: Don't look at other girls when i'm gone.

Kyu: You know i'll never do that.

Me: Just focus on what you have to do.

Kyu: And you as well. 

Me: I'm gonna miss you ... *hugs him from the side*

Kyu: You're extra sweet today.

Me: I dont know .. I just feel like it. I'm just really gonna miss you ...

Kyu: You're acting like your gonna leave for a long time. Dont act like that!! You're making me miss you already!Me: Kyuhyun-ah ... I only love you. I cant wait to go back already.

Kyu: I love you more. Oh! I have something to give you!

Me: *lets go* What?

Kyu: Wait *searches his pocket*

 

 

 

He took out something from his pocket and gave me a lovely ring. He placed it on my ring finger and it just looked pretty expensive .. I looked at him straight in the eyes and he looked back ,smiling.

 

 

 

Kyu: Why do you look so sad??

Me: I'm not. This looks expensive. Did you buy this?

Kyu: Actually , no. This was a gift from Sungmin's dad to us. Its a promise ring. And I promise that ... I'll marry you. You'll marry me right?

 

 

 

Tears started falling from my eyes. But it wasn't out of sadness or such. I felt happy. Too happy actually. He wiped my tears as I kept on crying and i hugged him very tight. 

 

 

 

Me: Is that a proposal?

Kyu: You could say it .... But its me like a promise to love you forever.

Me: Then i'll say Yes. And i do promise to love you as well. I love you , Kyuhyun.

Kyu: I love you more ...

 

 

 

Then he sang a bit parts of Love you more by Super Junior ~~ neh mam sokeh soomshwineun nul youngwonhi, i love you ~~I dont know if he likes making me cry of he just wants me to be touched. He pulled away and kissed me. I kissed him back. It was passionate and sweet. More than what i could want anytime. He lets me go and just hugged me. His hug , i feel much protected with him around me. Like i can tell its his hug no matter what. 

 

 

 

=================================================================

 

I didn't actually feel ok for a few days so i couldn't update. A fellow ELF/ special friend to me just  passed. Her name is Donna. She's a Donghae biased ELF. I'm just really sad. I'll try to be ok :)

Follow Me On TUMBLR!: http://iamshaikyu.tumblr.com/

and on TWITTER: @GaemShai