Making me forget.

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

They all left me alone in the funeral room. I touched the vase of her ashes but why cant i feel anything?? Why cant i feel that Eunsuh's gone? All I can feel is she's away from me now ... I just cant believed she died like that ....

 

 

 

Kyu: You said you were coming back to me ... 2 days?? I didn't think you'll comeback to me like this ... Eunsuh-ah .. You're not dead right?? *tears falling* You cant be! If you are then why cant i feel that sadness of someone being dead?! Eunsuh-ah! Saranghae ... You're the only girl i love.. We have so many dreams together .. How can you just leave that all behind?? *cries* I should've gone there with you .. I should've never let you leave alone .. Eunsuh-ah ... Mianhae! You're the only girl for me even after now ...

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I went to the balcony of my room. I just stared at the sky as i sat down. I dont know why i feel so sad. As i looked at the stars , i cant help but think. I feel helpless that i cant remember who I am ... Tears were falling down my eyes. When i heard the balcony door opening , i wiped my tears already.

 

 

 

Hae: Sunmi .. Its time to eat dinner.

Me: I dont feel like it ....

Hae: You have to .. We're going somewhere tomorrow.

Me: Where?

Hae: We're gonna buy you some clothes. We're leaving for the US soon.

Me: Whats the US?

Hae: Its a different country. A far away place from here. We're gonna live a better life together. Just like how we planned.

Me: Planned? We planned that?

Hae: Yes. Its all set. Now , lets have dinner , Sunmi ...

Me: Donghae .. Am I really Sunmi?

Hae: Of course you are.. Do you think im lying?

Me: Well , you're not gonna lie to me ... are you?

Hae; No .. Trust me ok? I'm only doing whats good for you.

Me: *nods*

 

 

It creeps me to the bones whenever he calls me Sunmi. My body just shivers whenever he says that .. I dont even feel like its my name. We're leaving ... I dont wanna leave. I dont know why. But its hard to say i dont want to ... Especially to him. 

 

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

After the funeral ... We had to go back to scxhool. When we got in the room , lots of people were placing white roses on Eunsuh's desk. They gave me and Sungmin some white flowers. The guys who always used to bother me and Sungmin before .. They came to me and said sorry for all they did. But she's not dead to me .. Why are they all like this? I went to Eunsuh's desk and took all the flowers out and dumped them on the floor. 

 

 

 

Sungmin: Yah!! *holds Kyu* Cho Kyuhyun! What are you doing??!

Kyu: Why are they putting this here??

Sungmin: Kyu! Stop that!

Kyu: Wae?? You dont think she's dead too right?

Sungmin: I dont .. But we have to accept the truth. Kyu i think it'll be better if just rest at your house first.

Kyu: Why did i even let her go there alone? This is my fault ....

Sungmin: Its not your fault. It already happened. You cant do anything about it anymore.

Kyu: No ... She's not dead! Stop saying that she is!

Sungmin: You have to accept it Kyu!! If you cant , you'll end up ruining your life too! Do you really want that??!Will Eunsuh want that?

Kyu: I only lived for her! There's no point in living if she isn't here!!

Sungmin: Get yourself together Cho Kyuhyun! Eunsuh wont like this ...

Kyu: *tears falling but immediately wipes it*

Sungmin: Why do you keep stopping yourself? Just cry if you want to.

Kyu: Its not manly! I don't want them to think im a whimp.

Sungmin: Crying doesn't mean your a whimp. Hiding what you feel is what makes you a whimp. Lets just get you home.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin held my shoulders and tried to walk me out but i pushed his arms away and just walked myself. I went to Eunsuh's locker. I know the combination os i opened it. I hope she doesn't get mad. She even left her books here. A guy came to the locker with a box on this hands.

 

 

 

 

Guy: Uhh .. The principal asked me to clear out this locker. 

Kyu: Clear this out? But someone's using it.

Guy: I'm sorry. It was the principal's orders.

Kyu: I'll do it for you.

Guy: Seriously?

Kyu: This is my girlfriend's locker. She'll get mad if anyone touches her things.

Guy: If you say so.

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Donghae took me to the mall the other day. He bought me clothes that are way too expensive. He bought me so much but .. If we lived with each other before , then why is he buying me clothes now?? Its really weird. Mrs. Min looked so happy while she's looking at me with those clothes. Hae asked Mrs. Min to put all those clothes in my luggage cause we'll be leaving for the US. I went to my room and helped Mrs. Min.

 

 

 

Me: Mrs. Min , do i really have to leave?

Mrs. Min: The US will be a better place for you to live in. You'll have a better life.

Me: I'll help you get those ready.

Mrs. Min: No .. Its ok. The young master asked me to do this so i have to.

Me: Where is Donghae , by the way?

Mrs. Min: He had to get your plane tickets and other papers.

Me: Donghae really wants us to  leave that much? I haven't even remembered anything.

Mrs. Min: Its gonna be ok miss. The young master has his reasons and im sure its for your own good.

Me: I hope so.

 

 

 

After Mrs. Min took care of my things , She said Hae texted her and asked me to prepare. After getting ready , Donghae arrived with the plane tickets. I didn't know we'll leave earlier than planned. He's in such a rush to get me out of here. I dont know why. But its like he's always hiding something from me. After a few more hours , before we went to Incheon Airport , Hae went to this big building where his parents works. He left me in the car and told me not to come out. He left me inside the car and i just looked all over my surroundings. There are so many people rushing in with so many things... I saw one guy heading inside but he doesn't look so good. My heart was beating faster and my head started to hurt. I just wanted to go out to him but hae told me not to .. My head hurts a lot.

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I cant let Eunsuh come with me or else , if Cho Kyuhyun is here , he'll see her. We have to leave quietly. I went to say goodbye to my father. After that , Minho ran after me.

 

 

 

Minho: Yah! Lee Donghae! How can you just leave us behind like that? Seoul Univ. will never be the same without you.

Hae: It doesn't matter. You're there. I dont have to be here.

Minho: Why are you leaving all of a sudden? Ohh .. Did you hear? Min Eunsuh died in an accident. It was really tragic. I cant believe she died. She's so pretty  ... Her boyfriend works here right? He must be so sad.

Hae: I have to go now .. My flight's coming up soon. I'll contact you when i get there.

Minho: Ok but ... I dont really know why your leaving just like that. Its so sudden.

Hae: Look , just take care of Seoul Univ. I'll come back after i study in the US.

Minho: Maybe i'll visit you once in a while. Ohh! Wait , Henry's in Canada right?

Hae: Yeah .. His family lives there. Ohh .. doesn't Henry know someone from a modelling school in the US?

Minho: I think he does .. Wae? Do you wanna be a model?

Hae: No ... But someone i know does.

Minho: I'll contact him for you.

Hae: Thanks ... I have to go now ...

Minho: Ok. Take care.. Dont forget to buy something for me!

 

 

 

I walked with Minho to the elevator and i saw Cho Kyuhyun. I tried ignoring him with all i could. What if Sunmi saw him?? I ran outside to the car and saw Sunmi holding her head.

 

 

 

Hae: What happened?

Sunmi: My head started to hurt. Donghae , i saw a guy out here and he looked so sad but he looked familiar to me.

Hae: Its probably no one ... Lets get to the airport fast. Why dont you sleep here in the car for a while until we get to Incheon Airport. Arasso?

Sunmi: *nods*

Hae: Do you want to eat before we leave?

Sunmi: No .. Its ok. I'm not that hungry.

Hae: Just ... I promise to give you a better life. Just stick to me , ok?

Sunmi: ..............

 

 

 

We took off to Incheon Airport and rode a plane to the US. Finally. Now i wont have to worry about anything. I took her away from that Kyuhyun already. She'll have a better life with me ,better than what Kyuhyun can give. The plane ride took us passed a day before we got to L.A. I'm doing this for her. She doesn't need to come back and live a complicated life there. If she stays with me , she'll be a queen for the rest of her life. We arrived at our house in L.A. When we got in , the maids greeted us.

 

 

Maids: Welcome back Young Master Aiden.

Sunmi: Aiden?? Who's Aiden? *looks at Hae*

Hae: At America , Everybody calls me by my american name Aiden. But you can call me Hae all you want.

Sunmi: Thats so cool. Do I have an American name?

Hae: Well .. Yes. Your American name is Mimi but dont you like Sunmi better?

Sunmi: Well .. You can call me what you want to. Mimi and Sunmi aren't familiar names to me but they are pretty names.

Hae: Because the person that have those names are pretty , they deserve some acknowledgement too. We have to go somewhere tomorrow so get all the rest you can.

Sunmi: How long are we gonna stay here?

Hae: We'll stay here for a while. But you'll love it here. Its way different from Korea. Now , get some rest...

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Mimi ... It doesn't ring a bell too.  When i sat foot on this land , it was all different. Like , i wanna go back so bad in Korea. I feel much more at home there than here in L.A But its not like i have a choice , dont I?? But ever since he told me i'm Sunmi , its like its making me forget who i truly am. I have no one to talk to here. The maids aren't as friendly as Mrs. Min. I wish we never left.

 

 

=====================================================

I'm sorry .. I'm sick. My brain isn't circulating that well .... Its not so good now cause i really had a hard time writing cause i have a fever now. But i'll do better on the next one! :)