HUNHAN for you!

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Luhan's POV:

              "Kamsa Hamnida!" Everybody was thankful that the shoot for the Happy Camp was over. We all enjoyed it and had fun during the taping.

             After breaking up with Yi Joon, I had not laughed this hard before. Atleast now, I'm able to accept the fact that we won't be seeing each other anymore.

            We headed to our dorm right away. We ordered food and ate early because Tao told me, EXO K is going to have a video call tonight.

            As usual, Tao was holding the phone. He's the most excited whenever we do this.

           "Annyeong!"

           "Annyeong!" Baekhyun was holding the phone on the other line. "How was your shoot for the Happy Camp?"

          "It was really fun! We were laughing from the beginning of the shoot until the end."

          "That's good to hear. How about Luhan hyung?"

          I showed my self. "I'm here Baekhyun-ah." 

          "Hyung, are you feeling better now?"

          "Yeh. I feel much better after the Happy Camp. Thank you!"

          "Good. Good. Ah! Right. Sehun said he wanted to talk to you."

         Before they handed Sehun the phone, they each said their messages first. After, I was given the chance to talk to Sehun.

          "Luhan hyung!"

          "Oh! Sehun-ah, How are you?"

          "I'm alrigt hyung. How about you? Are you feeling better now?"

          "Yeh. Gomawo. Mm.. how was your fansign?"

          "Not good. I have something to tell you hyung. . . "

          "What is it?"

          "You know, last night, I was in a bar to relax and I found this girl. She was drunk. She said she had just broken up with her boyfriend. Hah. She said her ex boyfriend's name is Luhan. I thought it was you she was talking about. But then I thought it's impossible that she might be the girl you broke up with."

          "Wae, Sehun-ah? How is she?"

          "Well, I can describe her for you. She's quite tall. She has medium-length hair. She has a mushy face. She's cheeky and . . has smiling eyes." Yi Joon. Those descriptions fit her well.

          "She's beautiful then." But that can't be her. She doesn't drink alcohol. SHe can't even take a sip of coffee.

          "How about her attitude? Have you known her already?" 

         "Well, when I brought her to the dorm, she vomitted on me. She has mood swings- right now she's crying, the next minute you'll find her mocking you. She eats a lot and her favorite hobby is picking me. She rejoices whenever she sees me being humiliated or embarassed. But she's not that bad though. I feel like she just loves to talk. . . and eat."

         "You must like her then."

         "Me? Liking her? No way hyung!"

         "Haha I was thinking that you kind of like her. I have trained with you for almost 2 years Sehun-ah. I know your expression when you start to feel comfortable with someone. And you're not the type of person who talks about someone you're not close with."

         "Hyung!"  He's really the maknae. I found myself smiling.

          "See? YOu're even smiling. This girl must be the 'someone' you were talking about."

         Sehun's expression suddenly changed. He looked uncomfortable. He must be thinking of something he doesn't want to talk about. I changed the topic.

          "Anyway . . . Can I meet this girl?"

          "Mmm . . . are you sure? You might get diarrhea."

         "Haha. WHy would I?"

        "Kidding! :3 Actually, she's outside with the other hyungs."

        "I can see her then?"

        "Wait, I'll call her."

        "Yeh. Take your time. I''ll be waiting."

         After a moment, Sehun went back inside the room and brought a very familiar figure."

        "Hyung, this is the girl."

       "Yah! Yi Joon, come here!"

       Yi . . . Joon?

       "Wait, my shirt got stuck on something. Uggh! Here. It's done! Is Luhan on?"

       "Yeh, yeh. Faster. He wants to meet you."

       Finally, the girl showed up.

       "Luhan hyung, meet Lee Yi Joon."

 


UPDATE!  Ayo waddup~ Haha :D Since you guys wanted her to meet Luhan, here. Let's continue reading and see what their reactions would be when they finally meet each other again. 

I made this a HUNHAN chapter for HUNHAN shippers like me out there~ I don't really support boy to boy relationships. I just find Thehun and Luhan cute. . .  Bloody cute :3

(c) to the owner of the cover photo :))

Good day everyone! 

                                                 tumblr_m3tevkZyZ11qmi4v7o4_400.gif