An Unfamiliar Feeling

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Luhan's POV:

        The doctor explained to us that YI Joon's retained memory may have been up to the day/ days before our break up or it maybe that the day of our break up was part of her lost memory. He told us to be more careful in dealing with Yi Joon. Her condition is still not stable so she needs to refrain from being angry or stressed.

        EXO is scheduled for practice the wholeday for another performance tomorrow.

       "Yi Joon-ah, this is your room. I share this with Lay. He volunteered to stay in another room so you can stay here. You can use the bed over there. I'll sleep on the other bed over there."

      "Jeongmal-yo? Mm.. I should thank him later. Ooh! I know~ I'll make cookies for him later."

       "I'm sure Lay will be happy. Yi Joon-ah, will you be alright? Anyway, we'll just be in the practice room."

       "Wae? Can't I come with you?"

       "You need to rest. YOu can watch TV. It might help you with your memory."

       "Nevermind that. What do I still need to remember anyway?" About us Yi Joon... That we're not together anymore. "Luhan?"

       "Mm? Oh, nothing. I need to go now. Bye!"

       "Bye!" I was surprised when Yi Joon leaned over and gave me a light kiss in the cheek. "Bye! Luhan FIGHTING!"

       Happiness was spelled over my face. How I wish we could just be like this forever. . . that Yi Joon will never remember we weren't together anymore.

      "Bye! Take care Yi Joon-ah!"

 

Yi Joon's POV:

           Hehe~ who said I'll be staying here? .   .   .  But no. I can't. Andwae. Luhan will get angry. Mm... I guess I'll be staying here after all.

         My eyes roamed around the house and landed on the neat and tidy kitchen. Aha! "THere must be some... here!" Ingredients for cookies. SM is a rich company. It won't hurt if I get a part of their supplies right?

       After mixing the ingredients, I preheated the oven. " I just have to wait for a few minutes..." DING! All done. Now. Time for decos, smileys, hearts, flowers, wait, why not write their names? Good idea!

     First cookie for my Luhan ofcourse. L-U-H-A-N. There. WHo's next? I know! The cute chinky-eyed boy... what's his name again? Oh! Xiumin oppa. X-I-U-M-I-N... I know~

    I made a list of names to make my work faster. After 30 minutes, there was just one more name left

     

   Sehun. Why does his name sound so familiar? Have I met him in my past life? Mmm... Just then, I heard the front door open.

   "Yi Joon-ah, are you here?" I went to check who it was.

   "Oh, Sehun-ah, did you forget something?"

   "Huh? Ah yeh. I'll just get it and go back practicing right away."

   "Wait, wait for me. I'll come with you. I'll just finish the cookies." I ran back to the kitchen before he could protest. Last cookie. S-E-H-U-N. Done!

   Sehun went inside the kitchen. "Wow! I didn't know you bake cookies."

     "Do you like them?" 

     "They're my favorite." He looked at me with a bright smile. SUddenly, I felt my fast heartbeat. I held my heart. Sehun micht have worried about my gesture. He held my shoulder and asked me. "Gwaenchanayo?"

     "Y..yeh. Yeh. Can you help me place these in the basket? I'll give these to EXO." Sehun agreed to help. SO we went out and walked towards the practice room.

 

Sehun's POV:

        "It's very sweet of you to bake us cookies."

      "Nawh... It's nothing. I had nothing to do so I made them. Did you see the designs?"

       "Mm? I didn't notice." SHe pouted when she knew I hadn't noticed the designs. "B.. but I'm excited to see them."

       "Jinja-yo?" I nodded. Whew~ After a short walk, we reached the practice room.

       "Hyung! Look who's here!" Everyone gathered around.

       "Yi Joon-ah!" Luhan hyung went to Yi Joon right away and held her hand. WHy does it hurt me seeing them like that?

       "What's that you're bringing Sehun-ah?"

      "Oh, they're cookies. YI Joon baked them."

       "Jinja-yo?" YI Joon nodded.

      "Uhmm... guys, we're also here." D.O. hyung waved his hands to catch our attention. MY other hyungs also waved their hands to Yi Joon.

      "Sehun, can I have the box? Let's sit down. I made each a special cookie." Everbody cheered. MY HYUNGS.

       Yi Joon gave them each a cookie with their names on it. So, they were the designs Yi Joon was talking about. I was very happy when I received mine. It had my name on it. A smile formed in my lips. "Gomawo Yi Joon-ah."

        She replied with a warm smile. Oh that smile.

       We all ate heartily. While we were eating, LUhan hyung spoke.

       "Yi Joon-ah, we have a performance tomorrow, will you be alright here by yourself?"

       "Can I come with you?"

      "I'm afraid you can't, you will just get annoyed by the crazy fan girls. All they do is shout our names and shriek~" Tao warned Yi Joon. "I mean, I am not complaining about them. I'm only concerned about you."

      "Thank you Tao oppa." Tao smiled back.

     Everyone was very busy talking to Yi Joon when suddenly, Luhan hyung's phone rang. He excused himself and answered the call. After 5 minutes, hyung came back. I asked him who it was.

      "Huh? Ah... it was nothing." Then he shifted his attention back to Yi Joon. I know it wasn't just anyone. Hyung's expression does not tell me so. 

 


UPDATE :D

Hey everyone! THis will be my last update for this week. Starting today, I will only update during weekends or during my free time~

BECAUSE

CLASSES

STARTS

TOMORROW

 

Well anyway, I have no choice. I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL. So, you guys, just wait longer okay? I promise to update during weekends. that's for sure. So... bye for now!

tumblr_m4vyh0cwJ01qa1nhto1_500.gif

 

P.S. If you haven't watched EXO's traffic safety song, you better do.

hereis the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arjevj3HsnY

tumblr_m51h8dKdB11qa1nhto1_500.gif

 

tumblr_m51h3kcf3M1qaw93to1_250.gif

 

tumblr_m51h3kcf3M1qaw93to2_250.gif

 

 

tumblr_m51h1jQgDn1rngqrko1_250.gif

tumblr_m51h1jQgDn1rngqrko2_250.gif

tumblr_m51h1jQgDn1rngqrko3_250.gif

tumblr_m51h1jQgDn1rngqrko4_250.gif

tumblr_m51h1jQgDn1rngqrko5_250.gif

 

tumblr_m51h1jQgDn1rngqrko6_250.gif

 

lovin the chicken dance~ XD

tumblr_m51gyoqa001r27nqco1_500.gif