Pocketful of Sunshine

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

After 5 days of nonstop crying . . Yi Joon decided to accept Luhan's decision . . .

 

YOUR POV:

                 "Good Morning!" Ahh!! What a lovely day!

                 I got up early today. Got to start my day bright. I need to start collecting myself again. Nothing will happen to me if I cry all day. It may, I mean yes, it's painful but, I need to accept the truth about Luhan and me. I need to move on.

                Hmm . . .What shall I do today? Ah! I know! I'll start cooking for my B2ST oppas. I texted Ji Eun

                Ji Eun-ah, do you have anything to do today? 

                Yeh, EXO's performing in Mnet Mcountdown today.

                Can I come?

                You sure?

                Yep yep. I'm gonna treat you after.

                No need. Anyway, you can come. See you later then!

               I cooked for my oppas and left them a note. I headed to Ji Eun's place.

              "Ji Eun-ah!"

              "Oh, Yi Joon babes, you're here!" 

              "What time are they going to perform?"

              "Mm . . I'm not sure. Let'sgo there after this."

             "What's that?"

             "Banners." 

             "Ohhhh..."

            "Done! Let's go!"

            "Let's go."

            We headed for Mnet's studio. When we arrived, there were already fans waiting. Ji Eun excused herself for a while to go with her fellow fans. I got bored so I treated myself a tour around. I found mysef in a hallway with labeled rooms.

          I saw a sign that said '4 minute' on it. I wonder if the signs go on with each door having 5 minute, 6 minute, 7 minute, 8 minute. . . oooh! There's another one. It says B1A4. What are all these codes? I continued walking and found a room with a sign that says EXO K on it. Why is there an EXO K on that door? Ahh, dressing rooms. How can I be so stupid? I entered the room thinking they might be inside. What I found was an empty room. Well, it wasn't really empty. THere were just no people inside it. 

        I looked around and saw sparkling sets of clothes hung in one corner. The designs on them were super shiny. Well, if you are ever wondering why I am so amazed with these clothes, let me tell you. I am not a kpop fan but I know some of the singers and actors and actresses. I find them beautiful and handsome as well as their clothes but none of them triggered the spark of interest in me, except ofcourse for D.O. oppa. I, I just find him interesting . . so cute, so . . . innocent, so . . . lovely so . . . whatever. I can't find the words to describe him. One thing I can tell you is, I want to be his friend, which I already am.

            Anyway, back to the clothes. They were really sparkling. Ooh! I remember this one. THis was what Sehun wore during the fansign. . . Just then, someone opened the door. He was wearing a headset with a mic on it.

          "Uhhmm, excuse me. Are you EXO's make up artist? Oh yes you are. Can you bring them 6 cans of energy drink please? They're backstage. Thank you!" That was all he said before he closed the door. Did I say I'm  a make up artist? And do I even look like one?

          Anyway, I had no choice. I looked for energy drinks inside the room. I got 6 of them. Backstage. I placed the drinks inside a plastic and went out. When I opened the door, I met 2 girls. They looked like teenagers. They were bringing cameras with them. When they saw me, they looked like they have just seen a ghost. THey ran away towards I don't know where.

          Just then, someone came running towards the direction of the girls. He stopped right in front of me. He was panting but he managed to shout. 

         "I will catch you! Do not ever come back here or I'll have your parents called! Aish. . . .Ohh, are those for EXO?" 

         "Yeh. Who are those children?"

        "You mean those sasaeng fans?"

        "Sa -  what?"

        "Sasaeng. Obsessed fans following their idols everywhere."

       "You mean stalkers?"

       "STALKERS LEVEL 900."

      "Ahh. . . Uhmm. BTW, Do you know where the backstage is?"

      "Follow me. I'm Jongbu. People call me JB. I'm part of the staff. You?"

      "Yi Joon."

      "Yi Joon-ssi, you better hurry. I bet they're already done performing. Poor boys. There they are. Give those to EXO. I'll go ahead. Director's calling me already."

      "Neh, Kamsa Hamnida."

      There were only quite a few people backstage so I easily spotted EXO. I think they had just gone from the stage because they were beading with sweat.

      "D.O. oppa!"

      "Oh! Yi Joon-ssi." D.O. oppa greeted back.

       "Annyeong Haseyo!" Everyone greeted me except guess who?

      "WHy are you here? YOu are not allowed here." Sehun again.

      "I brought energy drinks for everyone!" They were grateful for what I brought. I gave each one of them a can. Except for Sehun.

       "Hup! Oh no! Mianhe Sehun-ssi. I forgot there were 6 of you."

       "What? Uh Nevermind. What kind of fan are you?"

       "Haha! Got ya! I was just kidding. Here. A drink for thy majesty Sehun-ssi." I bowed a little and handed him the drink.

       "Awh . . . I'm jealous. Why is Sehun a royal? How about us?" Baekhyun oppa ranted like a kid.

         "Forgive me you majesties. Enjoy your royal drink." They all laughed heartily. 

         "Tss. . . You really love teasing me don't you?" Ofcourse Sehun-ssi. . . I feel like watching my favorite movie when I see you get annoyed. Hehe

         "Yi Joon-ah, why were you bringing these btw?"

        "Ah . . .My friend and I parted ways when we arrived here. I wanted to have a tour around so I wandered off and found your dressing room. Jongbu-ssi thought I was your make up artist so he told me to bring these for you."

        "Mm.." Chanyeol oppa answered.

         "Yah, Yi Joon-ssi, so you have anything to do after this?" Sehun suddenly asked.

         "Nothing, wae?"

         "Good! COme with me to the fansign."

         "Why would you bring her there? She has our signatures already."

         "No hyung, I have somehting else for her to do. Yi Joon-ssi, you said you'd pay me back right? Why not do it now?"

         "Sure. How?"

         "You'll see."

 


CHAPTER 11. I got tired of the melo scenes. . . I wanted to see Yi Joon happy again so I made this chapter a happy one. Keep commenting! Suggestions are wholeheartedly accepted. Good day! 

Annyeong! 

image